ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[PC/PS3/XB360] COD:MW2 Official thread - Contains spoilers

Mk2 ph1 clio
Put a handful of killcams together that you lot have got, Liam, Curley, Dredz, Laura and Gedde in this one!

Got a quality one from alymac with his RPD the other night for the next installment! Just rendering the Video.

Clio 1.2 16v
Put a handful of killcams together that you lot have got, Liam, Curley, Dredz, Laura and Gedde in this one!

Got a quality one from alymac with his RPD the other night for the next installment! Just rendering the Video.

i got a killcam? bet it wasnt a 360 no scope RPG wallbang!

Loved my quad last night....dredz was on fire though with multikills a plenty.

Had a few quick games this morning just to try and level up as quick as possible, want my tar21back asap.

Will be on later tonight probably around 11pm.

DB.

BMW 440i
Loving the Famas on levels where you need to shoot from slight range. (Eg, Strike, Storm, Wasteland)

Mk2 ph1 clio

Watch in HD.

Geddes killcam is awesome, if were all on TDM we need to try for some funny last kills!!

Also, Re-uploaded from my old channel.

Last edited by a moderator:
  Clio 1.2 16v
Geddes was awesome lol at the Alymac assist, one night we really all need to play SND so we can get killcams a plenty

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Aye i was quit impressed with that one myself, 3 kills in 1 killcam, just looked at mine like 6 times cos its so fast BAM BAM BAM lol. I have to say the SPAS is awsome

Just had 3 quick games there good scores since i havnt been on for 4 days or something. be back on later on when im up to it

Yor getting much better at the vids now Geordie, i like the begining with the effects

Clio 1.2 16v
Loved my quad last night....dredz was on fire though with multikills a plenty.

Had a few quick games this morning just to try and level up as quick as possible, want my tar21back asap.

Will be on later tonight probably around 11pm.

im probably not goin to be on this week got a lot of hours to put in at work! should give you some time to rank up so we can cause some serious explosive carnage! bet these lot get sick of our callsigns hogging the top corner of their screen lol

P.S
Dishes_are_Done.jpg
:rasp:

AK

M240i
Anyone on just now/soon on the Xbox?

Should also try and get a CS only online game sometime this weekend?

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
what time are you lot going to be on tonight? Looks like im not going out tonight, but be out tomorrow night though

Mk2 ph1 clio
They both do 40 damage per shot at close range and at distance both do 30 damage they have the same multipliers 1.4x head and the rest 1x but the m16 has a higher rate of fire.

Famas is 428 rounds per minute and m16 is 468 aim down sight is the same but m16 has a slightly faster reload!

None of that matters though tbh... Famas has an ugly sight lol and needs red dot. Or holo!

Good session last night, millwall and chelsea boys had to be the highlight but then again getting two stealths in care packages in sub base wasnt bad either, 5 kills with first one and double including game winning kill for second

Mk2 ph1 clio
Yeah we shamed millwalll boy into leaving lol he was 2-17 lmao.

I've started using the famas with red dot, got 32 headshots last night with it.

I uploaded a tdm match we had but .. The sound goes outta sync. It's fine on me pc but when its uploaded it goes t1ts up bloody YouTube!!

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
who are those people you talking about like?

i've looked at your match vid, it's abit dark too which is strange the other ones are ok

421 Cammed 172
Anyone on tonight? I'll probably be on from about half 8 or so...

EASxNemesis is my GT. My other one got banned

DB.

BMW 440i
They both do 40 damage per shot at close range and at distance both do 30 damage they have the same multipliers 1.4x head and the rest 1x but the m16 has a higher rate of fire.

Famas is 428 rounds per minute and m16 is 468 aim down sight is the same but m16 has a slightly faster reload!

None of that matters though tbh... Famas has an ugly sight lol and needs red dot. Or holo!

I use Red dot, and FMJ until i have unlocked mastery. I only used this as i was bored and wanted to complete a new gun.

M16 is my next gun!

Mk2 ph1 clio
They were on after you left gedde!

All I've done to the video is Colour correction and sharpen. It's 10% lighter than the original bit more contrast so the Blacks really look black instead of grey! It's being reuploaded now to see if that resolves the sound issue

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Geordie, do you think i should stop using the SPAS and start using the FAMAS?

Just seen your recent Sniping Vid, it's sweet, nice shots in there, i liked the thow knife then another 2 or 3 after that

Last edited: