ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[PC/PS3/XB360] COD:MW2 Official thread - Contains spoilers

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
not sure how long i'll be on for tonight. Yeah defo up for a few tomorrow, have a few on BFBC2 too if ya want

just send me a text

Clio 1.2 16v
aint got BC2 anymore, figured nobody else would play it plus i actually enjoy mw2 and am happy playing in until the new one comes out

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
i'm on now and the connection is really good, on the top 2 every single game. i'm even doing really well with the FAMAS with red dot, awsome gun

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
i'm doing so so at the minute not my best performance, so use to running and gunning with the UMP45 and been using the FAMAS allot recently with sleight of hand and it's affected the way i play. but i've gotten use to using the FAMAS now and getting a perfect kill with just the 1 burst is proper satisfying

I'm 100% sure that the UMP45 has changed somehow it use to be proper smooth, use to take take down UAV's with it perfectly and now it seems abit rough hard to control some times

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
i've been trying a few different things recently.

for a rape machine try the bling, stopping power, ninja with ump silencer and rapid fire.

Have to agree about Ump45, usually a beast of a gun from short to long distances but using it myself and then following others using it after i have died it just doesnt seem the same

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Aye loved the QUAD Aly nice one lol, had a good few games last night esp with Gemma, was on the wine too. fair to say i was actually playing better when Gemma was on :eek:

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
*Flashback* Just sat back down at the table after bringing a couple of drinks over. I get a text from Aly - 'QUAD!' I bust out laughing, she replies 'what's so funny?' Awk nothing it's alright.

LOL, anyone on today?

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Anyone on tonight? You all signed out half an hour ago, did you know I was coming? ;)

was getting tired, plus Gemma wasn't on. so i catched up on Sky planner

be on this afternoon and tonight for a bit

Gavin.

ClioSport Club Member
No idea, lower back has been dodgy for a few years. It hurts like mad when i'm stood up for a while in one place and a pain down my left calf (stood in queue's and bars etc)
Doctor has always fobbed me off with physiotherapy until I kicked off the other day lol

Fiesta ST-2
No idea, lower back has been dodgy for a few years. It hurts like mad when i'm stood up for a while in one place and a pain down my left calf (stood in queue's and bars etc)
Doctor has always fobbed me off with physiotherapy until I kicked off the other day lol

Doctor told me to google "back exercises" LOL!

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Gemz81 iirc.

Added EliteLemon on Facebook ;)

He's not black btw.... I thought he was.

Going on now for anyone who's interested :eek:

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
understand on the doctor fobbing you off, i'm getting the same with my chest pains still getting them 6 years later. in n out of docs and hospital for bad ones. Bad crack. The medication is doing f**k all

Wouldn't mind getting to know Gemma abit more like :)