ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[PC/PS3/XB360] COD:MW2 Official thread - Contains spoilers

Golf gti ed30+bmw m3
he;s just got one, then died, got another died, got another..died... then used them all at once

Mazda 3 MPS
he;s just got one, then died, got another died, got another..died... then used them all at once

Yep, possibly got a better kill to death that way as well. I wouldn't pull them all in at once though, run a high risk that the enemy will steal them, or your team mates. lol

This French guy had 2 nukes in 2 games the first I joined in 3/4 in and the second game I noticed someone on my side died 23 times and 0 kills, its quit easy to do this all you need is tactical insertion 2 people and a good spot. It's not fair on us.
I had that last night... 2 people on my team were constantly getting killed by someone on the opposition.
Everytime I went anywhere near them, they followed me around for a while and then as soon as I got too far away from their "meeting place", they ran back.
After the match, which we won even though they were using the "boosting" technique, I sent them all a little message!! w*****s!!!

Fabia VRS
im now on level 50 odd and in all this prestege ive used the shield in S&D and you rank up so fast !

i do reccomend this but ur KD ration Hits rock bottom :( like mines gone from 2.01 down to 1.89 :( !!!!!!!!!! bad times

but hey ho

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Been owning big time on domination last few days.

Finished all scar challenges.
Can't move away from Scar/red dot/launcher/stopping/steady aim.
I do bad with a new gun then go back to Scar i'm murder!

Wreaking havoc!

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Yeah i've unlocked it just started doing some challenges with it, nearly got red dot so i'll see what it's like after that.

Seems to kill people rather quickly I tell thee!

Astra SRI/ Hornet
Oh aye with stopping power 1 shot to the face and your toast. Good on saving ammo aswell just got to remember to tap not hold cos I came from the scar aswell.

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Lols tap not hold is murder. I loved the famas aswell when I got used to tapping it.

The scar uses ammo like it's going out of fashion!

Golf gti ed30+bmw m3
nah not every shot to the head is a kill, pistols, silenced snipers from medium - long range etc etc are all two shot kills to the head.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Had a few good games with some of you today, got a supprise when Bif and Kev joined in on the opp team and right at the end some fresh recruits joined in had a good kill streak on that one.

This 3rd prestige is taking longer than I thought must of been trying to get the cold blodded pro and playing with the sniper quit abit with the same perksi found using different perks and guns increases the speed through the ranks

Mk2 ph1 clio
Im loving the silenced loadout i have atm! Im using marathon pro too so domination rushes are quality!

Shame i cant have scavenger pro on aswell!! as i get to about 15 kills and im outta ammo!

I rolled with the UMP45 with red dot, Sleight of Hand Pro, Stopping Power Pro and Ninja last night - worked a charm on close quarters matches.

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Done a few m16 challenges is a pretty good machine, not too much recoil with steady aim compared with the scar.

Any game I was doing amazing at I got disconnected! Always seems to do it.

Was on afghan owning everything with Geddes and I get punted off!

Bit poo but really enjoying it just now think i'm rank 46/7 getting there!

Rank 54 for me, just need 40 more Scar kills to complete all its challenges now!

Had a blast with the ACR, but not finding it any better than the trusty M4A1.

Will concentrate on the M16 and UMP45 once I have the Scar to the max!

Do like the ACOG Scope too.

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
I felt awesome getting all the scar ones! It's my trusty little number.

I may have grown to love it!

Astra SRI/ Hornet
I know Im late to the party but I've just discovered akimbo shot guns. Lol god you can own with them on certain levels, scrapyard you may aswell put a red tape round the whole L shape tube in the middle saying off limits cos I will shoot you in the face and take you down. Lol 1 of my mates was on the other team and was nearly crying and to rub salt into his wounds he had 1887's so I killed him picked up his gun and killed him with that. Lol awesome.

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Lols haven't done many shotgun challenges, range puts me off. :(

Astra SRI/ Hornet
Honestly gally I thought the same but get somewhere tight like that tube on scrapyard or the cave on afgan, the house on estate and you just rule. Im litterally pissing my pants laughing while doing it. Got last kill on invasion, waited croutched down he walks round the corner boooom and you literally see them blown away. Lol

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
I used the aa-12 I think with the scar cause I run out of bullets rapidly lols!

It's very powerful, got red dot with it but not used it yet! I'll be on this afternoon.

Astra SRI/ Hornet
You can only akimbo certain ones. I use the ranger, just for 1 game use just that and kill 10 people then your akimbod and can cause havoc.
I'll be on at some point what's ya psn name mines kevster84 I'll add ya.

Astra SRI/ Hornet
Just pawned every1 on derail 31 kills 4 deaths with my akimbo rangers, got a pavelow and attack helicopter. And derail suppossed to be a sniping level. Lol