ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[PC/PS3/XB360] COD:MW2 Official thread - Contains spoilers

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
got that vid up liam now, i think that was the best one out of the 2 plus your kill cam too. got another SnD up too be on in abit

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3

a quick free for all game on strike did early on

Last edited by a moderator:

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3

this is the first video done by sony vegas with a TUNNEEEE. Certainly an improvement. I think it needs more colour i think? or could be just the Dazzle loosing the colour abit

rally chuffed thanks Dredz

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3

still getting the hang of sony vegas, getting there though. there is a few things i havnt done on this one, and just noticed is jumpt in a few places hmmm

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Got a message from some guy called me a spas noob after going 7-1 on SnD, lol.

good going that harry. what map was it on? were you running round like a lunitic. i got a great video of us lot on SnD ended off using the SPAS and got something like9 kill streak running round. They called us noob too

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
After those setting we did Dredz for the tv, i did much better i can see better too. Get some stuff done tomorrow.

As soon i got in that gun ship my screen froze, i had to turn it off from the machine. Quit like the Shotgun on that too lol

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3

didnt realise the supermode continued on ffs, and next time i'll have the music a little lower i think it's abit too loud, cant hear what you lot are saying and other game sound effects

Astra 1.9Cdti SRi
Can anyone tell me how on earth you get the M9 Tactical knife? iv tried to get it by using the perks like running/melee etc but nothing

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Can anyone tell me how on earth you get the M9 Tactical knife? iv tried to get it by using the perks like running/melee etc but nothing

you just need to kill loads of enemys using the M9, i've just tried using the M9 running round got like 4 death streak in a row. I've got the tac knife with the destert eagle. takes ages to get the tac knife and a few deaths too. think its about 100-150 kills for the tac knife

running round may help finding more enemys to kill but not the melee though

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3

here's my video with some sniping i did yesterday, some SPAS in it lol, not too sure on the title might rename it again

H.Maxim

ClioSport Club Member
  182 FF
good going that harry. what map was it on? were you running round like a lunitic. i got a great video of us lot on SnD ended off using the SPAS and got something like9 kill streak running round. They called us noob too
Was on terminal, surprised with the number of people still using commando pro on SnD. Hear them coming and they're easy to pick off. Also claymores around the airplane nearly guarantee a kill.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Was on terminal, surprised with the number of people still using commando pro on SnD. Hear them coming and they're easy to pick off. Also claymores around the airplane nearly guarantee a kill.

yeah, i allways use ninja and so i can hear the enemy way before they see me. your right theres still allot of people still use comando, more kills for us. even when the enemy puts down a claymore i can hear them lol. awsome the sharkoons headset

im on now for tonight

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
i was on for a couple then went onto BF i was doing sh@t and when i camped cos i was doing sh@t i was still getting killed, havnt a clue about the game

be back on this in abit

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
i destroyed a AC-130 last night with my Predator for the first time, was awsome lol

Fiesta ST-2
Think I rage quit 3 games in a row before switching to Battlefield. Was doing me freaking head in I tell thee! I played S&D on favela killed a guy, ran into a building, heard someone outside running around, switched to the shotgun and waited on the stairs pointing at the door way. Sure enough he came through the door, I fired two shots at him none hit and he stabbed me ARGH!!! Kill cam showed 1 shot and the bullets flying at his face yet causing no damage.

LY 182
I still suck pretty much. Level 37 now but still only average 8-10 kills on Team Deathmatch.

Don't get how some people get 25+ kills. My reactions are clearly too slow ha. I suppose I do run around like a headless chicken a lot!

Astra SRI/ Hornet
its basically cheating. homo's do it. lol my FFA record is awsome, dont think i ever finish out of the top 3. think it suits my style of play. ac130 on karachi is a waste of time aswell.

LY 182
Okay so I've done a bitta' Googling looking for a few tips / guidelines as I've had it like 4 weeks now and still feel like a n00b. Would you guys say 4 weeks is hardly any time anyway?

Currently my fav set up is Scar-H with red sight as primary and a Spas as secondary. I've never given the perks that much thought which I've now realised is stupid! I tend to be running on the move most of the time. What are the best perks? Sounds like there's perks that can help you against opponents realising where you are! This makes sense in a way because so many times an opponent comes outta nowhere and shoots me and I think how the hell did they know I was coming.

Kind making sense now.

(Apologies for being a massive n00b haha).

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
the perks all depend what gun you using and what your game style your into. if your running around go with marathon stopping power and ninja. thats my fav set up for running around

if you like SCAR i'd go with Scavenger, you'll very quicly run out of ammo, then what ever on 2nd, Hardline is very good at starting new,

Kill streaks i'd go with 3,4,5,7 or even 8 any of those 3 will set you back good for a good start

if your using the SPAS as a secondry, i defo use stopping power all the time

Last edited:
  LY 182
the perks all depend what gun you using and what your game style your into. if your running around go with marathon stopping power and ninja. thats my fav set up for running around

if you like SCAR i'd go with Scavenger, you'll very quicly run out of ammo, then what ever on 2nd, Hardline is very good at starting new,

Kill streaks i'd go with 3,4,5,7 or even 8 any of those 3 will set you back good for a good start

if your using the SPAS as a secondry, i defo use stopping power all the time

Cheers bud. Stopping power sounds great. Plenty of times I've been shooting opponents and they get the kill on me. They're probably using better perks lol.

Can't wait to get home and play now!

Fiesta ST-2
build up your sensitivity, the default settings is very slow! Also might be a bit obvious but when shooting long range it's better to tap the trigger quickly than holding it down to avoid the recoil.

LY 182
I think I'll create a few similar classes but just use a few different variations of perks and see how I fair. I bet I'm using the worst perks at the moment haha.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
As treemanx said good advice, if your using stopping power the silencer is a very good attatchment you dont show up as a red dot on the map when firing it improves the spread of the bullets