ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[PC/PS3/XB360] COD:MW2 Official thread - Contains spoilers

Mk2 ph1 clio
lol its good fun, if im online im gonna record all our TDM or search n destroy games and put a montage together of CS Game winning kill cams!I got your RPG to the nuts killcam from earlier and lauras on skidrow too.

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
The triple one on Vacant?

Thought my n0ob tube game winning kill was epic, total fluke though ;)

Mk2 ph1 clio
nah the RPG game winning kill on carnival.. you nailed the guy in the b****cks with it lol yeah that was another canny one! dunno if i recorded that though!

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
It would have been a double or triple kill that rpg one if it wasn't the last kill, there was at least one more man near him. Gotta love danger close :D Wouldn't matter too much if you didn't record my triple, always get triples or even multi's shooting rpg's through that doorway ;)

Clio 1.2 16v
lol cost me £58 for the recording Equipment! Not alot. Just uploading another one from our TDM on vacant.. I Failed at a triple headshot... got a hit marker instead... Will be posted up soon.. also.. dredz... Episode 2 of wallbang challenge is underway for me :p

Mine will be ready tomorrow! i'l make sure its worth the wait

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Got a few really good knife throwing kills on Scrapyard earlier. Riot Shield + Throwing knife on SnD is full of win. Annoying as hell though for the other team :D

Clio 1.2 16v
You said today.... Pft! :p im still seething about that triple kill hitmarker...

im still seething about getting no scoped 6 kills off a nuke!, i was too tired last night to get any good gameplay im going on after work tonight, Liam im up for some SND if youre still on around midnight?

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
im still seething about getting no scoped 6 kills off a nuke!, i was too tired last night to get any good gameplay im going on after work tonight, Liam im up for some SND if youre still on around midnight?

Was that on Wasteland?

And yep should be :D

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Think I got you a nice 'lil game winning kill with a throwing knife on Favela ;)

Think it was you anyway lol.

I badly miss my explosive class :(

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
yeah, it was such hard work, harriers got shot straight down and my gunner so had to get most of my kills alone

Yeah that's why I prefer the AC130 at times, harder to get shot down. Wasteland has to be one of the best maps to get a Nuke on.

Mk2 ph1 clio
I had a pretty good run with the mp5k today, silenced and using marathon, cold blooded and ninja (all pro) i was raking in the kills especialy on estate finished 29-7 or something like that!

Then had a blast on nazi zombies with lymac.. i forgot how addictive that was!!! I think aly rage quit though cause he left in a hurry.. either that or caroline came back ;):rasp:

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
haha yeah was a decent couple of games. had a bit of bad luck on estate, not very good at camping :p

Bus w**ker
I f**king hate people who walk round with the RPG, what a nob!!
Caused me to rage quit so many times.

And I don't know what it is with you but I can rarely join your session, get some error when I try. The one time I did get in was a TD match, I was on the oppo, and you quit out to play S&D before it ended. :(

Bus w**ker
I'm jumping between the UMP45 and ACR at the minute. Mostly using the ACR but occasionally falling back to the UMP45 as I can rape a full map on FFA with it and red dot with marathon pro, stopping power pro and ninja pro. Plus it's got Fall camo, so I look cool to the kids lol.

328, MK1 Clio 1.4
Stick a silencer on it. Reduces recoil and is the only gun that doesn't lose damage or range from a silencer. Win, win.

Bus w**ker
Never knew that. I've got a stealth class with the UMP as main and it seems to take a hell of a lot more bullets to put someone down...but then thinking about it I'm not running stopping power pro and can't aim for s**t without a red dot, so that might explain it lol.

I might just bling it and throw a silencer and red dot on, then drop cold blooded for stopping power.

Caused me to rage quit so many times.

And I don't know what it is with you but I can rarely join your session, get some error when I try. The one time I did get in was a TD match, I was on the oppo, and you quit out to play S&D before it ended. :(
My Internet was a bite dodgy for the ps3, but I've set it up now so it's got it's own ip address, so everyone can join my sessions now!
We'll have to have a match next time your online pal.

Bumder With A Buffer
I havent played this for ages and had a few whazzes over the weekend...got my best ever K/D ratio of 55-9

ce33f70a.jpg

Not as good as some but I was still chuffed

328, MK1 Clio 1.4
I got in a game last night on Afghan. Finished 39 - 0. Lol, they did suck but that is still a ridiculous score. No camping either, using the M4 but sadly had no Scavenger so I picked up and RPD, then that ran out, then I picked up an AK-47 till that was out of bullets.