ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[PC/PS3/XB360] COD:MW2 Official thread - Contains spoilers

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
lol, i tried to email Geordie with a vid but its taking forever, waited for like 30 mins to upload at an attachment. so im doing this one myself

If you can think of another way to send a video let me know

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Rapidshare or the like, depending on file size, or grab some hosting yourself and upload it to that. Then anyone with access to the link can download it.

geordie suggested Zshare, so im doing that now.

cheers

Clio 1.2 16v
Just set my vegas pro 9 up and needed a clip to test the quality, what ya reckon? i LOL'd

Last edited by a moderator:

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Just had a cracking game on skidrow with Harpham and Kingy and with my trusty SPAS, got to 24-0 and got killed by a predator and got the game winning kill 27-1

i'll send you the video Geordie later on

Last edited:
Just had a cracking game on skidrow with Harpham and Kingy and with my trusty SPAS, got to 24-0 and got killed by a predator and got the game winning kill 27-1

i'll send you the video Geordie later on
Didnt even realise you was in the game lol...

I started off well in my first couple of games, then kind of slumped down to my normal shite level lol. Getting used to having a mic on my ear now though, felt really wierd to start with!

Fiesta ST-2
I got an idea dredz. Why don't we all go on hc tdm find someone on our team with a mic and everyone keeps throwing stun grenades at him over and over lol.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
lol so funny i'm up for that, aye you did really well we both did on estate, i got 22-2 think you got 22-3. got that one recored too

lol so funny i'm up for that, aye you did really well we both did on estate, i got 22-2 think you got 22-3. got that one recored too
Ahh right, was that your other PSN account?

I saw cSAS as the Clan Tag, but wasnt sure who that was!

Yea, I did well on Estate. There was one guy on the other team that kept running into the house, into that toilet, tactical insertion, then just camping there lol... I think I got about 6 kills just from him haha

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Ahh right, was that your other PSN account?

I saw cSAS as the Clan Tag, but wasnt sure who that was!

Yea, I did well on Estate. There was one guy on the other team that kept running into the house, into that toilet, tactical insertion, then just camping there lol... I think I got about 6 kills just from him haha

yeah im-on-fire is my other account, i saw you killed 2 guys with claymore with in 1 second lol

Clio 1.2 16v
I got an idea dredz. Why don't we all go on hc tdm find someone on our team with a mic and everyone keeps throwing stun grenades at him over and over lol.

Mon, Tue and Wed im on all day got some time off so we'll make something, best thing to do is RPG the floor as soon as you spawn and take the whole team out they go f**kin nuts at you! lol

Sorry about last night boys, my girlfriend has been ill and thinks she fainted when going down stairs so she fell down stairs and hit her head on coffee table and knocked herself out, all i heard when playing estate was a massive bang and went and seen her lying at bottom of stairs, being kept in for tonight just to make sure she is okay........that means i am free to play mw2 after visiting her in hospital tonight!

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
sorry to hear about your lass. very nasty falling down the stairs. hope she makes a full recovery

Fiesta ST-2
Mon, Tue and Wed im on all day got some time off so we'll make something, best thing to do is RPG the floor as soon as you spawn and take the whole team out they go f**kin nuts at you! lol

I got the week of work, so I'll be on a lot probably.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
when an enemy gets a missle you still get our people all close together gets anoying, everything does mount up 1 extra kill could mean a big difference. i still see red dots on the SPAS lol

What does Qualo mean?

Clio 1.2 16v
im pissing myself reading those last few posts! have you never heard us shouting it through the mic? you lads should have come on BC2 last night was awesome strapping C4's to UAV's and suicide bombing! now that was QUALO

qualo.jpg

:rofl:

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
aye i've heard you lot say it, i kind of knew it was good but not 100%. that's class ^^ lol

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
my mate Shaun, when the first game came out he used the C4 with xtra umpf on the buggys and drove in into the tanks Jihad style, he also drove it into their spawn and killed a few guys lol.

You use to get kicked on BF2142 for that lol

Clio 1.2 16v
just been watching a youtube clip of a clan of four planting anti tank mines with ammo boxes until theres sh*tloads on the floor then parking a quad bike on top and blowing the mines up! it shoots the bike miles in the air!

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
lol

just gotten 30-6 on wasteland with the ACR, quit allot rage quit lol, didnt record that one, i didnt think i would do well lol