ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[PC/PS3/XB360] COD:MW2 Official thread - Contains spoilers

Revels Mum & Sister
Also have you got to the "space" level yet Rasclart, i saw a new advert on TV last night i'd not seen yet and it looked like you were on a space station or something that exploded.

Not sure! Just going hunting for Makarov now. So far have done the Snow one, Airport, Favela (TOUGH!), Another snow one where a nuke is launched (this destroys a space station, not really a level if this is the one), streets in the US, retail park in the US, White house

Clart

ClioSport Club Member
Not sure! Just going hunting for Makarov now. So far have done the Snow one, Airport, Favela (TOUGH!), Another snow one where a nuke is launched (this destroys a space station, not really a level if this is the one), streets in the US, retail park in the US, White house

no spoilers please numb nuts

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
It sets up the story mate. You are undercover with Makarov and have to do this for the greater good. However he then double crosses you, so basically the Russians think the Amercians did this and it starts what is WW3 across the world.

You could argue ANY game where the purpouse is to run around and bust people in the head with firearms is pretty bad. Just because the enemy are seen as baddies!

Fair enough. None of this was mentioned on the leaked footage, just that people have been complaining about it.

The fact you can skip the level just shows that they can't have been fully sure if it would appeal, though?

Doesn't bother me at all, it was the complaints that I was more concerned about.

S3, Polo
While you lot sort out 'handbags at dawn' ;)

I've got a public service announcement - CoolShop is the cheapest place to buy it currently - £37 for consoles (inc free delivery).

:D

H.Maxim

ClioSport Club Member
  182 FF
While you lot sort out 'handbags at dawn' ;)

I've got a public service announcement - CoolShop is the cheapest place to buy it currently - £37 for consoles (inc free delivery).

:D
What are they doing regarding delivery?

Hondata'd EP3 Type R
My status from game says:

Dear Mr Powell,

Order number(s): xXXXXXXXXXXX

I am delighted to let you know that your Preorder for Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 (with Exclusive Preorder Bonus & FREE Upgraded Courier Delivery*) is now being processed subject to successful payment being taken from your credit card when it is dispatched. The order will be despatched by your chosen delivery method in time to reach you for the day of release.

By using the GAME 1st To Play Preorder Service you have ensured that you will be among the first people to receive Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 (with Exclusive Preorder Bonus & FREE Upgraded Courier Delivery*), and we are confident that you will be happy with the order, our service and our speedy delivery!

Order status log

03/11/2009 Your order has been dispatched.
02/11/2009 Your order is currently being picked and packed.
02/11/2009 Your credit/ debit card has been authorised and your order is now being released for packing.
Funds will not be debited until your order is shipped.
01/11/2009 Your order is waiting for authorisation and release for packing.
30/10/2009 Your order is currently held as a Preorder

I presume that means dispatched to the courier as opposed to me lol?

Bumder With A Buffer
I would guess so yes...as already been posted (not a dig) Infinity Ward have said they will fine companies BIG time for delivering them early.

S3, Polo
^ Or take MW1 into GAME and get MW2 for £22.

The point is that MW1 is a 2-year old game that it going to be worth peanuts as of 11.11.09. UC2 is still worth a few bob.

Tesla MP3 2021
my tesco one says at warehouse dispatching soon

and my argos one well god knows lol

Same here on my Tesco one. They just use Royal Mail, through the door jobby. I got Forza 3 from them 2 days early.

Lets see what happens with this MW2 order lol. If it doesnt come Monday then I am going to my local Game for the midnight release :)

Last edited:

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
I phoned up a few places inc Game and they said they know how much it will be untill the day of release, could it be even more in price?

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
i'm doing lates for some of that week so i can abuse the f**k out of it most of the day :D

182 Trophy (216/500)
£44.99 from GAME - £5 from rewards points after trading in old xbox to get elite! = £39.99