ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[PC/PS3/XB360] COD:MW2 Official thread - Contains spoilers

Bumder With A Buffer
Here have this..

Medal%20of%20Honor%20AF.jpg

172//Crap Micra//Bus
Some people need a sense of humour, an get off their high horses. My joke was to demonstrate the fact im jealous, ok it wasn't the best. Besides the fact I more important things on my mind than complaining about a game. Next time I'll remember the smilie :p

Its amazing how many ppl are jealous when someone has something they dont;)

I am :eek:

:eek: WTF!!!!! that must be a good 12 hours of online play, surely.

Must be more than that. I prestige in around 24-36 hours.

If they are on 2nd prestige, that's their 3rd time round, and it's up to 70 now, not 55-65!

do you think this is even possible for an actual person (like not a team of people doing it for 1 log on?)

its not the developers is it? who have their status changed from private to public (or whatever) or transfer stats from their tester details to their personal ones?

I've no idea. I've a mate of a mate at Uni who has an account, that everone in his house uses.

Imagine 6/7 lads taking it in turns, could easily be on 20hours a day+.

But it doesn't matter, as FourZeroTwo have confirmed they'll be resetting the stats after the weekend, giving everyone a clean slate, which I agree with!

Last edited:
  UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
LOL @ the complaints about people* getting the game earlier than them.

* I say people, I mean utter f*cking lucky bell ends. Tw@'s.

:cool:

E87 118d M Sport
I am :eek:

Must be more than that. I prestige in around 24-36 hours.

If they are on 2nd prestige, that's their 3rd time round, and it's up to 70 now, not 55-65!

do you think this is even possible for an actual person (like not a team of people doing it for 1 log on?)

its not the developers is it? who have their status changed from private to public (or whatever) or transfer stats from their tester details to their personal ones?

1.8 Civic EX
anyone thats got it....do you actually get up through your levels (prestige stuff) for playing the single player campaign or is it for playing online only again?

White Sti Hatch
Mine will be with me on Tuesday morning Guaranteed :), Lovly shiny new console to replace my annoying old one !

Revels Mum & Sister
My nephew got his today little bugger. But is round his dads who does not have a 360. Guess where I am going after work ;)

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
lol. The one I preordered for my brother looks like its going to arrive before the one I ordered for myself, FAIL.

Perrinho

ClioSport Club Member
So shall we arrange an oly session for Tuesday for everyone to be on an even keel? All the usual lot?

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Aye i'll be up for it but as soon as i get it i'll be on sp doing the missions once i finished i'll be on mp

Perrinho

ClioSport Club Member
Not for me...will be xbox360....i will create a new thread with all the usual players listed....

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
All i can say is i hate every single one of you that has it.

Soooo jealous haha.

COME ON TUESDAY!!!

E36 328
i hope mine comes before tuesday! cant wait to play with everyone on here, would be good seeing how quickly each one of us progresses as opposed to all adding each other when we all started at different times

White Sti Hatch
Ill be on as long as the Delivery man leaves it where i tell him to leave it other wise ill e without a new Console & MW2 for a few days :(

Motorbikes
is this on the ps3 or xbox youre organising?

Everyone should put their psn tags in here so we know who has the game and who hasnt

Xbox. Phuzion, think we should create a list of those on COD4 from the xbox thread to get it rolling, stating who has or will have MW2.

We need a seperate forum section to split up the fanbois so no more arguments :D