ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[PC/PS3/XB360] COD:MW2 Official thread - Contains spoilers

Astra SRI/ Hornet
Yeah you need stopping power with the m16. Ump ya say, might try it tonight. Aug h bar was good but that's gone abit s**t aswell.

M16 is epic with stopping power! I use 2 classes with that, one with Marathon for S&D and one with sleight of hand for free for all, team death match etc.

Astra SRI/ Hornet
I completed every challange on m16 before I prestiged. Great gun, save alot of ammo. Even had fall as the cammo. I thought famas was powerful like, only used it for the first time last week. Weird sieght put me off though.

328, MK1 Clio 1.4
Not IMO, SCAR-H is the best overall gun on the game.

I have adapted a new class, Marathon, lightweight, Commando, UMP45, knife the f**k outta everyone! Lol

Cleaning up on HCTD tonight, annihilating people with claymores and my ACR, just trying to do some challenges and it's working.

Mountune Tractor
I've given the FAL a crack this time round as I got bored with the TAR and SCAR.
The FAL is an epic gun, sooooooooo acurate it's untrue and with stopping power on it's more than powerful enough. Getting so many headshots with it.
Most underrated gun in the game me thinks. Just like the carbine in MW.

RDH

ClioSport Club Member
I rape with the tar 21 even though some people don't rate it. When I first started online I used to get 500 kills with each gun and then try a different one, but tend to stick with the same guns now as I've got used tonusing a couple. ACR and famas are probably my two gave guns.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
I got to level 70! :) Been off for a few weeks but it's nice to get back into it.

Making silly mistakes sometimes so need to get my sharpness back up, finishing 2nd 3rd in Dom instead of 1st 2nd so need to get it improved.

Using the ak a little got a few kills but my god I forgot how good a scar and a silencer are, so so accurate! Hardly any recoil I feel and the distance it can kill shocked me tbh.

Need to get a few more ak challenges done, just being lazy and racking up the points with the scar and claymores! :)

Got battlefield coming on wednesday because I was a bit bored of cod but i'm loving it again.

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Lols how do you know I watch that? :eek:

Alymac will be walking with a sore back today, he got it tight from my scar yesterday
Eveytime I come on everybody is playing another game these days! And you were on Playtv! ;)

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Flol! I was playing footie manager after a cod actually, the missus had play tv on!

Astra SRI/ Hornet
Lag was stupid yesterday so went on cod4. The m16 is a beast on that game, much better than the carbine IMO. Love some of the levels aswell, waterworks and the nuke level.

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
I got your picture Kev! Didn't miss much did you!

Got a bigger one?

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
I still think mw2 is just too good, just shooting and hearing it gives me goosebumps!

Crank the volume up! It's in a different league! I miss shipment madness tho!