ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[PC/PS3/XB360] COD:MW2 Official thread - Contains spoilers

Fiesta ST-2
Fiestec man up and put the sensitivity at 10!

I'll be on this evening for the night.

I can use it but I think I'm faster on a lower setting tbh, you've got to be really delicate when aiming long range shots, but close quarters it has it's benefits obviously.

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
You get used to it though, been using 10 since COD4.

Good for spinning round and quickscoping someone too as you said :p

Fiesta ST-2
I've been on 9 for awhile I just find I'm actually quicker on a lower setting because I'm using the speed fully, instead of say only moving the stick half way or three quarters when aiming on 9 or 10. If that makes sense?

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Yeah, try it out for a few free for alls on rust until you get used to it, far quicker imo.

Clio 1.2 16v
cant believe at one point i used to use 4! lol. Liam only uses 10 to speed up the time of his aim for spawn tubing :rasp:

il be on all night tonight baby ive got a night off from the wife, big shout out to Mr Mac hope you can join us!

And Gedimaster how you feeling? we'll cheer ya up later if you still poorly sick matey :dead:

Clio 1.2 16v
Mate i was on with Fish for a good few hours, thought you were coming on earlier! also knew that if i went in COD i wouldnt have been able to get up at 6am lol fooking sleep deprivér

Clio 1.2 16v
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRjw7OY3TgvnnE4cj_fOTKBNPIFHbwTYQXD7-OJ8KW1W_NlJRgR72OLHpI.jpg

Bet you dont now you've seen this lol

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
could of played abit better tonight, been sorting out sony vegas and looking at the forum while playing

i've gone one uploading now, be on my channel in the next hour plus a few more tomorrow. TOP CLASS ones too

Mk2 ph1 clio
Just watched it gedde crying with laughter at dredz triple! Awesome!

I was gettin f*cked off tonight, connection was b****cks everytime, people were warping allover like trekkies one guy was floating above the roof in favela!

Il be back on saturday night, get the Dazzle goin geddes! If i had more than 10gb left on my HDD i would too lol but i need it for photos

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3

this footage is of yesterday. got 3 more rendered i'll get them on YouTube shorly or sometime this weekend.

I've got plenty of space on this PC. I'll be soon using more and more space for the camera too Geordie

Last edited by a moderator:

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
it make you a better player playing this and it's much more fun looking at your team mate also looking at the kill cam

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
you can learn allot of things by watching the players, you can see where they've gone wrong and learn from that. always predict will they be up there or will they be in that corner, look at the corners look up on the roofs. just constantly look around much less chance of getting killed

Clio 1.2 16v
if im on with the lads then its defo SND time but if im poddling about on ma own a bit of ground war goes down well,

Rushers are the only annoying for me at the minute