ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[PC/PS3/XB360] COD:MW2 Official thread - Contains spoilers

H.Maxim

ClioSport Club Member
  182 FF
I'll be on tonight for a few games, feeling allot better now. For some reason I really enjoy using the spas I can just as good using the spas than using the assult rifle
Too right, you were owning with it on Friday.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
aye i was i was on peak that night. i was using the SPAS too. i love playing normal TDM we played domi then i started to go down hill but not much.

cheers i havnt played with you in a while like

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
I love using the spas too. Whats so great about using danger close??

If you fire an RPG near any enemies you are guaranteed at least a double kill, plus when you get danger close pro, your air support gets more kills.

Mk2 ph1 clio
WEll another night of tubing, ive got a one man army class set up now for such nights... and I got a spawnkill Alymac would be proud of....

Headshot ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
  Bumder With A Buffer
It is epic, despite what most people say about it, very annoying for the other team though :D

Oh, stick scavenger on also ;)

Lol danger close is awesome! Made a class of

Scar/noobtube
Thumper
Scavenger (I always use that)
Danger close
Sitrep

racked up 75 kills last night pretty easily! Won't be keeping it though, just till I do the danger close challenges

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Just got throwing knife kill on Wasteland! Threw it over the hedge and got a kill, JohnG1990 is my witness (Geordie and Dredz know of him ;) )

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Yep. I'm having a bit of a drink tonight so excuse the poor performances later on :D

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
this game is beyond belief allot of times, SPAS firing at very close rnage shooting from the back takes 2 shots for a kill on some people thought it was only painkiller that it took more shots but noooooo, boils my peeeeee

also one more thing that i've noticed is that some people use the red dot with the SPAS why? lol its a shotgun for crying out loud

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
I will personally go to Newcastle (or wherever you live?) and hand you in cash £10,000 if you can do that again ;)

Astra SRI/ Hornet
Heard the best put down ever on this last night. Geordie was there too.
Some dumb brummie was making his mouth go cos we were destroying them,
Welsh kid " I bet you don't even have a job, you sit and play cod allday'
Dumb brummie " yeah I do'
Welsh kid " what's ya job title? A giro technician' flollll

Clio 1.2 16v
Who were those guys you were with dredz when i joined your private game? The ones who were calling me a p@ki?

it was my girlfriends little brother and fisher. i think you know fisher and he knows you so im clueless as to why they thought you were a p@ki?!

btw Geordie told me all about your rampage on Terminal where you kept gettin doubles triples and quads lol i think hes gonna put the game on YT so we can see the destruction :hail: