ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[PC/PS3/XB360] COD:MW2 Official thread - Contains spoilers

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
On multi player do you lot stick to the same gun or do you change to the map? Cos when you go prestige i presume all your attachments like Red dot, silencer and so on go out the window and you have to start all over again to get them.

The thing is all your stats for that gun is still kept like head shots people who are really good at a specific gun by using it all the time going to be pants at a different type of weapen

On multi player do you lot stick to the same gun or do you change to the map? Cos when you go prestige i presume all your attachments like Red dot, silencer and so on go out the window and you have to start all over again to get them.

The thing is all your stats for that gun is still kept like head shots people who are really good at a specific gun by using it all the time going to be pants at a different type of weapen

I basically love my assualt rifles, M4, SCAR, FAMAS, F2000 etc. Assualt rifles pack a hell of a puch, are fast and very accurate over long distance, best of all worlds tbh!

That said on a small map I'll pick an SMG and occasionally I will choose either a LMG or a sniper rifle for a change.

Chris V6 255

ClioSport Club Member
  V6 255, 182 Trophy
Just finished it on Veteran tonight!
Need to get some more multi player practice in now, pissed off gettin beat by 12 year old yanks LOL

Audi S1
Completed the game over the weekend, done all of the co op 1stars - going through them again and got 3 stars on about 5 levels.

Level 30 online :)

Motorbikes

I'm sure it will go back to basics again, all weapon stats and challenges rest to 0 :(

My weapon varies per map.

LOL I killed some dude nicked his care bear package and won myself a stealth bomber and then proceeded to litter bombs over an empty part of the map - not knowing how to use high leve perks ftl!

Revels Mum & Sister
LOL I killed some dude nicked his care bear package and won myself a stealth bomber and then proceeded to litter bombs over an empty part of the map - not knowing how to use high leve perks ftl!

PMSL I did the same as well!

172 Cup
Has anyone got Call Of Duty Classic with their copy of mw2? If so whats it like?

I'm hoping it will be available to download on xbl.

Mountune Tractor
Saw the stealth bomber fly over for the first time last night, it looks proper epic when you first see it doesn't it!

they said when you go prestige you actually get something more than just a new badge but anyone know what it is yet ?

tbh i doubt i will prestige this time

Revels Mum & Sister
i'm loving the famas with red dot, its fcuking weak!

I havent really used the FAMAS at all.

Currently rocking out the TAR-21 with Silencer and Holographic bolted on. Or the P90 with Rapid Fire and red dot on smaller maps.

Just unlocked the FAL

Golf gti ed30+bmw m3
they said when you go prestige you actually get something more than just a new badge but anyone know what it is yet ?

tbh i doubt i will prestige this time

still only get a gay badge im afraid... well that and a few more challenges.....

Waitey

ClioSport Club Member
  Alpina D3, AC Cobra
FAMAS with Holographic and FMU.

Ilike it because you get better more efficient use of ammo from it with the 3 shot burst.

E36 328
Wow the rpd is a bit different in this game! Because of the ability to have sleight of hand and stopping power you can reload without having to hide for as long and its really quick, accurate and powerful!

Was raping last night with it tbh!

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
I can never use 3 shot guns! :( I'm too used to keeping my finger on the trigger! Grrr!