ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[PC/PS3/XB360] COD:MW2 Official thread - Contains spoilers

F4R'd ITB'd '92 cup racer
i was tempted to and just send the pre-order back, but i imagine it will be like going to a star trek convention and im not keen. i'l just play it cool i think and wait.....:cool:

lmao this is also a concern of mine, geeks galore :rolleyes:

since when did you order?

i pre-orderd last week, and by friday-saturday it was dispatched and will be deliverd via Courier :)

i ordered on the 2nd sept

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
My copy arrived today.

all those who pre-ordered and have been pwned... i feel for you. LOL

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
English please

lol you southerners, past week or so i've been getting messages of people on psn saying that if you reply to this message to your friends we will give you free perks, tags n stuff only if you reply back and we can look if you have replied or not

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
lol, past week or so i've been getting messages of people on psn saying that if you reply to this message to your friends we will give you free perks, tags n stuff only if you reply back and we can look if you have replied or not

LOL obviously bullshit mate.

F4R'd ITB'd '92 cup racer
play.com said:
We’re writing regarding your order for Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 (COD).

To ensure we get your order to you by the release date of Tuesday 10th November we will be dispatching this with a courier and not Royal Mail, eliminating any risk of it being delayed by the ongoing industrial action.

If you do have any questions regarding this or any other order please don’t hesitate to contact us on 0845 8001020

Thanks for shopping at Play.com.

Kind Regards

Play.com

this is the email i got, not sure if they have changed it though due to RM calling the strikes off?

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
mee too im so so on COD, i tried cod on hardened and nope too hard so completed it on normal, i'll try MW2 on hardened see if i'll do better if not normal mode

Astra 1.9Cdti SRi
this is the email i got, not sure if they have changed it though due to RM calling the strikes off?

exactly the same one i had,

Hmm makes you wonder now, its costed hem more using a courier, but hope they would inform us tho..

Parcelforce van didnt come to my house, FFs, midnight it is for me then :dead:

RB 182 cup
had it since 9am and just done it but had a few hours online on second from full hard, whatever that was

oh and when you do the museum level press the button on reception its well funny

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
exactly the same one i had,

Hmm makes you wonder now, its costed hem more using a courier, but hope they would inform us tho..

Parcelforce van didnt come to my house, FFs, midnight it is for me then
:dead:

LOL unlucky.

White Sti Hatch
Just got in to have my mum hand me a big brown box with my Lovly LE Console :) only down side is 3hrs to transfer all my s**t from the 120Gb HDD LOL !!