ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[PC/PS3/XB360] COD:MW2 Official thread - Contains spoilers

Mk2 ph1 clio
Just got a tactical nuke on domination in the airport.

We were losing so i completed my "Ultimate sacrifice" challenge .. eventualy! :cool:

And for a change i had fraps open! so i recored it!

Clio Hybrid / S3
Purchased this the other day... have to say i didnt like it at all. Getting into the swing of it now. Completely different to CS and has taken a bit of time to change to. Especially joining my friends and going straight to the hardcore servers :dapprove:

Mountune Tractor
Don't think I have actually.
But I'm guessing you haven't either by the use of "Apparently"?

I'm back at level 20 something so have to wait a while to find out! :rasp:

Correct!
I have only read about it online, apparently the range/power is 'as it was before the update' if you use akimbo and FMJ.

Mito Sportiva 135
Just got this for Christmas and loving it, just made level 20.

Currently using the SCAR with holographic site, stopping power, commando and is working well.

I want to make a decent sniper with thermal scope, what would you guys say is the best one to go for and build up?

Brando M83 if anyone wants a blast.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Have either of you tried the 1887's with akimbo and FMJ?
Apparently the range has not been affected using this combo.

I used it on normal for alittle bit thought it was nice then used it on first prestige properly and it rocked, didnt have power without stopping power cant remember if there was much difference with the FMJ tbh on and on the second prestige tried it w3ith double barrell and stopping power made no difference on the distance close up defo you had to get the shot almost dead on to get the kill, i tried 6 - 8 shots to kill one guy

i did pick up some 1887 not too sure if they were FMJ but they were the same. i can confirm they lack the power and distance

Porsche Boxster987S
Just got this for Christmas and loving it, just made level 20.

Currently using the SCAR with holographic site, stopping power, commando and is working well.

I want to make a decent sniper with thermal scope, what would you guys say is the best one to go for and build up?

Brando M83 if anyone wants a blast.

Im using the Wa2000 sniper with fmj , stopping power pro , ninja and heartbeat sensor. Love it! Hardly any recoil unlike the intervention sniper:dead:

Mountune Tractor
I used it on normal for alittle bit thought it was nice then used it on first prestige properly and it rocked, didnt have power without stopping power cant remember if there was much difference with the FMJ tbh on and on the second prestige tried it w3ith double barrell and stopping power made no difference on the distance close up defo you had to get the shot almost dead on to get the kill, i tried 6 - 8 shots to kill one guy

i did pick up some 1887 not too sure if they were FMJ but they were the same. i can confirm they lack the power and distance

Give it a go when you get a chance, I can't as I'm on 22 2nd prestige so miles away.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Just witnessed some proper glitching, a jump high into the air and walking under the map on Favela on S&D they were 4 10th Prestige English too. never seen it happen on that scale before

PS3

Tried it a few times, it's almost impossible to make yourself look dead as the fecking gun sticks out and the guys legs keep twitching and he looks over his back and stuff!

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Its 50 / 50 i think i've got the cold blodded pro and theres still people going past me and there right in fron of me with me lying down even not being a sniper i had 2 guys going past me yesterday in an alleway lol, it helps i think if theres a dead body next to you as extra camo. i think it's a underestimated perk, cant say for sure how many people have let me go thinking im one of theres

i do love it where he's at the bomb and the enemy armes it and he straight away dis armes it and the guy was right on top of him calss. im going to give that one a go later on

Tried it a few times, it's almost impossible to make yourself look dead as the fecking gun sticks out and the guys legs keep twitching and he looks over his back and stuff!
Ive just gave it a try... Worked really well, got 13 kills from it...
Only thing is, it gets boring just waiting for someone to come and then as soon as I decided to move, I got killed by someone lol!
Not bad though if your planning to just sit there all game and be patient :approve:

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
best bet is to have a pistol as a secondry while you are prone as it's quicker to move with when you get up and away then switch to the main weapen

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
just seen the sit rep pro video, i managed to get away with loads of deaths with this perk, the C4 and claymore glowes red and you can see it through other buildings how cool, it'll be even better when you get pro and hear the footsteps even louder

.Simon

ClioSport Club Member
  Audi
I've started to get addicted to free for all - I always seem to come top in the tables on that!

Got my first 7 kill streak today. lol.

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
just seen the sit rep pro video, i managed to get away with loads of deaths with this perk, the C4 and claymore glowes red and you can see it through other buildings how cool, it'll be even better when you get pro and hear the footsteps even louder

link for video?

.Simon

ClioSport Club Member
  Audi
It's probably already been answered but ...

When you use a Kill streak reward such as the C130 - do the number of kills gained increase your kill streak?

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Just tried using cold blodded pro on s&d it does not work, havnt tried it with camo though

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
the worst one is underpass, first happened to me on the first day i got the game, it got stuck on the road above and i've never made the same mistake but you still see people planting the smoke there and never look up.

the emergancy air drop is a night mare the never land where you smoke

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
This French guy had 2 nukes in 2 games the first I joined in 3/4 in and the second game I noticed someone on my side died 23 times and 0 kills, its quit easy to do this all you need is tactical insertion 2 people and a good spot. It's not fair on us.

Bus w**ker
It's happening more and more frequently now too. If I spot one person constantly killing another I end up going hunting them down, doesn't really achieve anything but it makes me feel better stopping their stats padding for a bit and pissing them off lol.

421 Cammed 172
Sitrep is ok, It would be even better if you could keep Ninja Pro with it but seeing as you can't i never use it!

I R Nuker :rasp:

Mazda 3 MPS
[YOUTUBE]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/mF2au0-2eMo&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/mF2au0-2eMo&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]