ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[PC/PS3/XB360] COD:MW2 Official thread - Contains spoilers

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Afghan is funny, your always going to get kill if you hang round up the hill as some f**ker always uses it as a sniping spot on the planes!

what i've been doing lately is planting one of those tactical insertions on the top of afghan, theres a gun turret right next to the very edge of the cliffs directly across from the sniping point. I duck and hide behind there when i see someone i run at them and bam dead or when i see some one on the sniping point i head shot, throw knife them or what ever a great tactic.

The tactical insertion is awsome when used properly, been using that pretty much all the time on all kits, its great for behind enemy lines can get loads of extra kills

And yes nothing but camping on this game very fustrating, cant beat them join them

TT 225
I dont have the game but i think the point scoring system on MW2 is s**t. On Halo you tend to get to a stage where your level equals your ability. On MW2 you just seem to get points on points even though you may be getting minus K-D ratios. Played one of my mates who is a level 52 prestige twice and beat him something terrible and i dont even have the game.

flol what the f**k was that about???

right im pissed off now, ive just got rrod!!!!!!!!!! its my first 360, had it since it was released and its a halo ltd edition one. whats my options?? guessing its out of microsofts warranty period now?

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
I dont have the game but i think the point scoring system on MW2 is s**t. On Halo you tend to get to a stage where your level equals your ability. On MW2 you just seem to get points on points even though you may be getting minus K-D ratios. Played one of my mates who is a level 52 prestige twice and beat him something terrible and i dont even have the game.

Yeah it does suck compared to Halo in that respect. Its just about the amount of time you've put in really. Not much to do about skill.

[youtube]MT89GBoSZUg[/youtube]

LOL!

THAT is brilliant.

Astra SRI/ Hornet
I had my first all knifes game last night. Awesome until some1 joined in half way through and started shooting every1 the dick. Lol threw a knife and hit them in the face. Mint. If ya ain't done it I recommend you do.

Astra SRI/ Hornet
Just read back and the lag is annoying, ya see sum1 shoot them from
behind but they can still turn around and kill you, if I get shot behind I don't have time to blink. Lol

Fiesta ST-2
Prestiged for the 1st time the other day so thought id try some different guns. Been rocking the Silenced MP5K with Marathon/Stopping Power/Steady Aim. Been doing well suprisingly, considering most maps are larger than COD4. Been flanking the hell out of the enemy and tacking them out quick from behind mmmm.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
I've been using loads of guns this time round, the pp2000 i think machine pistol i really like that got close to 100 kills on that one, i havnt touched much on the BAR but i have started to use the TAR-21 now and geting a few kills , i'm trying to find the perfect weapen i havnt found it yet

Clart

ClioSport Club Member
119 kills and 4 deaths. nice. i'm yet to see any glitches, so the game hasn't been spoilt for me, but its pretty slopping coding tbh. How the hell do people find these things.

Wtf is that unlimited ammo glitch, had a full team shooting grnade launchers non stop whole game and not running out or reloading...

yep same thing.... had the same in one of my last games before rrod :(

that one on rust looks like carnage though!! imagine how much his k/d ratio went up by!!

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
Had a comedy session tonight.

been using danger close, noob tube and javelin. It is f**king funny. Normally get first blood with the javelin on sabotage. LOLZ

just playing skidrow. Early on I camped up in the building in the corner on the side that is really open the tow story building and this one chap kept running through the long corridor. LOL 3 times I killed him like that. He then began trying to use the riot shiled coming round the other way but i got him twice there too.

Long story cut short I got all my killstreaks. they managed to kill me with a chopper gunner though. sad face :(

SO i thought f**k it, lets get this game over. I ran out grabbed the bomb and went and planted. LOL 30 seconds later. game over. the oppostion must have been a right bunch of jokers to not have killed me in 18 minutes... LOL

I think I seriously pissed them off. :D

THis game is so funny. One minute you hate it, the next you can;t stop laughing. I think just playing it and not giving a s**t about it is better tbh.

Astra Bertone Coupe
Had a comedy session tonight.

been using danger close, noob tube and javelin. It is lovely funny. Normally get first blood with the javelin on sabotage. LOLZ

just playing skidrow. Early on I camped up in the building in the corner on the side that is really open the tow story building and this one chap kept running through the long corridor. LOL 3 times I killed him like that. He then began trying to use the riot shiled coming round the other way but i got him twice there too.

Long story cut short I got all my killstreaks. they managed to kill me with a chopper gunner though. sad face :(

SO i thought f**k it, lets get this game over. I ran out grabbed the bomb and went and planted. LOL 30 seconds later. game over. the oppostion must have been a right bunch of jokers to not have killed me in 18 minutes... LOL

I think I seriously p**sed them off. :D

THis game is so funny. One minute you hate it, the next you can;t stop laughing. I think just playing it and not giving a s**t about it is better tbh.

THIS ! I've probably got a pretty s**t k/d ratio but I only play for teh lolz so who gives a f*ck but there are people on it who get proper annoyed if they get killed and suddenly everyones cheating against them apparently haha !

Golf gti ed30+bmw m3
this game is fuc**ing ridiculous... unplayable at the moment till the useless tw@ts at infinityward patch it.... EVERY SINGLE lovely GAME is glitched with unlimited ammo and 18 players on domination etc...... they need shot for releasing a game so buggered!

Padso

ClioSport Club Member
  Merc
this game is fuc**ing ridiculous... unplayable at the moment till the useless tw@ts at infinityward patch it.... EVERY SINGLE lovely GAME is glitched with unlimited ammo and 18 players on domination etc...... they need shot for releasing a game so buggered!

JUst tried playing myself and everything is fucked up. Dudes shooting nearly 10 grenades launchers a second. One dude got an AC130 as well and ended up with nearly 200 kills.

Golf gti ed30+bmw m3
one thing i thought wa pretty cool though, even with like hundreds of noob tubes going off at the same time + grenades,javelins, ac130 with a machine gun howitzer... the game engine still dosent slow down and handles it well lol.

Fabia VRS
ive been playing really s**t recently, but im level 70 1s prestege and i dont no whether to go onto the 2nd ... i dont wana lose all my challenges :/ esp my 4 nukes

a burnt one
I'm annoyed ive never had use of the AC130 yet.

Twice ive had it in a care package but was shot while collecting it and a team mate got it eventually and once i got the oppositions and just as i pressed to use it someone died and it was game over.

Having an AC130 when the game is currently scored 7400/6400 sucks.

Astra SRI/ Hornet
I only play it cos it's good crack ya can't take it seriously cos it's a game with alot of variables. Like on terminal I was on the other side of a wall and I got killed from knowhere, on the kill cam my arm had some how glitched through the wall and he knifed it. Lol WTF. And Internet speeds piss me off when your behind a wall but get shot and on kill cam your standing knowhere near the wall. Lol c***s.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Lols ground war last night! Madness!

It's my new favourite game!

Bif, geddes, always a pleasure.

Fiesta ST-2
ive been playing really s**t recently, but im level 70 1s prestege and i dont no whether to go onto the 2nd ... i dont wana lose all my challenges :/ esp my 4 nukes

Yeah me too since I prestiged I've gone down like .10 KD Ratio trying out new guns and going in abit more rambo. You keep the emblem you unlock from getting the nukes dont you?

H.Maxim

ClioSport Club Member
  182 FF
I only play it cos it's good crack ya can't take it seriously cos it's a game with alot of variables. Like on terminal I was on the other side of a wall and I got killed from knowhere, on the kill cam my arm had some how glitched through the wall and he knifed it. Lol WTF. And Internet speeds p**s me off when your behind a wall but get shot and on kill cam your standing knowhere near the wall. Lol c**ts.
That's happened to me before on the floor next to a wall, get killed and see my leg sticking out of the building on kill cam.

I'm annoyed ive never had use of the AC130 yet.

Twice ive had it in a care package but was shot while collecting it and a team mate got it eventually and once i got the oppositions and just as i pressed to use it someone died and it was game over.

Having an AC130 when the game is currently scored 7400/6400 sucks.

ive never seen anyone with this unlimited ammo glitch or spamming noob tubes or stingers :s maybe you just play special people

clio 172 iceburg silver
hi guys... when you prestige you keep all your emblems and titles you have unlocked and also you keep the kills you already have with that gun and it then counts on to the veterny challenge flashing green in the gun challenges menu... as for the ammo glitch you only get it if you play with or against somebody that has it and then it effects all in that lobby.. you can get rid of this by turing off your xbox and this will then reset you lobby playlists and glitch will be gone till you come across it again.. i got it early on in the nite last nite and reset and then played for 2/3 hours after and never come back across it... seems to be mainly in Team Deat match and ground wars...

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3

i'm on the second prestige and all of your Veteran challanges does get kept and carry on to the next prestige if that helps

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Lols ground war last night! Madness!

It's my new favourite game!

Bif, geddes, always a pleasure.

the one where we were in the termainal and i was on the opposing side my team were all swearing like owt lol saying allsorts was so funny, you did kick our butts like got 10 extra kills with the pave low right at the end at one point i was 20 deaths down from kills wtf but it came back to 8 i think, i was going rambo style i cant help not stay in one place

was a good few games we had like

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Yeah my brother and his mates are funny as fook! Some of the things they come out with mate!
I shall be having more ground war games!

What's the best way to unlock killstreaks? Is there a list?

Yeah my brother and his mates are funny as fook! Some of the things they come out with mate!
I shall be having more ground war games!

What's the best way to unlock killstreaks? Is there a list?

IIRC you unlock killstreaks as you rank up, and you unlock them in the order you choose.

Good way of ranking up is too use an array of weapons, get a number of headshots/kills etc.

Also, do the same with your secondary weapon as you get rank points in the same way you do with primary weapons.

Again, do this with the Cemtex, Claymore's etc.