ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[PC/PS3/XB360] COD:MW2 Official thread - Contains spoilers

Fiesta ST-2
I'll be on Blops later when the MW2 crew fade if you're up for a few games.

I would get back on it if I didnt have such a shitty wireless router. Played it again yesterday round a mates won every TDM game with 25+ kills and 5/6 kd ratio, it was piss easy.

Gavin.

ClioSport Club Member
Im fancying a few beers and a session tonight. Last day of work tomorrow until a week on tuesday, in which time there will be some serious gaming played

(even though i fail every game)

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
ground war was almost unplayable for me last night. so laggy i was putting a clip out of the rpd and not hitting people!

it goes in fists and bursts. i think when we have a big party going it is normally a right laugh but recently the dodgy connection has been ruining it for me.

I am really looking forward to the MW3 revel next weekend... I'll still play mw2 until then though.

Ground war can be laggy but its epic for getting multi kills and getting some big kill streaks...like seb I am on this until Nov and MW3.

Oh and felt good getting a quad!

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
i did put my name on the request too like.

I do have to agree it has gone abit down hill past few weeks like. So who's coming on then