ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[PC/PS3/XB360] COD:MW2 Official thread - Contains spoilers

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Yesterday there was a guy using the Javelin glitch, so it hasnt been sorted out then?

And yesterday some one used the lag switch on me, it was plain obvious what happened and i just left the server

Those model 1888 shoguns are imense i'll be getting those when i get rank on them, had a quick go on them after the guy died i quickly got a 5 kill streak straight away. Getting those all the time will drastikly increase your k/d ratio

E90
Servers have been fine for me, Only had one crash and lose the game, Must admit theres a good bit of waiting sometimes, when they don't get enough players.

Started to get a bit of my touch back last night, am confident with about two maps, the rest forget it lol

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
geddes it was happening with me 2, then next game i joined there was 3 10yr olds playing on prestige 4 or something and they were shite but every time i shot at them i was on target but i was the one dieing

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
You know when your doing so good, and all of a sudden right at the end of the match you loose connection, does all your stats go down the drain or does it keep track of the stuf.

How does it work being the 'host' can you kick, finish the game and so on if your doing pants?

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
So i can't connect at all, keeps searching for games, anyone else?

You know when your doing so good, and all of a sudden right at the end of the match you loose connection, does all your stats go down the drain or does it keep track of the stuf.

How does it work being the 'host' can you kick, finish the game and so on if your doing pants?

You just lose the bonus at the end IIRC.

Only advantage you have as the host is there is 0 lag for you.
If you leave the game it will pick a new host ingame (host migrating) even though COD3 had a much better migrate system.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
I've just tried to get on now , nee luck it says no games just before it was jumpy . it's the same for every night every day from 17:30 to about 22:30 cant get a game at all, havn't got a clue why its like that, any other time it's fine :S:S

Any of yous got any tips on using the riot shield apart from protecting my feet i need some riot shield unlocks ;), just had 2 games and it was pants 7 deaths n 0 kills and the other game got 1 kill by a throwing knife and died 6 times ftl

E90
Are you using the wireless connection or hardwired?

In my old house I had epic issues with wireless had to get the cable in and it improved no end. New house wireless is working fine atm.

I've just tried to get on now , nee luck it says no games just before it was jumpy . it's the same for every night every day from 17:30 to about 22:30 cant get a game at all, havn't got a clue why its like that, any other time it's fine :S:S

Any of yous got any tips on using the riot shield apart from protecting my feet i need some riot shield unlocks ;), just had 2 games and it was pants 7 deaths n 0 kills and the other game got 1 kill by a throwing knife and died 6 times ftl

I use Riot Shield, throwing knife and the revolver with:
scavanger pro
lightweight
Commando pro (a must!)

usually get 15 kills 10 deaths.
The key is to crouch walk towards them then sprint the last couple of meters and then commando kicks in! ;)

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
Bifcaids who were you playing with in WAST... I sent a friend req to whoever it was with seb at the start of their name thinking it was him.

Anyways are you back in tonight?

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
what is your username?

i had a firend request through but i had no idea who it was so i deleted it.

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
Was me then.

Barneyclyro

It's my mates ps3 but I'm on it a fair bit. Played a few sabotages with you.

I'll do it again later

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
this is the thing, i get a few but i never know who they are. if people send me a pm or let me know in message on psn who they are, the odds are i'll accept you! :)

Mk2 ph1 clio
Is there a full list of Tags you can unlock and how? I know they relate to a challenge but i'd like to see which ones there are so i can pick :p

Just got a 29-1 on quarry, M21!

Bus w**ker
The Javelin and rocks on Afghan glitches are meant to be fixed in the next update, 1.06 IIRC. The last one was just, another, matchmaking "improvement".

I still occasionally get the error about a problem with the migration server when it's finally managed to match other players and about to start the game. And even more f**king annoying is my PS3 locking up, which can only be fixed by turning it off and on again. Dunno if it's happening in other games as I've not took MW2 out since I got it, but I've read it to do with the latest firmware update and original fat 60Gb consoles.

Seb is your PSN name no-seb by any chance? Saw someone in game with it last night, so I knifed him just in case. :clown:

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
SEBPOLLDARK is seb's symon. Not sure the exact spelling tho.

Had a few really good games last night! Loving sabotage, points are great even when not planting bombs!

Got over my 500 kills with the scar last night aswell! I just keep going back to it!

Keep getting owned while doing challenges with other guns so change class then scar/bling ect...
Think my best was 38 kills, finished 2nd.

Have to say i've had no probelms at all with matchmaking, seems a lot quicker actually than it was.

Motorbikes

I find if I lose connection I'll lose any class changes or challenges I've completed in that game if you follow me.

I've been having bad connection problems when playing MW2, not sure if its just my interwebs as it can cut out every 10 mins occasionally, sometimes its fine though. Gets very frustrating.

Storm Grey 200
I was really good at this game. And then i got to level 68. And its just been a mission ever since. I hate playing it. I think i might have to change to a different game for a bit....

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
unlocked the chopper gunner tonight and got it via way of killstreak for the first time. felt good... got a 21 killstreak :D Once you have the harrier up it is a cert tbh.

find the harrier gets shot down a bit too easily, ive got carebare package, pavlow and the chopper gunner.

stil havent worked out which of the rewards count towards your killstreak though??

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
the point is, most people are retards on this game. LOL a lot of people ignore air support and s**t. you are kinda reliant on someone with a javelin etc.

been working fine for me LOL

the point is, most people are retards on this game. LOL a lot of people ignore air support and s**t. you are kinda reliant on someone with a javelin etc.

been working fine for me LOL

I make it my mission to shoot down air support. ;)

Cold Blooded + Stingers

The harriers have flares since the update I've noticed so they take two shots.

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
f**k pain in the arse,

i was a tad bonk during the day, came on tonight after work n i was pretty good, then got analy raped by some frogs with guns, (they were jumping around)

Tesla MP3 2021
I came across a javelin glitch prick for the first time last night, really annoying!!!

He got a nice few words via a message after the game lol

I came across a javelin glitch prick for the first time last night, really annoying!!!

He got a nice few words via a message after the game lol

Sod after the game! During the game is better as once one of you starts it usually leads to everyone else starting! lol

find the harrier gets shot down a bit too easily, ive got carebare package, pavlow and the chopper gunner.

stil havent worked out which of the rewards count towards your killstreak though??

Rewards dropped from Care packages do not coujnt towards your kill streak, I know that for sure!

Not sure about the other rewards!

Makes me laugh when the air support comes in and people still run around in the open, get to cover!!

Fabia VRS
Rewards dropped from Care packages do not coujnt towards your kill streak, I know that for sure!

he's right, care packages dont count to the actual KS
but if your KS is a harrier then it obv counts towards it,

Tesla MP3 2021
Sod after the game! During the game is better as once one of you starts it usually leads to everyone else starting! lol

I was on a with my mate at the time in private chat, otherwise I would have give it to him big style lol

Revels Mum & Sister
I make it my mission to shoot down air support. ;)

Cold Blooded + Stingers

The harriers have flares since the update I've noticed so they take two shots.

High Five to that. I always roll with the Stinger! I HAVE to take down choppers/harriers it is my mission. Sometimes I die several times trying LOL. Makes me even more determined. THink I have shot down about 20 odd now.