ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[PC/PS3/XB360] COD:MW2 Official thread - Contains spoilers

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
me too, i'm on fire at mo with the sensor, could of gotten another nuke gone 18 with no deaths and i had a emergancy package too, if only i had a chopper gunner

I'm loving serach and destroy at the mo! Although I cant settle in to 1 weapon at the moment! I was loving the Famas and M16 but I'm finding it harder to get 1 spray kills these days. Good old Scar I use a lot, and the ACR.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
I'm loving serach and destroy at the mo! Although I cant settle in to 1 weapon at the moment! I was loving the Famas and M16 but I'm finding it harder to get 1 spray kills these days. Good old Scar I use a lot, and the ACR.

aye it takes some getting use too, i should get back into those 2 weapens the famas and m16 havnt done allot with them, the scar and acr are beasts with stopping power their my fav 2 on assult

You can't go wrong with the scar red dot and n00b tube. i've been using it for the last 20 rank ups lol!

Knows it - the scar is just so reliable for accurate kills! I have been using it with noob tube and holographic.

I just need to use the FMJ too get all tasks done, but I like my sight and noob tube too much lol!

I find the red dot and holographic to be the best sights for me rather than thermal and ACOG.

Usually have Ninja, stopping power and bling, together with a bit of semtex!

J273

ClioSport Club Member
  RB 182
Knows it - the scar is just so reliable for accurate kills! I have been using it with noob tube and holographic.

I just need to use the FMJ too get all tasks done, but I like my sight and noob tube too much lol!

I find the red dot and holographic to be the best sights for me rather than thermal and ACOG.

Usually have Ninja, stopping power and bling, together with a bit of semtex!

Whats a noob tube :S

182 Cup
Shitty grenade launcher on the guns fuckin annoying piece of shite what noobs use becuase they cant kill anyone any other way

s**tty grenade launcher on the guns f**kin annoying piece of s**te what noobs use becuase they cant kill anyone any other way

lol - hardly! Its a perk, used for getting kills... point of the game I thought?!

Hardly worse than people using a hearbeat sensor!

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
yeah they are really annoying but i love them with danger close ownage

LOL i started doing that for the first time today with the RPG too, won 5 free for alls in a row with at least a 10plus kill lead at the end.

Annoying but brilliant.

RDH

ClioSport Club Member
good stats there. what platform you on?

one thing i need to be better at is my accuracy it stinks

Team deathmatch, maybe the odd sabotage. Like somebody said earlier in the thread, it's difficult when you haven't played a certain game type so I just stick to the one.

Golf gti ed30+bmw m3
Dunno aboutm consoles but on PC you can use a program called fraps! Im playing around with it atm! Recorded some of my stuff although im still a nub! haha have a look.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zRDO1Avf4EU

Few more under my youtube account too

thats the most annoying thing in this game imo, people running around with their stupid knife, especially care package marker runners witch commando, which seemingly makes you invincible when you do a 50 foot halo style lunge.... the funny thing is if you watch that video of yours, your not even stabbing them.... just fresh air but the game gives you the kill anyway cos the hit markers are fucked

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Team deathmatch, maybe the odd sabotage. Like somebody said earlier in the thread, it's difficult when you haven't played a certain game type so I just stick to the one.

see what you mean, i seem to be best at team death match get allot of top scores on it other than that i seem to be getting use to Domination the 3 flag one, just need to get use to the style of it, all depends on the map i can get into minus figure other days it can be oppisate its strange

Mk2 ph1 clio
thats the most annoying thing in this game imo, people running around with their stupid knife, especially care package marker runners witch commando, which seemingly makes you invincible when you do a 50 foot halo style lunge.... the funny thing is if you watch that video of yours, your not even stabbing them.... just fresh air but the game gives you the kill anyway cos the hit markers are f**ked

Want some cheese with that whine?

Jesus, It's TDM aim of the game is to kill it doesnt say anywhere whats allowed or in the ROE not to use knives... If they cant shoot me before i get close enough to stab them it's their fault!

gutted last night was 25-1 on the airporty one with 3 kills left for nuke pavelow giving it big guns out side i turn corner go to shoot slip on stick try to knife him when he is miles away he pops me down the b*****d :( could have wept a little

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
Gutted mate. I finally turned nuke on t'other day for a few games and I was from 5-2 kills away each time.

I screamed at the tv everytime I got killed. Always seemed to be s**t kills too. AAAH

182 Cup
I got my 2nd nuke last night on Karachi using scar with dot site, scavenger, extra bullet damage and steady aim, got seven kills in about a minute and half, call in harriers and got 0 kills with it, got shot down. Had to work hard as f**k for another 4 kills, called in chopper gunner and got the nuke :D was buzzing just as much as my first :)

mcbunny you on xbox dude? Someone was on a game with me last night on ps3 called mcbunny2009 on invasion!?

Golf gti ed30+bmw m3
Want some cheese with that whine?

Jesus, It's TDM aim of the game is to kill it doesnt say anywhere whats allowed or in the ROE not to use knives... If they cant shoot me before i get close enough to stab them it's their fault!

yes the idea is to kill each other.... not stab fresh wair while sprinting at 100 mph and still get a kill lol.... it takes no skill whatsoever and is used only by tards who cant aim.

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
yes the idea is to kill each other.... not stab fresh wair while sprinting at 100 mph and still get a kill lol.... it takes no skill whatsoever and is used only by tards who cant aim.

It is f**king annoying but then everyone's on the same playing field well apart from people on 52" screens compared to 20" for example. so no one is really at an advantage to anyone else so it evens out, you just gotta beat them or join em and i'm not gonna complain when i get someone with a conspicuous kill when its for my ac-130 or whatever else so i accept the times i get fucked by a wierd jumping knife kill that was nowhere near me.

Golf gti ed30+bmw m3
Oh dont get me wrong, i kill them more often than they kill me... its the the stupid 20 foot halo style invincible sword lunge i find annoying. Oh and people jumping with shotguns ;)

But i are also a tard.

agreed.

gally: have no more posts left lol. no im not crap i have a good k/d ratio 30% accuracy nukes in the 20's etc. You seem to use all the tactics people hate about the game, which in turn i also hate. When was the last time you saw someone irl jumping around while trying to shoot a shotgun? Hardly great tactics. I'll agree to disagree. i like snipers and ar's you like knifes and jumping shotguns. Each to their own

Last edited:
  Mk1 MX-5 next summer
Aye i agree and it did really f**k me off until i thought you know what i'm gonna do it for a while when i'm tired of trying. And the dual 87's are alot of fun and the noob tube too. But deep down i despise myself for even using them considering the amount of hate a harbour for people that use them against me haha.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
What the f**k is wrong with jumping and using a shotgun?

It's hardly defying the laws of physics.

You sound like you're making excuse for being crap.

Mini Cooper
Oh dont get me wrong, i kill them more often than they kill me... its the the stupid 20 foot halo style invincible sword lunge i find annoying. Oh and people jumping with shotguns ;)

agreed.

gally: have no more posts left lol. no im not crap i have a good k/d ratio 30% accuracy nukes in the 20's etc. You seem to use all the tactics people hate about the game, which in turn i also hate. When was the last time you saw someone irl jumping around while trying to shoot a shotgun? Hardly great tactics. I'll agree to disagree. i like snipers and ar's you like knifes and jumping shotguns. Each to their own

I agree that all these things are annoying noob tubes, camping etc but who cares the aim is to kill them, doesn't matter how you do it (unless cheating) these things are in the game so people use them.

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
The whole camping thing i dont think is really a problem, especially not on Core... if your getting pissed off use your killcam thats why its there.

Maybe so on HC but thats the game you dont all have to meet in the middle and fight it out.

I was playing Estate on Core TDM got a 30 odd to under 10 and got a message from a guy saying i was a camping t**t or something so i sent him one back saying use your f**king killcam and your s**t... which he was.

Fair enough some people will lie in an obscure corner with a LMG which really does suck but a sniper on Wasteland/afghan/estate who finds a spot, gets a few kills then moves on (as you'd assume people will be using killcams) is fine and i'd say are a clever player.

Fiesta ST-2
Anyone use the tactical buttons layout on MW2? I used it on COD4 as going prone was instant then (could jump turn 180 degrees in the air land on me belly and take someone out) Basically swaps R3 to crouch/prone and circle to stabbing, pros are being able drop instantly and be in control of aiming straight away, cons are not being able to turn and stab... I seem to be getting stabbed a lot and there is no advantage anymore because dropping to the ground takes 3 seconds! Think its time to change back.

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
Never even thought to look at those mate, shame its too late to change.

People use "speed" alot more though so i think you need to be good with a knife in MW2

Fiesta ST-2
Never even thought to look at those mate, shame its too late to change.

People use "speed" alot more though so i think you need to be good with a knife in MW2

Yeah it like i said they have to be directly infront to stab and moving the thumb to press circle is alot slower than pressing the button your resting on.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
You know those mounted machine guns in Wasteland here is a video of Smoove, i can say it actually works had a good go 2 times the first time i got 18-3 kills with killstreaks and the second i got 22-7 kills with killstreaks, it's the one next to the chopper

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YFMc5KTWUcc

Last edited: