ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[PC/PS3/XB360] COD:MW2 Official thread - Contains spoilers

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Had a few sweaty games with Dredz then, got a couple of good throwing knife killcams too :D

Along with a few spawn no0b tube kills :p

You spawn tubers make me sick!!!
Haiii
k159560_HatersGonnaHate.jpg

Clio 1.2 16v
i disagree completely! much classier seeing 4 people blow up with a noob tube than a 720 wallbang quickscope! lol

got a filthy 360 RPG hitmarker last night i was guttered :dapprove:

Fiesta ST-2
Got to say liams knife kill on highrise was beyond awesome. Last man 1v1 , Liams on the helipad their guy is in one of the buildings hiding behind the counter, Liam throws the knife it goes through the window covered by blinds it hits the floor bounces up and into the face of the guy behind the counter. Must have been travelling 3-4 seconds lol!

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Yeah it's by far the best killcam I've ever had, has to be up there with one of the top throwing knife killcams on that map lol

Clio 1.2 16v
we should double ninja someone tonight, or a ninja teabag, or a ninja on the bomb! need to nip to asda after work for some supplies but il be on around 11

Mk2 ph1 clio
Heres that Video i mentioned seb .. Instant payback with a throwing knife :D

And spawn noob tubes? ... Gotta have respect for a noob tube headshot first blood :)

:lolup:

Last edited by a moderator:
  Clio 1.2 16v
Mate im not gonna lie, some games he was running around with his spas! he did aa12 me on terminal though hiding around the corner lol

Got another bobble hat semtex last night, to say we was in stitches would be a massive understatement lol

Fiesta ST-2
I was only joshin dredzilla, I'm starting to dislike this game, been playing very average as of late and I can't get comfortable with sensitivity, changing between 7-9 constantly.

Fiesta ST-2
I'm on with at least 2-3 SWET members after work, workér! Think I need to get a new headset the right earphone doesn't fully cover my ear and I'm sick of taping it together lol.

Astra SRI/ Hornet
I'll be on about 5. Been owning on s**t ops today came top every game for 2 hours and my team mates only lived 5 miles away from me. Small world.

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Fiestec man up and put the sensitivity at 10!

I'll be on this evening for the night.