ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[PC/PS3/XB360] COD:MW2 Official thread - Contains spoilers

Mini JCW
What an awesome game :D, they haven't changed the formula - just added better graphics, smoother framerate and more epic scenarios - perfect:approve:

Whos playing the single player and whos gone straight onto multiplayer?

172//Crap Micra//Bus
Been doing a few things at once, and tryina play the game. Got pwned a few times... f**k it, start over ;) MINT so far though.

Ben

ClioSport Club Member
I went straight onto mulitplayer, only got an or hour or two on it as I had to be up this morning :( Level 10 ftl.

Bumder With A Buffer
Probably loads of people... Especially the ones who have better things to do than go to a supermarket at midnight to fight with geeks for a game and save a couple pounds!

I am one of those. Not to mention it would cost me £5 odd in petrol to get there.

As above they have done everything by the book. If you do not like it do not use them again. It is only a game FFS!

+1

I pre-ordered mine from ShopTo and at 9.10 precisely Mr UKMAIL Man turned up :)

Had a nice lie in..although I think I have caught my missus cold/flu she had last week as feel like s**t :(

What a day for the boiler to break, no hot water so have to wait at home for the plumber! Kettle's just boiled PS3 turned on. To quote ice cube "Today was a good day" :cool:

(well it will be if the boiler doesn't cost an arm and a leg to fix :dapprove:)

Bumder With A Buffer
did you have to sign for it? im hoping not

Yes I did.

HAd a quick go on multiplayer...Hmm not sure..graphics/ layout seem a little different to 4 (obviously)

Got raped on the level I just palyed...mainly as I was running around trying to figure out the map :)

Clart

ClioSport Club Member
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular]381050 - Paul Wooller[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular]Onto Delivery Van Scan[/FONT]

Come on sunshine!

Formally Clio 182
Went to Sainsburys this morning at 8:30 as I couldn't be arsed to wake up as it was too cold to get my copy.

They had 400+ copies!!! :D

Only 150 left when I got there at 8:30 though.

Waitey

ClioSport Club Member
  Alpina D3, AC Cobra
Mine came at 8.10am with UKmail. Shame i was at the GF's looking after her sorry sick arse.

She better have booked up her ideas before i finish work so i can go home and play.

Skoda Fabia vRS
play.com return processed, its not even getting opened, straight in a jiffy bag and they can have it back, £45 my arse

ill never pre order a game ever again unless its around £30 after all this

Probably loads of people... Especially the ones who have better things to do than go to a supermarket at midnight to fight with geeks for a game and save a couple pounds!

I am one of those. Not to mention it would cost me £5 odd in petrol to get there.

As above they have done everything by the book. If you do not like it do not use them again. It is only a game FFS!

Well they had the highest price and the latest delivery fail imo

As for midnight release I agree lol but my mate walked into Sainsburys this morning before work and got a copy!

M135i
Royal fail delivered mine at home 0730 this morning.

Slight problem however

I'm at the girlfriends house. I have no car. She's still asleep. I swear if she wants sexy time when she wakes up I'll bat her off. This in turn will piss her off and she'll want to take me home. Good plan.

E87 118d M Sport
unless people are guna post spoiler tags around their text i think im guna pass on this thread now until ive completed single player.

I can stop moaning now as mines arrived!

Delivery guy was like "Have fun" and "Day off work?" LMAO He clearly knew the importance of the package!