ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[PC/PS3/XB360] COD:MW2 Official thread - Contains spoilers

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
That Rhian girl messaged me with her full name and Facebook addy etc.

What can I say? Out and out beast :cool:

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Me too :D

PMSL @ the paedo story, I do watch a bit of beastiality p**n the odd time so hopefully I don't get a knock at the door any time soon from the Police :(

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
which of you big girls blouse's going to be on today/tonight?

add me StayFrosty7 PSN

Mk2 ph1 clio
had some half decent games last night using intervention only, almost pulled of a 1v5 clutch! Got rushed on invasion and killed 4 outta 5 but the last guy battered me with a spas 12 lol

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
baw deep
Glasgow slang meaning that your **** is so deeply embedded in a girls poonanny that her spiders legs are tickling yer ballsack.
" A was baw deep on friday night an ma maw walked intae ma bedroom"

omg that's f**king awsome. i almost cried laughing

Clio 1.2 16v
cancel it and download it in the week, much less traffic so it'l be faster. i did mine in 4 hours overnite on a Monday xx

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
When i started it, it said 1606 minutes....changed to a wired connection and it went down to 800 minutes lol

Bourne Ultimatum is on at 10.45pm too :( Have it on DVD but it's still a good film lol