ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[PC/PS3/XB360] COD:MW2 Official thread - Contains spoilers

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Been a strange afternoon on this like, hell of allot of laggy games 1 bar 2 bar even 3 when it's been sloooow motion.

On Estate with Joelydee i was running around with Mara and light with the ump45 got 9 kills on the trot then it was the odd 2 or 3, finished on top. then i get a friend request after that game and then straight after that another one of the same person saying '1v1 you camping mug'. WFT lol

and game just gone got another one of this lassy name saying 'your great', could do with more of those lol

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
I got a nice 360 no scope against Geddes the other day, sensitivity at 10 too :p

Perrinho

ClioSport Club Member
Just done this little video:

With Music (watch in HD):

Just uploaded one with commentary, gonna link it soon....

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm always getting abused for using the UMP or Scar, and its always by snipers. For some reason think they are the best, that there gun is the best and that any other gun is a 'noob' weapon or latest craze seems to be calling people 'Try Hards'. To piss them off even more I decided to equip the trusty grenade launcher.... didn't go down to well with the quick scopers on S&D, but 14-1 made me smile.

Perrinho

ClioSport Club Member
Yeah that makes me laugh...even if a particular gun is more 'powerful' then why is it n00b to use it? Surely if you were going into a real war, you would want the best equipment to maximise the chances of a win?

Anyway, sniping is n00b on MW2 anyway, you dont even have to hit the person to kill them....lol

Yeah that makes me laugh...even if a particular gun is more 'powerful' then why is it n00b to use it? Surely if you were going into a real war, you would want the best equipment to maximise the chances of a win?

Anyway, sniping is n00b on MW2 anyway, you dont even have to hit the person to kill them....lol

Does piss me off when you still yourself being shot by a quick scoping b*****d and the bullet is no where near hitting you!

E90
I raped on Scrapyard yesterday, and got a message from some youth that read " f**king cheating c**t" I replied with "lol" and he sent another saying " lol at being reported" pmsl Have never cheated on that game ever. can understand it yesterday though, was fooked up.

Nice commentary that, I roffled at "shank" ever served time? lol

Last edited:
im loving the mp5k now never used it before first game salvage 30-2 with last kill been a care package :D then strike 30-6 then got bored and turned it off

I got accused of having a modded controller and aim bot the other day because I was firing my akimbo USP's too quickly apparently!!

1. why the hell would I want to spend money on that s**t
2. I have no idea how an aim bot would even work on the xbox!

Also, seems a common thing to call someone a sponge when you cant shoot for s**t and get a few leg/arm shots and get killed by a head shot.

im loving the mp5k now never used it before first game salvage 30-2 with last kill been a care package :D then strike 30-6 then got bored and turned it off

I love that gun, I use it with FMJ, Marathon, stopping power and Ninja, it fires so rapidly!

Perrinho

ClioSport Club Member
Cheers, was quite hard/weird commentating the video...need to figure out a way of capturing both my in game chat and the opponents as I reckon that would be funny on some of the games....

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Anytime I join you lot for a game I get 1 red bar of signal :S Not sure why.

Bumder With A Buffer
Getting proper pissed off with the rock glitch on fuel. All of my team yesterday were trying to get in it which left me to try and capture/defend flags. Rage quit!!!!! Ffffffffffffff

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Anytime I join you lot for a game I get 1 red bar of signal :S Not sure why.

aye i noticed that, someone bad connection.

Jimmy's mate was playing good last night, i didnt play too good yesterday with the bad connection and a few games couldnt be bothered.

We did have a good game winning streak though when i left was it 12 games in a row?

328, MK1 Clio 1.4
Me and a few guys I know have been playing in a group recently in the objective game modes, so much more fun. We played team tactical agaisnt a clan the other day, there were only three of us against four of them, plus one of their players on our side trying to sabotage our game, but we still won, lol.

Set up the spawn trap on highrise demolition when we were defending and I went 119-15. Some guy on the other team had over 200 deaths, PMSL.

LY R27
aye i noticed that, someone bad connection.

Jimmy's mate was playing good last night, i didnt play too good yesterday with the bad connection and a few games couldnt be bothered.

We did have a good game winning streak though when i left was it 12 games in a row?

Thats my mate agame89, he normally plays like that! you usually find him at the top of the leaderboard!

We had a few good games last night, although cant remember how many games we had won in a row.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Thats my mate agame89, he normally plays like that! you usually find him at the top of the leaderboard!

We had a few good games last night, although cant remember how many games we had won in a row.

i sent him a message 'nice playing' he replied 'thanks pal', he was at the top about 6 games iirc in a row then he started to drop and i moved up the table lol. then he dropped out tired n that. I didnt see his gameplay like but got allot of kills in and a decent K'D ratio

we had defo more than 11 games won in a row last night

Astra SRI/ Hornet
just had 2 ac130's in consecutive games 27-4 and a 29-2. a lad on my team was going 'go on son give it to em' lol i live for ac130's.

E90
No idea what it is then, internets fine, It won't obtain an IP. Some douch threatened to report me the other day for "cheating" simply because I killed him about 10 times, surely it aint connected to that?

Mk2 ph1 clio
Created a new youtube channel with my new gamertag and also twitter! So if you're on either of them id appreciate a subscription/follower!!

Youtube - http://www.youtube.com/user/JedAyeGeordie

Twitter - @JedAyeGeordie

They will be updated as soon as i get onto my main PC, Busy uploading my "Hammer Of Justice" video at the moment, and I will do a Free for all commentary soon or possibly TDM!

Cheers!!