ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[PC/PS3/XB360] COD:MW2 Official thread - Contains spoilers

Mountune Tractor
of course it does! how can it not??? someone playing constantly getting kill streak rewards, air support constantly above you!!!

So they use it to get kill streaks, I understand now. That could be pretty annoying, nuke potential every game. Surely the other guy's score is just cack though?

Mk2 ph1 clio
Level 70, worth doing prestige? Not really bothered about a fancy new badge tbh, cant see any other benefits? There wasnt on the first modern warfare or world at war.

Fiesta ST-2
People are getting smarter my harriers and choppers are in the air seconds recently. Found some sad spanish b***ards using the spawn cheat. He was killing his mate on the other team who was just spawning infront of him so i destroyed the flare killed him myself and followed the stupid f**k around the map shooting to alert the enemy to where we were!!!

People are getting smarter my harriers and choppers are in the air seconds recently. Found some sad spanish b***ards using the spawn cheat. He was killing his mate on the other team who was just spawning infront of him so i destroyed the flare killed him myself and followed the stupid f**k around the map shooting to alert the enemy to where we were!!!

Me and my mates have dedicated classes with Scavenger, Cold Blooded, Ninja and Stingers on, that we all change too as soon as there is anything bigger than a UAV in the sky! :rasp:

Fiesta ST-2
^^Yeah was only a matter of time mate! Stopped me getting so many AC130's/Chopper Gunners. Im getting back into Headquarters now but my ratio is starting to slide I dont think I'm going to make the 3.00 KD ratio anymore :(

Mk2 Golf GTI
Me and my mates have dedicated classes with Scavenger, Cold Blooded, Ninja and Stingers on, that we all change too as soon as there is anything bigger than a UAV in the sky! :rasp:

I use something similar. So Scavenger replenishes the stinger too? Do you have to have the stinger equipped to refill it?

I never stay alive long enough to find out :eek:

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3

yeah i do that, good idea be even better if ya had one man army can do it with out dying

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
I use something similar. So Scavenger replenishes the stinger too? Do you have to have the stinger equipped to refill it?

i've only just noticed and i'm on 2nd prestige lol, that when i have scavenger as a perk i then plant a claymore i go over a dead person pick up ammo and it replenishes my claymore so i can plant another claymore proper FTW

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Akimbo Model 1887s and noob tubes, this game is getting boooring!

OMG they are awsome took me a little while to get use to the aiming, and when i had them i was getting 3-1 ratio i was raking the kills in, some shot took a reload but they are over powered. i love them

Yup replenishes everything! grenades, tactical insertions, claymores, throwing knives, stuns, etc and your primary and secondary weapon!
(in this case the stinger!)

And no you don't need it equipped.

yeah i do that, good idea be even better if ya had one man army can do it with out dying

You can't have a secondary with One Man Army though! :dapprove:

Akimbo Model 1887s and noob tubes, this game is getting boooring!

Next update is supposedly down powering the 1887's

H.Maxim

ClioSport Club Member
  182 FF
On the back of getting pwned last night by a guy running round like a loony knifing everyone i made a knifing class today. Marathon, lightweight and commando pro, KD ratio took a bit of a hit the first few games but it's pretty fun running around like a headless chicken.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
when i got the chance to have them, one time i was had a streak going and the guns got criss crossed like spageti when i saw myself on the kill cam havnt got a clue what happened there. i wasnt happy

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
On the back of getting pwned last night by a guy running round like a loony knifing everyone i made a knifing class today. Marathon, lightweight and commando pro, KD ratio took a bit of a hit the first few games but it's pretty fun running around like a headless chicken.

allot of times i dont stand a chance when they got those perks equiped as soon a you see them and ready to aim they knifed you, by god you fly round

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
tonight i had a few free for alls, on afghan where the sniping point is on the top and there some bushes there i was waiting for people to come round the corner and someone eventualy did i sat up and he vanished looked all around there was no deaths round that time or suicides lol :eek:, it's happened a few times where i see someone and all of a sudden there gone

a burnt one

I looked at the leaderboard leaders the other day, there are people who play the game only by using a knife, 'shooting' accuracy is 100%.

So frustrated being knifed by the same guy endlessly.

Last night i was bashed to bits by some muppet in a riot shild loads of times, i made it my mission to try and kill the fu**er. I got him once, he must have killed me a dozen times

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
i looked also at the leader board and there a few people who played thousands of days lol, WTF

I got a 7 kill streak once with a riot shield and never again, i'll do all that stuff i think when i hit 10th prestige providing non of the prestige points get carried on for that

I've been doing that over the weekend! :D

P90 with Holographic for a bit of range and the Magnum with tactical knife.
Then Marathon Pro, Cold Blooded Pro and Commando Pro. (oh and throwing knives ;) )

I'm averaging 30 kills and 8 deaths a game! :D

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
MW2 is really getting on my nerves tbh.

camping... 1887's... s**t loads of lag.... not enjoyable at the moment for me at all.

before people say ''you must be s**t'', yeah i am far from being amazing in this game but i have a positive kill death ratio (nothing great but was around 1.15) and have been consitnetly getting decent ratios in my games wit hthe KDR going up...

THese last few days I can't seem to get a positive score....

the killcams show totally different kills to what i had on my screen. I shoot half a clip in someone then i get knifed. kill cam shows me jsut getting knifed :'-/

Just not a fun experience tbh.

a burnt one
Well my concerns with the game are irrelevant now, my PS3 has just crashed, wont turn on or anything and the disc is still inside!!

Great.

camping... 1887's... s**t loads of lag.... not enjoyable at the moment for me at all.

before people say ''you must be s**t'', yeah i am far from being amazing in this game but i have a positive kill death ratio (nothing great but was around 1.15) and have been consitnetly getting decent ratios in my games wit hthe KDR going up...

the killcams show totally different kills to what i had on my screen. I shoot half a clip in someone then i get knifed. kill cam shows me jsut getting knifed :'-/

Camping is part of the game, has been in all the series TBH. Just chuck a live grenade or rocket launcher at the camp site = job done!

Not sure on the lag issue though - no probs for me.

Mk1 MX-5 next summer

I've done this a few times, its f**king brilliant.

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182

why ive been playing grid with naith

E87 118d M Sport
lower the ping the better.

its the latency between your pc and the client you are playing with.

less than 60-100 is fine for everyday gaming

Afghan is funny, your always going to get kill if you hang round up the hill as some fucker always uses it as a sniping spot on the planes!