ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[PC/PS3/XB360] COD:MW2 Official thread - Contains spoilers

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
I see that the servers are down tonight i tried S&D Headquartes keeps coming up server down

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
how is the care package gay? you are potentially getting an 11 kill streak reward for 3!. plus you can steal other peoples care packages or use them as bait

That anoys me BIG time your team mates stealing your package, never happened from day one untill yesterday happened twice and today happened once even though i'm right next to the flare. If its going to regular i'm going to do it every man for himself even thought it's WRONG

how is the care package gay? you are potentially getting an 11 kill streak reward for 3!. plus you can steal other peoples care packages or use them as bait

I don't know! It just sounds gay lol like a care bear ;)

But now that I have been informed of its importance and usefulness the words care package and gay shall never cross my lips again:D

TBH half way through a kill streak the last thing I ma going to do is go looking for some package that has been dropped on the map ;)

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Is there any body having trouble joining a server?, i tried about 10 times it's not loading up

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
nah i'm on PS3 even worse i've got ADSL, past 3 hours havn't had a game i just been doing spec op instead

BMW E46 330i Touring
Just completed SP on Regular (I'm a bit of a noob). All I can say it that it really is a fantastic game. Yeah, a bit short for a SP game but just so, so good.

The ending in MW1 wasn't that hard either so I was prepared to sit back and let the plot unfold to a certain extent.

Onto MP if I can get on!

Citroen DS3 DSport
I've just had my first experience of this online, I am shite!!! 3 kills was the best I could achieve. Everyone else made it look so easy.

BMW E46 330i Touring
Had a quick MP game before 'Wossy' and didn't do too badly; a lot more deaths than kills but that was my theme for months on the old game too! Top scorer on my team versus a team full of level 20+ players so quite pleased!

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Aye i seem to getting a few 3 kill streaks and 4 kills very few on 5 kills, and 6-7 is pretty much extremaly rare apart from getting the packages that is. once you know the map you know where to look and that, it'll take me a while. I just started to get the hang of the maps on COD4 right before this can out. I think it'll take me about 15 days play time to know the ins and out of every map

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Had a quick MP game before 'Wossy' and didn't do too badly; a lot more deaths than kills but that was my theme for months on the old game too! Top scorer on my team versus a team full of level 20+ players so quite pleased!

Aye you done well

BMW E46 330i Touring
I have to admit I find it strange that people want to get to a point where they know every map backwards and rarely die.

Part of the fun for me is going all panicky when you don't know where you are and someone's hitting you that you can't see. Gets a geeky adrenalin rush!

Once you don't mind dying constantly, the game gets a lot more enjoyable!

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
Anyone noticed some weird (and a bit random) slow-down issues on the PC version? It slows down for like a second, then immediately picks up again. It only does it when there seems to be a level where there's plenty of AI bots on it.

I've been trying the Spec Ops mode and on Sniper Fi, it's fine intiially, but with the start of a new wave of enemies, it struggles - then goes straight back up to 40-50fps.

Hopefully it will be sorted in a patch, but so far Spec Ops is great. I've purposely tried to bypass the stealth missions. I hate tip-toeing around bollox. Two pixels to the left and you're spotted - and usually against the clock too. :(

D.

Scirocco 2.0 tsi
Anyone noticed some weird (and a bit random) slow-down issues on the PC version? It slows down for like a second, then immediately picks up again. It only does it when there seems to be a level where there's plenty of AI bots on it.

I've been trying the Spec Ops mode and on Sniper Fi, it's fine intiially, but with the start of a new wave of enemies, it struggles - then goes straight back up to 40-50fps.

Hopefully it will be sorted in a patch, but so far Spec Ops is great. I've purposely tried to bypass the stealth missions. I hate tip-toeing around bollox. Two pixels to the left and you're spotted - and usually against the clock too. :(

D.

Sounds like a hardware/driver issue that mate as i've had no slowdown issues on the PC version.

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
Sounds like a hardware/driver issue that mate as i've had no slowdown issues on the PC version.

Ah - nice one. I haven't exactly got the best in terms of PC anymore - it's over three years old, so it might be dragging it's feet a little!

Apart from that, it's been flawless. Very impressive actually given the amount of detail going on the screen all at once.

D.

Astra 1.9Cdti SRi
I had a "boss" knife throw last night, was in the old town in the window, and guy popping his head in and out of the door, aimed and chucked it, perfect timing he popped out and killed him :)

Guy messaged me then sayin "boss throw man" i was chuffed :D lol

Completed the single player yesterday, decided to go straight on Veteran.

Thought it was hard, and nearly lowered the difficulty but finally did it.

What an ending! Took about 6 hours.