ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[PC/PS3/XB360] COD:MW2 Official thread - Contains spoilers

Clart

ClioSport Club Member
just been to morrisons, £25.99, loads of copies left, but massive queue and the young lass was getting a bit pissed off asking ps3 or xbox lol! no games on show - all behind the counter. my failed shopto delivery will be going back when its finally delivered.

Fabia VRS & Yeti
Been to two sainsburys, one had a 500 strong mob @12am last night! And a Morrisons, £25. Fail on all three counts.

Audi S1
just been to morrisons, £25.99, loads of copies left, but massive queue and the young lass was getting a bit pissed off asking ps3 or xbox lol! no games on show - all behind the counter. my failed shopto delivery will be going back when its finally delivered.

Do you know how to send it back ?

Website insnt clear, and phones are jammed

Astra 1.9Cdti SRi
I like it, but its frikin hard tho :)

get asked to join a online game, just it doesnt go through says game not valid :S

A SHED!
played this morning, usual floating on air feel, which is annoying, online is good, campaign is usual americans rule all crap, with quotes from nice people like bush n dick cheney hmmm. not worth standing 2hours in a queue for in my opinion. However ill soldier on maybe it will change my mind. lol

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
There were literally about 300+ copies of it in my local Gamestation, on shelves, on the floor, on the racks... everywhere!

Clart

ClioSport Club Member
Do you know how to send it back ?

Website insnt clear, and phones are jammed

looks clear to me

If you change your mind about your purchase you may return it to us unopened at your own expense within 7 days of receipt for a full refund or store credit, after this time we do not accept returns. We do not accept returns for non-faulty unwanted items in any circumstance if they have been opened/unsealed. Before returning your product please e-mail sales@shopto.net to confirm your cancellation of the order, we only accept cancellation via this method. Ensure the item is packaged securely and include with your return a note stating your account code, order number and reason for return. Please send the item back via Recorded Delivery - if goods are not sent back to us by recorded delivery and/or in cases where goods are lost or not received, ShopTo.Net cannot be held responsible for any loss sustained.

Clart

ClioSport Club Member
i'm a little worried that people are finishing the game only hours after they have it. looks like veteran might be the way to go.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
What?

you must've been SMASHING to game to be near the end lol

And here's me stuck at work :(

You can get through the single player game on normal difficulty in around 4 hours if you really rinse it. Check out the IGN.com closing comments (The US one, not the UK)

Facelift R53 Cooper S
You can get through the single player game on normal difficulty in around 4 hours if you really rinse it. Check out the IGN.com closing comments (The US one, not the UK)

I completed W@W in less than 18 hours, just thought they would've made this one abit longer :(

anyway...........is it 5pm yet? :eek:

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
See normally that sort of thing would be disappointing. But 4 or 40 hours, I'll still spend most of the time online.

Very true. Add to that the Special Ops, which is apparently much better hook than the Single Player element and of course the online multiplayer. Win.

E36 328
bloody hell, started playing single player last night for a bit on regular and have already died like a billion times! ALso found its really easy to die in multiplayer as well, is anyone else finding this or is my internet screwed again?

well i managed to get out an hour early for lunch....so went home just so i could be there incase it came to save signing for it, opened the front door and it was hanging through the letter box. managed to get 3/4 levels done on single player and couple of quick online games in.

so far, uber impressed. looks so much sharper and generally better than the last two. cant wait to get back home and play a bit more!!

Ph1.2 / VW Polo
cant get my online to work :(
me and my mate were gonna have a right session today but plan failed :(

laptop wont share the connection for some reason :S

Astra 1.9Cdti SRi
Game is too short, got mine @ 12 last night just didnt play it until 12.30 today as i was in work, and iv got like 4missions left to do, ah man :( really dissapointed with the story mode.

Just hope online is better :)