ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[PC/PS3/XB360] COD:MW2 Official thread - Contains spoilers

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Lol, I'd turn around then I would see you ala knife.....owned!

Pmsl! Still enjoyed it tho. I got 10,000 points for kills with the scar, that's why I was using it last night, it's such a good all rounder.

Is that acr thing really good?

I was using the Scar but have gone back to the M4A1, which has actually lead to me winning loads more matches and lots more kills!

Perks are:

Bling with red dot and grenade launcher
Stopping Power
Ninja - f***s over all those heartbeat users!!

Tesla MP3 2021
Not sure if this has been mentioned previously but has anyone else noticed when playing TD that Rust is suddenly appearing.

I swear I have only played it about 4 times in the past few weeks and it was only the other night when it first came up!

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Yeah a lot more, I hate it tho, it's not even as good as shipment.

Motorbikes
I havent played it on team death match but played a lot on free for all. One of my favourite maps. Marathon + longer knife attacks + lightweight = win

Tesla MP3 2021
As I have only played it a few times I am not sure whether I like it yet or not, especially on TD.

I did have a great game on there the other night though, Attack Helicopter ftw lol. 35 - 2 :)

What's the quickest way to gain XP then? I get around 14+ kills a game and usually 3000 match bonus, been doing challanges with different guns too but they take forever. Is this the only way or are there certain games that offer more XP or whatever?

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
There are certain games that offer better points as always, I had 2 kills one night and finished top of my bored, I needed points!

It's more about the kills than points for me so tdm is probably my fave. Domintion has been getting a roasting recently tho.

E36 328
Play headquarters if u want points, just make sure youre on the winning team lol

Oh and im using the acr at the moment, is good, not really much difference between that and the scar tbh.

I dont like just sticking to one gun, made a riot shield class last night for the first time haha, crowd control challenge like a billion times lol (Distracting the opponent while someone else kills them)

GUTTED lol

TT 225
Hai.

Would like some info.

I play COD MW2 occasionally around at my mates. I always win 2v1 or FFA mainly because they aint any good and im an old Halo2 Online nerd and basicall same principles.

The only problem is, why isnt there any decent guns or gun combos in muliplayer/splitscreen? They appeare under different forces but are all the same weapons. Any clues on what you have to do to change it?

Adam

There are certain games that offer better points as always, I had 2 kills one night and finished top of my bored, I needed points!

It's more about the kills than points for me so tdm is probably my fave. Domintion has been getting a roasting recently tho.
Just tried Domination for the first time, well hard playing against a party!

Play headquarters if u want points, just make sure youre on the winning team lol

Oh and im using the acr at the moment, is good, not really much difference between that and the scar tbh.

I dont like just sticking to one gun, made a riot shield class last night for the first time haha, crowd control challenge like a billion times lol (Distracting the opponent while someone else kills them)

GUTTED lol
Just tried HQ too, got killed 35 times and only 12 kills :dapprove: booo! I'm using ACR as well but only to unlock stuff for the extra points, M16 is definitely my favourite.

Mk2 Golf GTI
I couldn't get on with the M16, sacked it off! Still loving the FAL though, use it for most maps.

Hardcore HQ is my preferred game mode of choice right now.

Astra 1.9Cdti SRi
prestige allready, crist have a break have a kitkat ;) haha,

anyone heard of anything like zombie mode coming to Mw2? iv heard that their thinking ov bringin one out,

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
I got that message from you Jay.

You know its bulls**t come ooooon.

Its like one of those chain mail things.

They'll sort maps but i think they'll want to stay away from WAW as they want it to be their own.

Although it would be mint.

Astra 1.9Cdti SRi
haha ye thats the one,

Well i kinda like having zombie mode as its like the only game that you have to work as a team, in other games people dont talk etc so they just run around and try and rank up.

I dont think i would ever sell WAW as its a nice break to jump from mw2 and play zombies :)

H.Maxim

ClioSport Club Member
  182 FF
Has anyone encountered the javelin glitch? Was happening quite a lot in my games last night, people just run around with the javelin equiped and when they die it just explodes killing anyone near them.
[YOUTUBE]6OSKsqO6IIE[/YOUTUBE]

AK

M240i
haha ye thats the one,

Well i kinda like having zombie mode as its like the only game that you have to work as a team, in other games people dont talk etc so they just run around and try and rank up.

I dont think i would ever sell WAW as its a nice break to jump from mw2 and play zombies :)

Buy WAW for the xbox, it's goin on here & ebay for a tenner.. i wanna play zombies :(

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
i didnt realise that all your weapen challanges go too, i used loads of guns the first time round but this time i'm going to use less guns that i like and unlock them to rank up quicker