ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[PC/PS3/XB360] COD:MW2 Official thread - Contains spoilers

dk

911 GTS Cab
exactly the same one i had,

Hmm makes you wonder now, its costed hem more using a courier, but hope they would inform us tho..

Parcelforce van didnt come to my house, FFs, midnight it is for me then :dead:
this is so sad, you're having one delivered tomorrow and you are going to queue at midnight just to play it before bed when you could have it it a little over 12 hrs.

Anyway, NVG, are the fecking bomb, soooooo good, been walking around my flat in the dark in them, now thats sad;)

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
OMFG i got it, it was round my nanas next door, been round there all afternoon my grandad said it ran round to mine like a young kid again lol. going to put it on now, got some sherberts next to me now, GET SOMMMMEEEEE

Bumder With A Buffer
People are crying over at ShopTo as they haven't had the game delivered.

Clearly the general public are a bunch of fucktards who cant read ;) :)

Im enjoying taking the pee out of a few on the comments section I think thats sad :eek:...but I have had a few too many Jim Beams :)

Bumder With A Buffer
OMFG i got it, it was round my nanas next door, been round there all afternoon my grandad said it ran round to mine like a young kid again lol. going to put it on now, got some sherberts next to me now, GET SOMMMMEEEEE

If it was next door why did they not knock you??? Especially as it was your nana?? :S

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
If it was next door why did they not knock you??? Especially as it was your nana?? :S

Aye been up since like 09:30 and my dad was up before me and i never left the house, even had the window open to hear the guy coming even though it was cold in my room. May be the guy was busy and needed to shoot off

dk

911 GTS Cab
Photo of you wearing said NVG's please..
16157_331355230401_808915401_9756355_7174926_n.jpg

we had a caption competition at work :eek:

182 Trophy (216/500)
So glad i got mine this morning at 9am, although having got in from work at 7am i had to have some sleep as working again tonight............ not tomorrow though, get in from work at 7am and play ALL DAY!!!!!!

Wicked game!

So glad i got mine this morning at 9am, although having got in from work at 7am i had to have some sleep as working again tonight............ not tomorrow though, get in from work at 7am and play ALL DAY!!!!!!

Wicked game!

You will be hooked instantly. Sod sleep ;)

I'll be on all day tomorrow too, day off!

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
i'll be on tonight and all day the rest of this week :star:

it's updating now ftl

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
I've pre-ordered mine from Game. Collecting tomorrow and hitting my store card pretty hard.

182 Trophy (216/500)
You will be hooked instantly. Sod sleep ;)

I'll be on all day tomorrow too, day off!

After parcel force man passing it to me at 9am, had to sleep. Woke up at 2pm today and played till 5pm when the misses got home from work.
the plan tomorrow is to get home from work at 7am and NOT SLEEP AT ALL!!!! then off for 4days......... WIN WIN WIN.

Loving it already, going through on hardened!

Last edited:
After parcel force man passing it to me at 9am, had to sleep. Woke up at 2pm today and played till 5pm when the misses got home from work.
the plan tomorrow is to get home from work at 7am and NOT SLEEP AT ALL!!!! then off for 4days......... WIN WIN WIN.

Loving it already, going through on hardern!

Sleep is for the weak and uncommitted! :approve:

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
i was doing the training and it crashed it just froze doing the gun firing on the targets, i had to press the power button

Bumder With A Buffer
Aye been up since like 09:30 and my dad was up before me and i never left the house, even had the window open to hear the guy coming even though it was cold in my room. May be the guy was busy and needed to shoot off

I meant why did your nana not knock or call you??

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
Got mine about 11 today and finished about an hour ago.

The game is so good it's madness. Love the story and the coop missions are schweet.
What's up with the museum when you complete it to haha.

Not even been online yet haha.

Bumder With A Buffer
Shame the main campaign isn't longer :(

then again Resistance2 I completed in 2 days when ducked my knee up

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Try installing it to your HD and then it shouldn't need to use the disc drive

how do i do that?

I'm having a go at GT at mo see if it crashes, it's froze 3 times now on MW2 it's don it on COD4 too

I'll uinplug it after i tried this GT first

H.Maxim

ClioSport Club Member
  182 FF
b02d48fc.jpg

That's what mine looked like.

Might want to check with your neighbours too just in case. Found mine lying outside the communal hallway!
Got mine from Game too one for the 360 and one for the PC, he told me i needed to sign for it though.:S