ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[PC/PS3/XB360] COD:MW2 Official thread - Contains spoilers

Fiesta ST-2
you coming on tonight then? btw whos this Jim fella you go and see most nights? :rasp:

Getting a sweat on soon
600px-Smiley.svg.jpg

Jim Henderson? I'll be on after work but I wonna watch the tottenham/real game while I'm getting a sweat on at the gym, so I'll be leaving before then.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
just been on for 30 mins nee one on, off now till friday for a proper session and on over the weekend if i'm not working see you on then then Aly

Fiesta ST-2
Peeps gonna be on late Friday night? Don't want to play with dredz though, he's racist towards Ninja's every since he got stuck on the last boss on Shinobi...

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
i'll be on tomorrow night for a abit, i'll get my dazzle on too.

Nee bother aly, see you on shortly.

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
i'm out tonight but am going on now for a bit. will hopefully be online during the evenings this weekend.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
i'm on now but i'm not playing, sorting a few things out on my pc. be on soon

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
turned it off now, feeling tired, i wont be at optimal efficiency tonight lol

Clio 1.2 16v
MOTHER F***ERS at work innit but when i get back tonight im gonna be blasting some skulls

2 days of no COD isnt good for the respiritory system

Clio 1.2 16v
you'll be in bed by the time i get on :( you need to man up and join us for some late night sessions every now and again. so many noobs on late at night

H.Maxim

ClioSport Club Member
  182 FF
Getting this again this week, need to dust off the sharkoons and should be back in a couple of days.