ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[PC/PS3/XB360] COD:MW2 Official thread - Contains spoilers

Mk2 ph1 clio
The UAV and C4 works well.. oh and FYI you cant fly a person ontop of a uav for very long... we tried that too.. sniping from mid air would be awesome!

I also make a point f tea bagging everyone i kill when sniping... if they sneak up on me and try to knife and fail... quickscope/no scope em.. and tea bag... makes em rage quit :D

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3

me and harpham on Estate yesterday i think

Last edited by a moderator:

You and harpham should be charged with sodomy for that display! That was simply rape! Mind you video wasnt same without kevs voice! You will have to capture dredz screaming quuuuuuaaaadddd some time!

Nothing at the mo :(
Im always up for some PSN MW2 matches :D

Add me if anyone wants to do some Deathmatch or headquarters or something

PSN - Klaxxon21

tonight im up for some quaddage! the missus any better Ally?

She got out hospital this morning, just has concussion and going to be heavily bruised...will be off work for a couple of weeks, gives her some time to find a new coffee table for the one she managed to break when she fell down stairs!

I love my quote at the end. "haha not a bad game for me"... Made me lol

Good video pal!
You and harpham should be charged with sodomy for that display! That was simply rape! Mind you video wasnt same without kevs voice! You will have to capture dredz screaming quuuuuuaaaadddd some time!
FLOL
We did actually rape them on those matches we played yesterday, was quite happy with most of my scores!

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
I have two of them and I can't get them to work for the life of me!

you need 3 Y splitters and 1 lead with Yellow, Red and White ends on both sides one of each colour goes into 3 of those Y splitters and the other 3 same colours go into the Dazzle. and the Y,R and W of whats of the PS3 goes into the other side of the Y piece and goes into the scart what goes into the TV

Mk2 ph1 clio
Made a quick edit from a clip from tonights groundwar

Its meant to have a grunge feel to it, also the shots are sync'd up to the snare drum in the song. Thoughts?

Clio 1.2 16v
i might have a blast have that, got no speakers on my work computer so cant hear it lol, bet it takes ages and involves a lot of splitting and moving?

you need 3 Y splitters and 1 lead with Yellow, Red and White ends on both sides one of each colour goes into 3 of those Y splitters and the other 3 same colours go into the Dazzle. and the Y,R and W of whats of the PS3 goes into the other side of the Y piece and goes into the scart what goes into the TV

I done all that, it's a case of the computer doesn't recognise the Dazzle being plugged in I think.

Plummer i think i can remember you posting a thread, i replied but heard nothing back?

Ah yes I forgot to check it!
I basically just gave up on it! :rasp:

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
when i first used the SPAS Geordie it was steady aim and grip, but now i've got the extended mag and ninja, im getting so much better using the SPAS now and going for longer streaks with it and going into their spwans you havnt got time to reload during a gun battle lol so im using extended mags now and i'm comftable with it now.

I wont be on late tonight cos im not on during the day on Monday plus Tue, Fri and Sat

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3

Strike is not one of my strong maps and still getting to know the rooms n stuff, but i did ok on this one.

YouTube MGeddes7

Mk2 ph1 clio
Yeah I've had that before. First game on xbox live ... Sucked!

I've got one video from the pc of a cheat who made the lobby do weird stuff like no reload, no gravity. Got a quick clip of his ac130 with auto fire ... The noise is insane!!

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Geordie, i'm off now. i cant remember what vids i gave you 1 was defo Skidrow cant remember the other one. i've put up a few more vids on my youtube hopefully the other one isnt the one i put up

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
i;ve been causing loads of grief with people today with my SPAS i was on fire on salvage with Bifcaids 3 or 4 people rage quit end up proper camping in the house and on Skidrow all the other enemys gave up and end up using the AA-12's and Rangers lol it was quality