ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[PC/PS3/XB360] COD:MW2 Official thread - Contains spoilers

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Just 800x600 or something so I can have a nosey!

Was one going a little too quickly?

Mito Sportiva 135
Ok, I've had enough of this game now: continually crashes, either during the lobby or more infuriatingly during a game, often bouts of lag, yet somehow you still keep getting shot, loads of racist prepubescent yanks, infinite messages inviting me to join glitch lobbies, people just blindly walking around with rockets/rpg at point blank, shotguns being way overpowered, ridiculous amounts of campers, people who use thermal snipers on Wasteland...the list of annoyances continues.

Going to be purchasing Battlefield Bad Company 2, just had enough of MW2 right now it's just annoying!

Ok, I've had enough of this game now: continually crashes, either during the lobby or more infuriatingly during a game, often bouts of lag, yet somehow you still keep getting shot, loads of racist prepubescent yanks, infinite messages inviting me to join glitch lobbies, people just blindly walking around with rockets/rpg at point blank, shotguns being way overpowered, ridiculous amounts of campers, people who use thermal snipers on Wasteland...the list of annoyances continues.

Going to be purchasing Battlefield Bad Company 2, just had enough of MW2 right now it's just annoying!

If you have not got the reactions to shoot someone before they fire a rocket launcher, it's time to put the pad away and burn your console ;)

FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUU
Shot guns should be 1 hit kill pretty much 100% of the time. If they get close enough with them then they've earnt it.

Golf gti ed30+bmw m3
lol @ Sandy......

[YOUTUBE]I0H9tO3NA78[/YOUTUBE]

Completely agree with him, people running around with tac knife, marathon, lightweight and commando are just s**t! Same with one man army, danger close and noob tubes. No skill whatsoever.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
just had a couple of games few minutes ago with gally, really rusty at the minute like got a good k/d ration like, aiming is all over the place at the minute.

Be on all this weekend and try and get my 10th prestige done once and for all, have not been on at all past 3 weeks

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
I've not prestiged mate, don't plan on, got a lot more challenges to do.

Just running around with scar and silencer on dom, looking forward to battlefield for a change.

How's the job Mark?

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
I've not prestiged mate, don't plan on, got a lot more challenges to do.

Just running around with scar and silencer on dom, looking forward to battlefield for a change.

How's the job Mark?

i've been running round with the scar with silencer with stopping power, amazing it is. i've got a voucher of my bro might use it on that bfbc like, i hear that hmv doing a deal at the minute.
Work is stressful like, it's canny work but there hell of allot to take in like. takes forever to get in to work about an hour or just over from leaving my house, hate travelling, going to find somewhere closer

I love watching smooove, every single video i watch i laugh no matter how many times i watch it. learned allot of him

not too sure what to do lol when i reach 10th, might go and try and get my 2nd nuke

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
What about the end of March mate, you gona make it for a night out with the Kevster?

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
if it's going to be during the weekday, prob not. have to see if im still there. where is the night out like, is it in durham?

Mito Sportiva 135
If you have not got the reactions to shoot someone before they fire a rocket launcher, it's time to put the pad away and burn your console ;)

I hope you are joking. When someone just blind fires every time they walk down an alley, enter any type of room or just randomly, with danger close on then chances are a certain % of the time they will hit you.

I also hate how Predators seem to love me. Seriously I don't know why but I reckon around 1/3 hits me. I'm sure it is just my imagination but I f**king hate them!!!

Astra SRI/ Hornet
Haha try 90% of predators hit me inside a building or not. Was summit wrong with mw2 last night so went onto cod4 again. The maps are better IMO.

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
Those boys are good.

My flat mate got the "epic" badge on the small map few days ago.

8 kills in one shot or something (AC-130) must have all just spawned lol

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
I've no idea tbh, I don't even own it anymore.

I feel dirty, I better go post something to the BF thread to correct the balance.

Haaai!

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Flol! I'll be in there soon! My copy should be waiting at home! :eek:

Fiesta ST-2
^^ Heat magazine out already? I'm thinking about getting somthing a bit slower paced than MW2, had a blast on MAG at a mates seemed alright but, I bet BF is way better?