ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[PC/PS3/XB360] COD:MW2 Official thread - Contains spoilers

Mk2 ph1 clio
This is, in my opinion, the worst quality video i've uploaded with the dazzle because its so heavily cropped .. and it isnt that bad tbh for the money you pay. Click on the 720HD version

Last edited by a moderator:
  Bumder With A Buffer
I cant notice any difference between the normal 360 and 720p versions.

I was more on about the aulity of the game on the TV..I quite like HDMI not VGA!

Mk2 ph1 clio
The differences are subtle but the lines are cleaner, depends on how you render it too.

Well tbh, its like playing cod4 again.. it looks exactly the same to me as cod4 did through an hdmi cable and im used to it! Plus side s when i get the hd pvr i will be in HD again so it will be a nice "upgrade"

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
i've lost abit of quality of grafix like seems much darker on the tv since putting the cables into it. any ideas?

also which video source do i need to press

Clio 1.2 16v
try recording a 10 second video and playing it back, if you have got the preview screen displaying your ps3 then its set up correct, also yeah you will lose quality as its a scart connection but you will get used to it.

Mk2 ph1 clio
I have the software set up to advanced view and choose the video source as Dazzle 100 then the dvd menu thing you dont need lol and when your ready choose your saving location. I have mine set to record 15 minutes each time but you just hit stop recording when your done.

To save the file you need to rename the video you just recorded otherwise when you start recording again it will over write your last one.

As for software im usong sony vegas PRO 9 and sony vegas HD platinum 10

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
after i pressed record for 10 mins and gone into the file theres 4 vlc files and 2 doc files i thought theys be only 1 file, on the biggest file theres only a 13 second video file

Clio 1.2 16v
its the biggest file that you rename, the other files arent for anything (they get overwritten) i thought it saves as a .vob file?

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
just tried again and i've got a full game now got it set at 15 mins. i'll get a good game and ill then try and get it on youtube, how do i get up on there and how do i put music on there too?

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3

My first video need music and sound of the game sorting out, but getting there

Last edited by a moderator:

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
I used the windows movie maker to get it onto youtube very easy to use. not sure on the game sound i'm using the sharkoon 5.1 headset and havnt a clue why theres no sound ans still figuring out how to add music to the video

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
i've disabled my headset on the settings on the PS3 from Optical Digital - Dolby Digital 5.1 to Audio Input Connector / Scart and recorded footage and now there is sound on the video. any ideas of how i can use my headset and still get sound on the video?

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
i've sussed it out now, theres a option to have multi outputs on at the same time :cool:

Clio 1.2 16v
i can see it on your youtube channel but not on here, click on edit on your channel and there is a setting for playback on other websites somewhere,

P.S im on tonight after work QUALO

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
where is the edit on it lol

i've got another video on now with audio lol, it's another full game with Kev and Harrry on the other side

my YouTube channel is MGeddes7

Clio 1.2 16v
:banghead: lol click My Videos then edit is next to the video. then scroll down the left until you see "embedding" then make sure yes is highlighted,

We'll get there someday son!

Nice gameplay BTW ;)

Mk2 ph1 clio
Lmfao keV " awww gedde... You fkin shot em all!!" nice gameplay mate! Nice to be able to record eh lol

And Harry... That's shameful camping lol but to be fair ... Your team sucked! Lol

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
might need some tips of you 2 on how to sort out the folders n footage, i just got 3 TDM and so on TDM is getting bigger lol. i'm getting another one up now on skidrow with a multi-kill lol

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
i tend to stay away from my lot and go round or sneak through the enemy and catch them out. so quit abit my kills are quit low at start but gradually builds up at the end

Mk2 ph1 clio
Lmfao keV " awww gedde... You fkin shot em all!!" nice gameplay mate! Nice to be able to record eh lol

And Harry... That's shameful camping lol but to be fair ... Your team sucked! Lol

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Cheers, I've got another one which is abit better than that last one i think it was 21 kill streak with the SPAS, sending to geordie now for touches.

time to try and use diff guns instead of SPAS for a couple of vids