ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[PC/PS3/XB360] COD:MW2 Official thread - Contains spoilers

172//Crap Micra//Bus
It is a good idea. Trust me when you play certain parts there is no way your weapon could jam without you dieing very quickly.

Just as an online feature would be enough. I reckon its a great idea tbh. I should work for them ;)

Add me on Ps3! Sanchez01R, I'll pwn you all :p (after I've got some rustyness out the way)

AG 200
They still making the 360s? suppose there is a market for them with the folk who want a 'budget' console ;)

PS3 - LJonesyUK , add me and prepare to take a man bullet up the bruv tunnel.

Revels Mum & Sister
LOL dumb statement when you factor in Wireless etc the Xbox costs MORE than a PSGhey ;) I have both but much prefer the Xbox 360 Controller. I must crack on and finish Uncharted 2!

AG 200
haha factor in wireless

cables = 20th century ;)

P.S Dont burn me up , Im only a 'budget' member so Im quickly running out of my daily post allowance :)

Revels Mum & Sister
Pay the £5 then you high rolling PS3 owner ;)

Cabled connection is ALWAYS favoured. My router lives next to my PS3 and XBOX downstairs.

Revels Mum & Sister
id never use wireless for a console

Knows! Wireless granted is pretty good now however having worked in IT when Wireless was just being introduced and having to deal with the ball ache of some business customers having to have it, and the fall out after, I have always been wary of it.

The only thing wireless at home is the laptop. Everything else is cabled.

AG 200
Just going by your 'Resident' status thats all, tiz jokey. I actually have the PS3 cabled too but that kinda went against the arguement. Whoo one post left!

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Littlewoods are selling it for £55 but is you use the code ZQ266 it gives you a £25 discount on all orders over £50

Obviously you need to sign up for a littlewoods account and then use the code at the checkout.

.Simon

ClioSport Club Member
  Audi
Littlewoods are selling it for £55 but is you use the code ZQ266 it gives you a £25 discount on all orders over £50

Obviously you need to sign up for a littlewoods account and then use the code at the checkout.

Do not trust Littlewoods - they sometimes do not honour the discount. I used this code (or a similar one) for a new TV, had to fight to get it honoured etc.

Most of the codes are aimed at certain customers.

172 Cup
I am going in tomorrow to place a pre-order with Game, going to trade in COD MW so will make it half price.

I'm still going to hold out though and see if tesco/asda decide to do their usual trick and sell it for £25 or so.

172//Crap Micra//Bus
Preorder yadda ya... boring. Collect at midnight ftw, il no doubt have it before any of yous lot :p

1.8 Civic EX
Preorder yadda ya... boring. Collect at midnight ftw, il no doubt have it before any of yous lot :p

good luck with that.....

most places last time only sold copies at midnight that had actually been preordered in store. Normally extremely small ammounts of stock left over for those that haven't pre-ordered.

Skoda Fabia vRS
mine from Play.com is in Packing stage now, so might be sent out tomorrow maybe

Last edited:

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
said on my game email that it has been dispatched via special delivery... i'll beleive it when i see it tbh.

172//Crap Micra//Bus
good luck with that.....

most places last time only sold copies at midnight that had actually been preordered in store. Normally extremely small ammounts of stock left over for those that haven't pre-ordered.

Good job I pre ordered 2 copies then, just to be sure... both in store!!

Pipe down ;)

Evo 8 MR
Whenever I've pre-ordered from GAME it usually turns up the morning of the day before release.

Regarding picking one up at midnight though if you go Asda or Tescos your likely to be left begging but I go my local store called Eclipse which always has enough and you don't have to pre order.

I'll be picking a copy up after work on the Tuesday though. Not that excited about this game.

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
mine has been posted, shame its the one I bought for my brother and its going to North Wales.