ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[PC/PS3/XB360] COD:MW2 Official thread - Contains spoilers

Got mine yesterday, spent far too long on it last night/this morning.

Paying the price at work now :sleepy:

Paid £45 from GAME, but plan on popping to ASDA/Morrisons/Sainsburys later in the week/weekend to send back to GAME for a £13-£19 saving.

Fabia VRS
TODAY .. i have takent he day off... and ive been waiting for HOURS !!! and then finally a courier arrive and i think THANK god !!! But No its for next door !!! FFS

so i wait another hour odd, and the post lady comes.. but is it there?

NO fcuk my life...

so the wait continues!

this is from play btw.. when it aparently got sent last thursday!?!?!??!!??!?!

FML

Skoda Fabia vRS
ive just escaped the bit in brazil, i think, where you have to jump off the roof tops and grab the rope ladder hanging from the chopper

m-tec bmw 325 ci spo
coming on parcel force f**k sake been waiting since 8 lol im tempted to go buy it now and send my order back or is it more hassle than its worth

M135i
This is doing my head in. The serpent has now slithered out of her bed. Take me home? Nooo. 'i have to have a shower and do make up before I go outside'. WTF. It's a ten minute car journey. Arrrrgh!

Hondata'd EP3 Type R
my boss just phoned me, Something unrelated but I asked about this

Sainsburys have sold 119,00 copies by 10am lol.

We sold 350 copies by 8:30am!

.Simon

ClioSport Club Member
  Audi
I really don't understand why people can't wait a few hours for their pre-orders to arrive? Surely people can't be that desperate?

On the other hand ... mine is sitting at home waiting to be played. Ordered from Amazon yesterday afternoon - here this morning. Get in.

I really don't understand why people can't wait a few hours for their pre-orders to arrive? Surely people can't be that desperate?

On the other hand ... mine is sitting at home waiting to be played. Ordered from Amazon yesterday afternoon - here this morning. Get in.

as i said earlier i have never actually been this excited about any game before ever. i look forward to games yes but not actually excited enough to go to sainsburys at 7:30 in november until now

.Simon

ClioSport Club Member
  Audi
I still don't understand why though! People are getting shitty because their game hasn't arrived yet ...

Bloody chill ... it'll be worth the way, end of the day - it's only a game!

Never above 25mpg
That aint the games fault its yours for not being able to aim !

Dont get into that. Im not exactly a hardcore gamer but Id like to at least able to defend myself. Is fine on any other COD game. WAW has the flaw of spawning you next to the enemy mid battle.

For me, this is IW taking a leaf out of treyarch's book. Killing sequence reminds me of COD3.

172 Cup
I'm glad they haven't reset the leaderboards! w00p.

I'm unhappy they haven't!

Oh well, still loving the game online play is amazing and the challenges on this game are brilliant, loving the perks challenges now!

The maps are so good, I like the size of them although still about 5maps left to play.

My mate text me last night at 10.45pm 'On way to GAME to que'

I text him at 12.15am 'How's it going? Got it?'

He replied saying 'Fell into a pub, will go to Sainsburys in morning'

Well, he just called to say that GAME, Gamestation, ASDA, Morrisons and Sainsburys in YORK have NONE left.
He was gutted! Luckily for him I pre-orderd one from ASDA as a backup, he's on his way to my work for the receipt..... What are friends for!

Revels Mum & Sister
Well they had the highest price and the latest delivery fail imo

As for midnight release I agree lol but my mate walked into Sainsburys this morning before work and got a copy!

They kept to the rules. Just because some people throw there toys out the pram because they do not get it a few days early. Half the people getting them mega early was luck due to Royal Fail not striking.

172//Crap Micra//Bus
I just got a text from my mate, "MW2 has finally arrived". I replied "Tis immense innit?!" to which he replied "No, it's addressed to (his Girlfriend), it's my Anniversary present. I'm devastated". FLOL, n00b FAIL!!

Audi S1
Quick question for you lot.

My shopto MW2 has come, but I want to send it back (already have a copy). How do you do it... I checked online and sent them a email but no reply (3 hours ago).

Do I wait for a reply from them? or send it back with my reference number or what?

I did call them but lines are jammed!!