ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[PC/PS3/XB360] COD:MW2 Official thread - Contains spoilers

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
I've just gone onto the 2nd Prestige. the Prestige challanges you get to keep that bit, plus more additional stuff is added to the list.

I did mainly 1st prestige on TDM but i'll try and do other stuff like the 3 flags one and S+D get more unlocks n that

I've never touched the UMP45 but i think it's a great waepen got like 36 kills and 8 deaths with it.

Theres allot of weapens that i havnt used yet like the vectar i'll give that one a go this time round

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
46 kills sabotage terminal! Awesome! Had the m4 with noob tube(not that I use it)

Was very impressed after using the scar for so long!

Gal.

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
why have the noob tube and not use it?

that bad boy with dangerclose is epic LOL triple kills ahoy!!! :D

tonight has been bad for me. so so so laggy... it is as if i am looking at a different killcam... not impressed.

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
my mate i was palying with too had exactly the same...

he had a 9-18 on one level. that is totally unheard of for him.

so frustrating tonight tbh. :/

Golf gti ed30+bmw m3
I keep getting one bar connection with slight bullet lag. (last night too)

Although it works to my advantage when I use the spray tactic.

;)

one bar connection must be unplayable... that equates to like 300+ms ping probabaly more.... i find it annoying having 3 bars!

Fiesta ST-2
I used to be host all the time now I'm never the host anymore when I was host once yesterday everyone else was red bar lol.

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
last week, seb might of even been playing with me and our team had Bonk connection but the other team had full connection. let me tell you Rape was the dish of the day

ok, just installed the update to see how much better things were going to be, not played the game for about a week which is unheard of for me recently, gave up a while back with it being laggy and full of cheating little pricks.

first game all good, i win, decent kill / death ratio, thinking this is more like it, second game, game just starts and my screen goes white. power off, back on, and into next game it freezes. wound up now. off / on new game type and the first game i'm absoulutley raping evryone got at least 15 more kills than second place man until two cheating little f***s join the game and start doing the old, tactical insertion, kill, spawn thing, rest of the game is filled with airstrikes, choppers, ac130's etc etc i come 2nd. cue message full of abuse to two cuprits, file complaint and leave lobby.

new game type, new lobby level starts (afghan) bearly see anyone around, and exactly the same thing starts happening again. guy leading has 0 deaths and around 20 something kills, guy losing has 0 kills and 20 something deaths......so f**king annoying why do they bother. what does it actually acheive other than bumping you up the tables?? anyway, mw2 has now gone back in the draw and i'l get back on forza again until they sort something out.

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
so are you saying tow people go on together, use tactical insertion so that they can kill each other to get killstreaks?

that sucks dude... :(

i LOL at tactical insertion. It cracks me up when I see one so I jsut sit and wait. then noob tube them or something LOL

yep, basically get to a quiet area of the map (i.e hidden behind two crates on the airport level) one camps and the other sets up insertion point in front of him, constantly kills him everytime he respawns. end up with like 30 kills in a few mins with 0 deaths.

just honestly do not see the point, surely better to take your time and earn things instead of cheating, getting everything and then getting bored of the game sooner as there is nothing left to do?

w*****s.

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
yeah man, totally pointless. I have some of the quite hard challenges and am like wtf how did i manage them?

me and my mate have a good LOL and compare what we have etc with emblems and titles and challenges. part of the whole fun imo...

plus when you do get a good kilstreak and get a cracking score it is uber satisfying. nothing satisfying about what some people do... :/ annoying.

Golf gti ed30+bmw m3
ive only ever came accross scrotes doing that once thankfully! once i killed the guy doing it, the other one from my team followed me around the map for 5 minutes constantly stabbing me in the back..... fun eh :)

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
so are you saying tow people go on together, use tactical insertion so that they can kill each other to get killstreaks?

that sucks dude... :(

i LOL at tactical insertion. It cracks me up when I see one so I jsut sit and wait. then noob tube them or something LOL

i've seen that too in afghan, i saw an enemy right in front of me with my guy right in front of him and i got killed of it and i saw a tactical insertaion between them and when i went back my guy was knifing me to say f@ck off and the bad guy came charging round the corner and killed me while i was distracted with my guy

Golf gti ed30+bmw m3
my god this game is just ruined. 9/10 games are just people doing the never ending game xp glitch..... soooooo annoying. Infinityward have seriously fucked up this time :( Unplayable till this is sorted imo

im on 360.... pretty much every match i played yesterday had someone doing the boosting thing, i even had a message from someone asking for people to help him boost!!!!!!!! plenty of abuse followed.

dont see how its gona get fixed either without removing the tactical insertion....

Mountune Tractor
It doesn't really make any difference to the game though does it? If anything you may get a few more kills out of it? Annoying but not a major issue.