ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[PC/PS3/XB360] COD:MW2 Official thread - Contains spoilers

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Just had a few games there with Liam on normal TDM, had a cracking score on fuel 38-2 and the next one was 32-4.

I'll not be on tonight out with my mate.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
i did but it just went down and down, then i wasnt bothered with the K/D ratio on it anymore.

I'm going to use the im on fire one and think of another account name for black ops

Fiesta ST-2
Aye it can ruin the game if you focus on it. I was on a 3.0kd ratio on my other account for awhile and good win ratio too but when you get kicked or lag it's even more annoying because your ratio suffers and you get more pissed of than usual lol.

Fiesta ST-2
I was thinking the connection has been ok recently, I thought wrong! About 80% off my deathcams I decided not to fire apparently!!!

DB.

BMW 440i
Managed 24-3-1 on crash earlier which i was happy with! Few triple kills with my kill streaks aswell :) (TDM)

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Wow SPAS is absolutely terrible without either stopping power or steady aim, all day I've got nothing but hit markers (aiming at chest), I'll stick to AA-12 for the time being.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
i allways use stopping power with the spas, i've gotten use to not use steady aim now i use ninja instead. the aa-12 the thing with that gun you spray spray and use loads of ammo, you prob only get 3-4 kills and you've ran out of ammo

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Yep but on maps like Salvage it's epic, especially if you have scavenger on. Just went 56 and 18 on Salvage with AA-12. Pave Lows got most of the kills though

Golf gti ed30+bmw m3
spas is epic, i never use stopping power with it, i dont think it needs it at all, or steady aim, that just narrows the spread of pellets which is actually has an adverse effect on it imo. aa-12 however i dont know why anyone bothers with that piece of s**t

Clio 1.2 16v
Im guessing your "dredz08" or whatever ur PS3 name is??? We had a good session on BFBC2 last night I thought!

Yep that's me, Im gettin into battlefield now but got hardly anyone on my friends list that plays it so thought I'd join in with you and didn't do too bad, been playin today with fiestec and I sniped a chopper pilot! Was epic

Fiesta ST-2
Yep that's me, Im gettin into battlefield now but got hardly anyone on my friends list that plays it so thought I'd join in with you and didn't do too bad, been playin today with fiestec and I sniped a chopper pilot! Was epic

qualo shot on that pilot dredz!

Integra Type-R DC2
spas is epic, i never use stopping power with it, i dont think it needs it at all, or steady aim, that just narrows the spread of pellets which is actually has an adverse effect on it imo. aa-12 however i dont know why anyone bothers with that piece of s**t

Dunno, ive been getting on quite well with the AA-12 recently. I object to using the Spas. Might aswell cheat.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
aye you need much more skill to use the spas, as above anyone with no skill can use the aa-12

Bumder With A Buffer

Aye no worries..I would replied to your message but was in the middle of battle..then I noticed you had joined anyway :)

By the way how do you join your mates games?? After I left I came back on and you were still playing..but I couldn't figure out how to join your game :(

Off topic!