ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[PC/PS3/XB360] COD:MW2 Official thread - Contains spoilers

Whenever I've pre-ordered from GAME it usually turns up the morning of the day before release.

Normally my GAME orders arrive 2 working days before.

But I don't expect it this year, over on the IW forums it's clear that ParcelForce have been told to hold all parcels until next week.

Apparently each package has a sticker stating not to deliver before the 10th.

Various emails have been sent to ParcelForce from member's asking 'where my item is' and ParcelForce have said 'If it's a MW2 game, it won't be delivered until next week'

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
i don't really get what the riot shield is all about tbh... do you just get a secondary weapon? any explain further about the riot shield?

seems your right, just googled it. sounds like its a perk or something.

could be useful on sabotage type games where you need to shield someone planting a bomb etc

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
fair point. but i still reckon you'd get a few deaths using the riot shield with say the deagle..

a burnt one
Assuming people do get their copy early and do go online with it, how will IW know which company, game, play.com or tesco etc to fine?

Revels Mum & Sister
i don't really get what the riot shield is all about tbh... do you just get a secondary weapon? any explain further about the riot shield?

Sorry to dissapoint but in SP you cannot fire with the shield equipped! Well I couldnt figure out how. It replaces a secondary weapon in SP. So whatever you are rocking out when you equip the shield you drop. Be carefull! You can melee with it though. The enemys with the shield are a bugger!

There are a couple of parts where you have to use the shield. Handy piece of kit!

There was a riot shield in the Rainbox six vegas MP and there is in the Uncharted 2 MP.

Shield up, pistol out can be quite good but very vulnerable from the back

172 Cup
Mine was despatched by Game today.

Just checked the tracking number they supplied and the Parcelforce website says it's at their sorting depot on "Express 24" for delivery tomorrow morning. :)

a burnt one
Looks like game could be getting a fine then????

Which goes back to my earlier point, how will they know that the delivery came from game and not tesco, or play.com.

Scaremongering by IW I think and I fully expect my order to be delivered Monday at the very latest.

-
Mine was despatched by Game today.

Just checked the tracking number they supplied and the Parcelforce website says it's at their sorting depot on "Express 24" for delivery tomorrow morning. :)

Mine says

We are currently unable to confirm that status of your parcel. Please check the number and try again...

:dapprove:

Bumder With A Buffer
Keep checking it.

Mine said that for most of the day but in the last hour it's updated.

A source I have (sisters boyfriend works for parcelforce) says that even though your tracking ID says it could be with you tomorrow, they are under strict instuctions to hold them.

If it does turn up for you though I spose it's a bonus :)

-
Keep checking it.

Mine said that for most of the day but in the last hour it's updated.

My tracking number looks nothing like the example given on the website - AA000100019GB.

Mine starts BA followed by 6 numbers. does this sound right?

172 Cup
My tracking number looks nothing like the example given on the website - AA000100019GB.

Mine starts BA followed by 6 numbers. does this sound right?

Yes it sounds correct..

Please note that if your courier is shown as Parcel Force, the consignment number will not track on the Parcel Force web site until later on the day it is despatched – when Parcel Force book it in at their hub. Also, the consignment number is correct, despite appearing to be significantly different to the example shown by Parcel Force on their site.

Perrinho

ClioSport Club Member
A source I have (sisters boyfriend works for parcelforce) says that even though your tracking ID says it could be with you tomorrow, they are under strict instuctions to hold them.

If it does turn up for you though I spose it's a bonus :)

Ive heard the same, parcelforce are returning some to sender at their requests....:dapprove:

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
If it's going back to sender it may well mean it may be delayed going back out

F82 M4
Actually ran out of money this month! Not sure how I've managed it and I'm not raiding the ISA. Got to wait till the 25th Nov. Pay day :(

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Royal Mail have been told not to despatch for delivery until Monday, too.

I can see a few folk getting them early, though, TBH.

MY10 R35 GTR
post been. no cod though. And they can get to fcuk if they think im gina sit in all day for it