ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[PC/PS3/XB360] COD:MW2 Official thread - Contains spoilers

Having rinsed the Scar, M4A1 and Famas to death I thought I would try something a bit different in the form of the UMP45 and went on a couple of great killing sprees! Up to level 39 so when I get to 40 I will give the M16 a bash!

E87 118d M Sport
the M16 is good! the burst fire will seem a nuissance tho i imagine if your used to semi auto.

you tried the aug bar yet?

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Having rinsed the Scar, M4A1 and Famas to death I thought I would try something a bit different in the form of the UMP45 and went on a couple of great killing sprees! Up to level 39 so when I get to 40 I will give the M16 a bash!
Loved the ump45, rinsed most of those challenges to start with very good gun.

the M16 is good! the burst fire will seem a nuissance tho i imagine if your used to semi auto.

you tried the aug bar yet?
I took some getting used to with the famas 3 shot burst but i'll give the m16 a go, I heard it can do some damage.

M16 is excellent for when you're kicking ass, saves bullets and with stopping power and FMJ attatched you can kill people with one shot.

Don't mind the 3 round burst as the Famas is the same and that's been quite ennjoyable to use! Going to try a due wealding UMP45 set up later if I get a nice tight map!

Astra 1.9Cdti SRi
how do you get a double machine gun tho? iv seen some people using them and i literally have no chance to kill them

how do you get a double machine gun tho? iv seen some people using them and i literally have no chance to kill them

http://www.themodernwarfare2.com/mw2/multiplayer/weapons/sub-machine-guns/ump45/

Firstly:

Rapid Fire

Rapid Fire Increases the weapons rate of fire and recoil.

Unlocked:
UMP45: Marksman I - Get 10 kills with this weapon.

Then....

Akimbo

Akimbo Allows you to wield two weapons at once, one in each hand. You can't aim down on the iron sights, which reduces your accuracy.

This attachment is extremely deadly in close range firefights.

Unlocked:
UMP45: Akimbo - Get 30 kills with the Rapid Fire attachment.

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
So 30 kills with rapid fire! Nice!

Although rapid fire sprays everywhere!

Golf gti ed30+bmw m3
M16 is excellent for when you're kicking ass, saves bullets and with stopping power and FMJ attatched you can kill people with one shot.

fmj dosent add any damage to player, it adds your bullets ability to penetrate walls. Its basically deep impact from cod 4

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
I liked it to start with but i'm back to scar, fmj, rd, stopping power.

Doing okay with spiezels on domination last night. Some good players in domination.

Keep coming up against Nick Gill for some reason!

Golf gti ed30+bmw m3
Just a quick heads up for those who play Modern Warfare 2 on the XBox360. The updates include in the 1.06 patch have been submitted to the folks over at Microsoft by Infinity Ward. This means as soon as they approve it, it will be available for download. Let's hope soon.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
hopefully added local search!!!!!!!! oh and that annoying javelin glitch will be gone.

good good, that got me a few times early this morning and a few other on here

When you go to prestige 2 does everything get reset like the first one like all the perks, attachments and so on?, theres an awfull ot of points to be earned on prestige 1 that's all

hopefully added local search!!!!!!!! oh and that annoying javelin glitch will be gone.

Fookin hate that glitch!

good good, that got me a few times early this morning and a few other on here

When you go to prestige 2 does everything get reset like the first one like all the perks, attachments and so on?, theres an awfull ot of points to be earned on prestige 1 that's all

Yes everything is reset including challenges, you get an extra custom class and you get "prestige" challenges.

Astra 1.9Cdti SRi
anyone noticed how long it takes if you are trying to search for a match recently, weve been in a group of say 3-6 and it takes ages, and when you do get enough people in people leave and you just have to sit and wait AGAIN.. ffs

E87 118d M Sport
i was in a team with a guy doing it last night. was funny the first time. then it got pathetic. EVERYtime he died. (even when he was on my team it was pathetic to watch, he wasnt even benefitting the team?)

172boost, its a glitch where you go to throw a grende, then switch to the javelin. when you die you launch the javelin at the floor creating a HUGE explosion. (from what ive seen on the videos, not actually tried it)

i can see it would benefit a domination/demolition/headquarters style game, and maybe on rust, but not alot else.

i was in a team with a guy doing it last night. was funny the first time. then it got pathetic. EVERYtime he died. (even when he was on my team it was pathetic to watch, he wasnt even benefitting the team?)

172boost, its a glitch where you go to throw a grende, then switch to the javelin. when you die you launch the javelin at the floor creating a HUGE explosion. (from what ive seen on the videos, not actually tried it)

i can see it would benefit a domination/demolition/headquarters style game, and maybe on rust, but not alot else.

I wondered what the f**k was going on when this kept happening the other day! Now I get it!

E87 118d M Sport
REALI getting annoyed with joining a game that has already started now.

played 8 games yesterday. not one i started from the beginning