ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[PC/PS3/XB360] COD:MW2 Official thread - Contains spoilers

Astra 1.9Cdti SRi
i didnt get a tracking number with play.com :( so i dont kno were mine is .. might take half day tommorow in work, hmm,

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
so anyone getting online with psn then?

got a system update to do first! LOL typical...

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
lol, install, update, PS3 fail. P*sses me off everytime. Thankgod I've got the Xbox as well for the majority of my games.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
i'm online with COD4 and cant get a game cos of the conection keep getting interupted, theres a couple on each mw2 and cod4 at mo

Titanium 182
The sainsburys at the white rose shopping centre used to be open 24/7 :S maybe its changed now, if so I'll go to asda that's 24 hours.

H.Maxim

ClioSport Club Member
  182 FF
I might wh0re it online this evening to get to know the maps and probably get pwned and start back on 0 tomorrow :)

Spoke to local Morrisons....they have not heard about the alleged 'spend £25 in store get it for £17'.........but they may be lying so they get to keep all the copies for themselves!!!!

Bumder With A Buffer
my copy didnt come.

the term "dual wielding MP5K's" has prompted the response -

"FFS!"

ShopTo??

If so it clearly states on the site that they are holding them for collection today to be delivered by 12noon tomorrow....try checking your consignment number now :)

Picked up today and at the Birmingham Hub (well mine is anyways..on the way to Ipswich :) )

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
just looked at my email of parcel force it says been delivered but i've been in all day, it's says been signed for by and this number, any clues ?

172 Cup
just looked at my email of parcel force it says been delivered but i've been in all day, it's says been signed for by and this number, any clues ?

Did you order it from Game?

They sent them out by Parcelforce using a service that doesn't require a signature (which is normally the case with couriers).

Have you checked to see if the driver hasn't dumped it on the doorstep or something?

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Did you order it from Game?

They sent them out by Parcelforce using a service that doesn't require a signature (which is normally the case with couriers).

Have you checked to see if the driver hasn't dumped it on the doorstep or something?

aye got it through game, going to ring them now see what they say, i had a quick look outside couldnt see nowt, it is dark though i'll look again

lol, there closed just rang them ffs

172 Cup
b02d48fc.jpg

That's what mine looked like.

Might want to check with your neighbours too just in case. Found mine lying outside the communal hallway!