ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[PC/PS3/XB360] COD:MW2 Official thread - Contains spoilers

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
god, great score there lol ^^ I never play Headquaters but the first time i played with you lot i did pretty good and the others were so so. If the game goes quit long you can get so many kills like Chrift's there. I recoreded 2 games i'll get them on tomorrow

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
we had a couple of decent games today geddes.

i hadn't played in ages! so a bit rusty. had a few good games though. team player with the uav/counter uav. :D

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
we had a couple of decent games today geddes.

i hadn't played in ages! so a bit rusty. had a few good games though. team player with the uav/counter uav. :D

Cant remember playing with you lol, was it yesterday i played with you?

In my videos on Headquaters i keep going for the box going from side to side on it trying to arm it and nowt happening, that shows you how much of headquaters i play lol

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Yeah gedi seb was on with us when I was playing like a legend. Lol his psn name has seb at the beginning. Lol

i was playing shi@ this morning cos i was thinking of my job interviews one i had tonight and got another one tomorrow. Aye lol i remeber now

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3

a flawless win on Highrise with lads off here. I didnt record the first one i dodnt think i would do so well. A pretty decent kill for me like on the first one

Last edited by a moderator:

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Sweet, only bring good ones with you though Geddes ;)

Whats the cSAS clan tag? Is this a Cliosport thing?

I'll have a few games with ya, i need some good SnD games recording. I dont normally play SnD i play TDM

Sweet, I want to have a look.

Na not that great, not the best at S&D but not too bad at TDM

Add me and have a look.

Fiesta ST-2
I'll try and remember to later! Been playing quite poor recently since spending most my time on battlefield :( mind you me playing bad is probably the same level as most people playing well :clown:

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
i'm uploading a free for all game, then i'll upload the SnD game of last night and i'll put it up on my YouTube channel MGeddes7

No not you Kev, never played with you.

Nice one Geddes, I'll have a look when I get back tonight.

Can't remember how I got on though, I'd been boozing, lol.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
On this game, i'm still learning the spawn points on the new maps, i feel i'm more comftable on the older maps though

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Ratios don't really mean anything, 3 or 4 months back I was up around 1.45kd now I'm like 1.26, yet can still rape on SnD if im playing well.

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Actually yeah it is for maintenance, apparently people have hacked into people's credit card numbers etc through PSN :S

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Yeah just read it on the playstation forum.

I tried to sign in a few times but it wouldnt let me, tried about 3 different passwords before I realised it was down for maintenance lol

Ratios don't really mean anything, 3 or 4 months back I was up around 1.45kd now I'm like 1.26, yet can still rape on SnD if im playing well.

I think it does. I think it's a good way to show your average performance. Yes you may have some awesome results and 'rape' people, but if your kd is 1.26, clearly your having some shockers too.

I'm not saying it's the be all and end all of a player, but usually a good guide as to their capability.

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
I think it does. I think it's a good way to show your average performance. Yes you may have some awesome results and 'rape' people, but if your kd is 1.26, clearly your having some shockers too.

I'm not saying it's the be all and end all of a player, but usually a good guide as to their capability.

Not necessarily, I could camp in the corner of a map and get a good kd every game, and bring my overall rating up, doesnt mean im a good player, the way I play (rushing mainly) means I will get more deaths than the usual "cautious" player.