ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[PC/PS3/XB360] COD:MW2 Official thread - Contains spoilers

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Are those vids sped up? That scoped one looks rapid! My god some of them have talent!

Bus w**ker
Are those vids sped up? That scoped one looks rapid! My god some of them have talent!
I think if you combine two pro perks, got a feeling it's the reloading one and lightweight, it speeds up your aiming and scoping. Not 100% sure as I only remember something coming up on screen when I unlocked them.

I don't get what there doing when they lie down. And how do people scope that fast surely ya can't see anything.

I find a lot of people walk by me when I lie down, or take that second longer to spot you as apposed to crouching/standing.
If you use Sleight of Hand pro, it's easy to quick scope, a case of just flicking the scope up so the bullet goes straight and firing quickly rather than accurately.

This guy explains it well.

[YOUTUBE]kiMHdWoAAH8[/YOUTUBE]

Golf gti ed30+bmw m3
I don't get what there doing when they lie down. And how do people scope that fast surely ya can't see anything.
its called drop shotting.. they do it to avoid being hit while they are in a one on one. its annoying and retarded

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
Fed up with MW2.

THe lag or delay or whatever you want to call it is outrageous. Just makes it the MOST frustrating online experience I have ever had.

Only last week I was doing fine, I would 99% always be positive and mainly like 20-5 or better.

The last two days have struggled to even get evens. THe killcams are just plain wierd. JSut shows how much lag there is.

I can only conclude it is my connection. I jsut don't know. Made the game one of the most annoying online experiences ever.

:/

for a change, mines been ok. got my 360 back from ze germans on wed, and since ive been playing it, no lag and only two boosting instances. stil one of the most frustrating games ive played but thats a different story.

also loving demolition at the minute. huge points haul most games.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Yeah same here, im allways getting bad connection and laggy around tea time, tried to have a go with a few lads on here about 16:00 i had to go out cos it was that bad. i'm allways seem to be getting evens too rarely getting good scores maybe i'm just trying to get points for the different perks and not sticking to the perks when it's finished.

theres been a few complaining about the lag tonight like, i'm so sick of it too even i dont know if it's my connection or MW2

not far long for Prestige 4 another 6 levels i think

Clart

ClioSport Club Member
i had some well laggy games yesterday on 360, i keep getting connection to server timed out though. one game i was 15-1 and just got an attack helicopter and it timed out. fcuking annoying.

kiddie consoles.....gtfo!

a console does one thing it's designed for - plays games well. im not stephen f**king hawking, i want to play a few games every now not re-design the hubble telescope so why bother having a computer that does so much other stuff you dont need when a 360 does the job, for most people, just as well??

Scirocco 2.0 tsi
kiddie consoles.....gtfo!

a console does one thing it's designed for - plays games well. im not stephen f**king hawking, i want to play a few games every now not re-design the hubble telescope so why bother having a computer that does so much other stuff you dont need when a 360 does the job, for most people, just as well??

Consoles don't do it just as well, seriously you try playing a shooter with a keyboard and mouse instead of a stupid gamepad, once you get the hang of it you'll be faster and more accurate than 95% of console players.

Scirocco 2.0 tsi
i like to think im in that 5% already..... ;)

If i'm honest i reckon i could beat pro console players if i had a keyboard/mouse vs. their gamepad and i wouldn't consider myself a "pro" pc player. When im watching vids on youtube of "pro" console players, i know i'm faster than they are.

If i'm honest i reckon i could beat pro console players if i had a keyboard/mouse vs. their gamepad and i wouldn't consider myself a "pro" pc player. When im watching vids on youtube of "pro" console players, i know i'm faster than they are.

I suggest you take your s**t elsewhere as this thread is about COD, not an argument about pc vs consoles.

That boy could start a fight in an empty room about his precious PC.

Agreed on the lag issue, so many times I have been killed by one bullet from an SMG and the kill cam has shown an entire clip:(

TBH I have to say overall the game is getting a tad boring now and i'm only Lvl 28, Its essentially new maps for the COD4 engine with some extra guns, perks.

Much like COD5:p

It barely picked up any awards either in the GOTY website round ups.

M135i
Wow @ the willy waving in here!

I'm loving the AUG HBAR with red dot atm.

I haven't had much time to play on MW2 due to the new job, but I think I prefer W@W with the bolt actions.

Skoda Fabia vRS
ive been havin a hard time sticking to a gun/guns and also perks, ive been using a right mish mash lately

think im pretty settled on my perks now but i never know which gun to stick with for which map, ive noticed a lot of people are going back to the UMP45 though

Mk2 Golf GTI
Im trying to do some challenges with the Vector but it's a piece of s**t, about as much power as a pea shooter! On non-hardcore games it seems to take a full clip to drop somebody.

Big fan of akimbo uzis with lightweight and marathon still. Bit of steady aim too.

Starting to get bored though, it's a real shame they didnt have some sort of equivalent to the nazi zombies thing.

172//Crap Micra//Bus
I need to use more guns tbh if only to rank up quicker, whenever I play I use the same assortment. Assault rifle and Shotgun. 2 classes with a Famas and a Scar.

Not got a car
any body managed to start private matchs by inviting friends? Me and my mate are trying but it wont do it. f**k that steam is hard work. (PC version)

Clart

ClioSport Club Member
i'm level 44 now, mainly use

bling pro
last stand pro
stopping power pro

with scar - red dot and FMJ + thumper or ranger shotgun.

seems to be a good all round choice

Skoda Fabia vRS
ive been using cold blooded and ninja, it seems to be doin the trick, also sleight of hand pro, i want to put bling back on but the super fast reload and aim i dont think i can now do without

Ford Bantam 1.6
Fed up with MW2.

THe lag or delay or whatever you want to call it is outrageous. Just makes it the MOST frustrating online experience I have ever had.

Only last week I was doing fine, I would 99% always be positive and mainly like 20-5 or better.

The last two days have struggled to even get evens. THe killcams are just plain wierd. JSut shows how much lag there is.

I can only conclude it is my connection. I jsut don't know. Made the game one of the most annoying online experiences ever.

:/

im in the same boat as you,its starting to do my head in really

Bus w**ker
I'm loving my new Uzi class for close quarters maps, kicks ass on Rust FFA. Rocking rapid fire, Scavenger, Lightweight and Commando Pro. Full on spray and pray.

Thankfully I'm not running in to this lag too much, had a few games where it's cocked up but very few.

DCi
with the super fast sniper people i always thought the logic behind it was that if you are pretty confident that your no scope aim was right, if you touch the scope quickly it makes it more accurate even if you dont see what you are doing. if you know what i mean....

and the console mouse speed vs a pad speed argument is stupid because if you are playing on a pc when are you ever going to face someone with a pad (or vice versa) lol

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
I need to use more guns tbh if only to rank up quicker, whenever I play I use the same assortment. Assault rifle and Shotgun. 2 classes with a Famas and a Scar.

Aye the best way to rank up quicker is too use differnet guns and to unlock the attachments and get a few hundred kills and move on to the next gun and so on and to use the perks and to get pro even better to complete them and move on to the next perk

172//Crap Micra//Bus
Well i've been having issues tonight anyways, which is weird. I don't think i'm the only one either. And yes, if I do ever manage to get back on, that's what i'll do. It's easy to get stuck in a rutt, you just don't learn anything from it. And I do need to improve a little.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
That's what i've been doing from day one, it's very easy getting some perks like commando and stopping power and sleight of hand, but very hard getting sit rep, danger close, last stand and so on as it takes much longer to get. when you get to use the harder ones you loose the best perks as you loose kills and get more deaths as i found anyway, but you do get better.

Like when i use danger close on a sniper you loose stopping power so one shot one kill any part of the body but not with danger close you got to hit the shoulder part and above to get the kill for a 1 shot kill and that allot of doing to get the perfect shot

I've finished bling and sleight of hand on perk 1 and now finishing off one man army and when finished that finsish off scavanger, when using them i'm not as fast looking down the sight

172//Crap Micra//Bus
First time on in a few days, changed weapons an I was absolutely on fire. Shows it makes a difference without having to rely scopes or sights.