ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[PC/PS3/XB360] COD:MW2 Official thread - Contains spoilers

Clio 1.2 16v
using thermal is gayness of the highest order! Nae talent.:coffee::banghead:

Chill out mate I was hardly biggin up myself, I agree thermals are fuckin annoyin, their whole team rushed us the first 3 rounds so I simply switched classes n got payback on em!

Clio 1.2 16v
You wont win dredz .. I am wallbang! Haha nice clip mate! Like the no scope one at the start! Il have a reply uploaded tonight or tomorrow sometime!

It's so hard to get a wallbang when you spend the whole game tryin do do one lol got the day off again tomoz so il be on in the day

i got kicked from it mate, was a good session though, we should try and get a good game one night on der reise or shi na numa, need people who know what there doing....oh and caroline plays zombies btw!

I had a pretty good run with the mp5k today, silenced and using marathon, cold blooded and ninja (all pro) i was raking in the kills especialy on estate finished 29-7 or something like that!

Then had a blast on nazi zombies with lymac.. i forgot how addictive that was!!! I think aly rage quit though cause he left in a hurry.. either that or caroline came back ;):rasp:

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Geordie or Dredz did any of you by any chance record my game winning kill on Scrapyard, throwing knife? :D

Mk2 ph1 clio
You didn't? I never seen it anyway i spent that whole f**king game getting commando knifed from stupid distances CBA with that s**t all night when a whole f**king clan is doing it.

Porsche Boxster987S
Chill out mate I was hardly biggin up myself, I agree thermals are fuckin annoyin, their whole team rushed us the first 3 rounds so I simply switched classes n got payback on em!

wasnt gettin on at you mate in particuar. Just in general. Being a sniper , i HATE those that use thermal. My mum could shoot someone with a barret if i put thermal on.

Clio 1.2 16v
I thought you rage quit because I got you and dredz with a collateral ;)

Thought u did! In the process of makin a new montage, got about a minute worth of clips need a few more, all with intervention, got an evil wallbang but forgot to press record duh

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
You didn't? I never seen it anyway i spent that whole f**king game getting commando knifed from stupid distances CBA with that s**t all night when a whole f**king clan is doing it.

Yeah you were both by the 2 storey building with the van outside running up the side alley ;)

Bumder With A Buffer
Me and 3 of my team got bloody noobtubed, by someone on KArachi..watched the kill cam and it was a random "up in the air aim" from B position...it came up over the buildings and landed just above C flag. f**king noobtubing c***s.

Seems to be a lot of nootubers/rpg'ers recently?? :S

Finally got the new maps..getting raped as I dotn know the trailer park/fuel/carnival :(

Mk2 ph1 clio
I got seriously f*cked off with commando in that last game so i just rage quit. Im busy uploadin a quick video, i backed up all my montage clips onto an external HDD so theres only 2 wallbangs but two bonus clips.

328, MK1 Clio 1.4
I got seriously f*cked off with commando in that last game so i just rage quit. Im busy uploadin a quick video, i backed up all my montage clips onto an external HDD so theres only 2 wallbangs but two bonus clips.

Wasn't it you who ran around with an RPG for ages?

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
I'm not going to lie, on Vacant or Salvage I will be the one going around with scavenger, danger close, no0b tube and rpg blowing everyone up :)

Mk2 ph1 clio
Its good fun every now and again and works brilliant on certain maps... vacant, salvage, highrise, wasteland and rust... but commando stabs from half way across the map sucks on everymap. Only good thing about commando is no falling damage.

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Its good fun every now and again and works brilliant on certain maps... vacant, salvage, highrise, wasteland and rust... but commando stabs from half way across the map sucks on everymap. Only good thing about commando is no falling damage.

That's what I miss about it, but I don't often jump off the top of buildings so I'm ok :cool:

Mk2 ph1 clio
ah i dont either but on maps like Carnival, fuel, quarry theres loads of places that can kill you and ruin a streak lol Video is uploaded its just processing at the moment.

Watch in HD, also take a look at this one too im lookin for feedback.

Last edited by a moderator:

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
be on later on if you fancy a few, wasnt well on sunday and was too tired to go on yeserday

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
good going there geordie, its good that you fired a few shots and then moved location, some of the footage you stayed once you shot someone and they know your still there there going to hunt you down and they know you got a sniper rifle, best to do is constantly move keep them guessing. other than that good job

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
All I'm gonna say is ... If you can't beat em ... Join em .. Noob tube and oma ftw

I was happy sniping on Rundown, got sick of constantly getting pwned by noob tubes, so I got my explosive class out :D

The same class that got me the triple game killing kills :)

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
I'll be on tonight for a few games, feeling allot better now. For some reason I really enjoy using the spas I can just as good using the spas than using the assult rifle

Just been on for 2 mins and ended up rage quitting, f**king noob tubers!!! Playing domination on Rundown, went for C and someone was stood other side of map noob tubing, just shooting up in air.
Then as the match progressed, all their team seemed to be rolling with noob tubes and RPGs! FFS!!

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Had good fun last night on ground war on Vacant. Used the explosive class with danger close, every shot I was firing got me at least a double kill.

Annoying for them but so what ;)