ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[PC/PS3/XB360] COD:MW2 Official thread - Contains spoilers

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Everyone has a different style of playing ;)

Sitting in one room camping is boring. On SnD I rush too, but usually do quite well.

I'm not saying I get a lot of deaths every game, I could finish with 25 and 13 for example, compared to 20 and 4.

I understand the camping thing, it's s**t and they annoy me, but so do people on S&D that rush into bullets after picking up the bomb.

Leaving the rest of the team to go and pick up the bomb from the well set ambush.

As you say, it's each to their own, hopefully I'll see you boys on tonight with Geddes and we can school some sh1t little cnuts :D

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
I must admit If I kill the bomb carrier on SnD I will camp while watching the bomb.....

I killed 2 clan members last night on SnD and got messages "UMP NOOB". So apparently you cant use the UMP without being a no0b :(

Astra SRI/ Hornet
My ratio is s**t at 0.86 but that's because I'd never played cod online before so was s**t for a really long time while I learned the crack. But look at my WAW ratio and it shows what I'm really like from the start that's high 1.8s without even knowing the maps.

Astra SRI/ Hornet
Oh I got called an irish prick this morning. Lol I replied wow you are retarded at life aswell as cod. The whole lobby laughed and he left. Knob.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
i've left my PS3 on so i'm ok, as kev said same for me as MW2 is the proper online game i've had so when i first played i was shocking and that's why i have another account which i have much better stats on it. I should camp abit more esp when i need 1 more kill for say a Pred, Har ect. I keep getting killed doing my nut in. I still get a very good score even without a 11 kill streak even a 9 kill streak

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Just had an epic game on ground war had all my killstreaks not once but twice lol, it was on strike not my fav map. could of had more kills if i had more practice on the AC. I'll get it posted

Astra SRI/ Hornet
Haha yeah forgot about that. Where you from Durham, where you from? Well have ya heard of a place called Birmingham. Lol

It's the stupid spams that make me laugh, mouthy as fcuk untill you verbally b1tch slap them, then the best they can come up with is a sh1t 'your mom' joke.

Mk2 ph1 clio
Well il post a few of mine too then!

Booster hunting PT1

Pt 2

A intervention mix

And two short videos!

Throwing knife payback across map

Night time day time spoof!

Last edited by a moderator:

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
got a couple of TDM, got a S+D and also a Free for All got a nice suprise on that one well they did lol

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Qualo! you get the one on Karachi where im spinning next to kev on the final killcam ROFL

im doing that one now, be on my channel next 15 mins or so. you have a PM dredz

got your double kill on the SPAS too i was watching you lol, i was about to shoot but you got there before me lol

Clio 1.2 16v
might have a very quick blast when i get back at 11pm, Gedi we'll give that thing a go tomorrow night if you're free

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
just entered a lobby and someone called NO-MORE-COD-4-ME had like 41 kills hmmm, so i joined in and got mid 30's kills and the next game high 20's then was on my team ended up talking and sent me a friend request saying you dont like me cos i keep dying from you lol. not sure if a if a lass or a lad lol sounds like 12. but what a player.i did how ever beat her/he or kills so. mentioned about me going on machinima or something

tell you what gave me a headache they were 3 or 4 of them constantly hap hap hap hap all the way through the games

Astra 1.9Cdti SRi
Geordiecliodriver... why do you keep switching to your guns every second when your waiting for the boosters to arrive?