ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[PC/PS3/XB360] COD:MW2 Official thread - Contains spoilers

RDH

ClioSport Club Member
Wow are people still playing this? Not picked it up proper in a very long time, been playing Tiger Woods 11 too much.

Mk2 ph1 clio
There's hundreds of people making videos like this, well before sandy ravage did it.

I like the way it's done and how simple it is to do so that's why I chose that style and added a few different things myself.

DB.

BMW 440i
Did my first glitch today, the easiest of the bunch lol.

The rock glitch on Fuel.

Anyone else know any easy ones? Or are you all against them?

Perrinho

ClioSport Club Member
As awesome as he is and I love his vids...he is blatently host, when Im host I get similar results only I dont play for nukes...

Mk2 ph1 clio
As awesome as he is and I love his vids...he is blatently host, when Im host I get similar results only I dont play for nukes...

The man speaks the truth, even if i get host i can pull off some pretty decent score, that fraction of a second advantage is a big help... but hes still a pretty decent player! his accuracy must be pretty high.

Bus w**ker
The man speaks the truth, even if i get host i can pull off some pretty decent score, that fraction of a second advantage is a big help... but hes still a pretty decent player! his accuracy must be pretty high.
I'm often host and can't say I've ever noticed a difference. Host or not I still suck.

His stats are on his YT page. Think his K:D is something stupid like 4.07.

Mk2 ph1 clio
I got one of your game winning "C0ck shot" throwing knife kills recorded lol.

Just rendering my 360 no scope headshot on carnival and uploading straight away! Love having my control set up on level 8 now.. so quick to spin/move.

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Been playing on sensitivity 10 for quite some time now ;)

Yeah that knife throw was pretty awesome lol. I got a good one against that guy in the 6vs1 match too lol

Mk2 ph1 clio
lol heres my 360 no scope.

VIDEO IS PROCESSING WILL BE IN HD SOON!

Sound in a second behind on the first clip, but spot on in the slow motion one.. i can only assume thats happened when i rendered it and my pc had a spas!

Last edited by a moderator:

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Nice one :)

I could hear someone saying 360 no scope headshot in that game, wasn't sure it was you lol.

Mk2 ph1 clio
lol yup poundy was behind me on the roller coaster and i said did you see that!! 360 no scope headshot n he was like huh what? .... pft! lol

Il whack it on this page so it doesnt get burried! lol

Clio 1.2 16v
lol yup poundy was behind me on the roller coaster and i said did you see that!! 360 no scope headshot n he was like huh what? .... pft! lol

Il whack it on this page so it doesnt get burried! lol

Quality! you lot gonna be on a bit earlier tonight? cant be dealin with 2 hours sleep before work lol

lol heres my 360 no scope.

VIDEO IS PROCESSING WILL BE IN HD SOON!

Sound in a second behind on the first clip, but spot on in the slow motion one.. i can only assume thats happened when i rendered it and my pc had a spas!

Has to be said the boy has skills!

I will be on sometime tonight, out for dinner so maybe around 11pm

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
I'll be on for abit today, not sure about tonight depends if im going out with the lads

the 360 is sick geordie lol

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
i'm not sure wether i should go back to the assult rifles, the SPAS is so much fun but i'm starting to get bored i'm pretty good at using it now

OR start using the Intervention lol ;)

Bus w**ker
Don't get me wrong I put alot of hours into this game myself, but I've just got completely bored now.
TBH I'm feeling the same, if I play more than two games in a session I'm surprised.

Plus every lobby I end up in is either full of f**king boosters, glitchers, f**king quick scopers or RPG faggots. Even winning the game doesn't please me now and the fact that IW have done f**k all to sort out the glitch on Fuel with that f**king rock or the cunting booster pisses me off no end.

Think I need a new game.

Mk2 ph1 clio
TBH I'm feeling the same, if I play more than two games in a session I'm surprised.

Plus every lobby I end up in is either full of f**king boosters, glitchers, f**king quick scopers or RPG faggots. Even winning the game doesn't please me now and the fact that IW have done f**k all to sort out the glitch on Fuel with that f**king rock or the c**ting booster pisses me off no end.

Think I need a new game.

Or Prozac!

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza

Plus every lobby I end up in is either full of f**king boosters, glitchers, f**king quick scopers or RPG faggots. Even winning the game doesn't please me now and the fact that IW have done f**k all to sort out the glitch on Fuel with that f**king rock or the cunting booster pisses me off no end.

Think I need a new game.

There will always be a glitch, no matter what game it is, agreed though they are taking their time to patch it.

As for the boosting, used to do it years ago back on COD4, seems pointless now really and annoying.

Fiesta ST-2
Has there been a secret patch weakening the intervention? Cos I've just shot about 15 people in the chest for them to survive and run away! Complete f**king joke!

Bus w**ker
not played this in ages... doing some free for all and apparently now it is 'dual shotguns only or youre weird'
LOL I've noticed more Akimbo models recently. :S

There will always be a glitch, no matter what game it is, agreed though they are taking their time to patch it.

As for the boosting, used to do it years ago back on COD4, seems pointless now really and annoying.
I know no matter what some little nerd will find something he can do to give him an unfair advantage, but since the collapse of IW there doesn't seem to have been any patches just pushing out the two map packs to get as much cash as possible. Previous glitches were fixed within days of them being discovered, but the rock on Fuel is just being ignored from the looks of posts on IW's forum. I wouldn't be surprised if all support for MW2 is scrapped shortly.

Boosting...I just don't get it. Just f**king sad as you get nothing out of it other than cheating yourself and ruining the game for everyone else on the map. Plus I so couldn't be arsed to hide in a corner with my mate, get shot in the head, respawn, throw a tac insert down and rinse and repeat.

any news whether there will be a 3rd map pack? more maps the better imho
As far as I know the two extra packs are your lot.