ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[PC/PS3/XB360] COD:MW2 Official thread - Contains spoilers

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
damn as i said earlyer i thought and give nuke a go so i put it on my killstreak had a few games and i took it off and give the emergency package ago and a few minutes ago i was in Underpass with my noob tube and danger close with one shot and it was a blind shot as they were round a corner got 4 kills with 1 shot and round from them was another 2 got them with my other noob tube and with my one man army refilled it and fired off a guy and there was my harrier got a couple of kills but they shot it down and my pave low came up and got loads of kills and came to 24 got one more kill with my M4 and i died and got the game winning kill with my noob tube score was 26-1 damn

Golf gti ed30+bmw m3
damn as i said earlyer i thought and give nuke a go so i put it on my killstreak had a few games and i took it off and give the emergency package ago and a few minutes ago i was in Underpass with my noob tube and danger close with one shot and it was a blind shot as they were round a corner got 4 kills with 1 shot and round from them was another 2 got them with my other noob tube and with my one man army refilled it and fired off a guy and there was my harrier got a couple of kills but they shot it down and my pave low came up and got loads of kills and came to 24 got one more kill with my M4 and i died and got the game winning kill with my noob tube score was 26-1 damn

Pave low dosent count towards higher killstreaks anyway :) If your after nukes use: harriers, chopper gunner and obviously nuke.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Yeah it doesn't but got me 23 kills on it's own on sub base yesterday! Was racking up the kills!

Pavelow ftw!

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
It's is a cracking killstreak to be fair and aslong as no one shoots it down can rack up a lot of kills in a open map. It did for me anyway.

Was my highest score 23-1 for a while due to me doing challenges.

You PS3 Fixx? Where in scotland you from?

Fabia VRS
i tryed doing the dangerous toys vid... tbh i did get a few peeps with the claymore but other times i just failed :p

182 Cup
Nearly got my 3rd nuke last night on derail, got to 24 kills and some noob who was level 2 killed me, I screamed, VERY LOUD

MushyBushy (his PSN name) I hate you :)

Fiesta ST-2
I don't get the video with the guy using tactical insertions behind someone just so they kill him and he can kill them back and tea bag them? It stupid he could stab them straight away most people don't even watch killcams so are completely oblivious to his stupid trick! And the messaging the guy saying "im behind you" has been done on loads of videos.

I got a crazy 37 kill streak last night on FFA!

IF ONLY I had nuke switched on :( (was using Harrier + Pave Low + Chopper Gunner)

Previous best was 22, and that was weeks ago.

Freaky that my brother got 37 kill streak too, but this was on domination.

Tesla MP3 2021
26 is my best, so far and I didnt have nuke turned on :(

I am not to bothered about my streak, just as long as my k/d keeps going up which it is, upto 1.72 now :)

Last edited:

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
34 kills for me iirc is my best, helped by pavelow ect...

Kill streak is 12 tho.

Golf gti ed30+bmw m3
gally: I do have a ps3 but i prefer the controller on the 360 so i usually buy all my fps for it, Oh and i'm from dumfries, 30 miles north of the border.

erm it does but not if it comes from a crate

Pavelow dosent count toward other killstreaks even if earned, nobody is sure if its intentional or glitched. It hasnt been confirmed either way on the iw forums either unfortunately. Some people though have said that if you get a kill yourself after the pavelow has been called before it kills anyone then sometimes it does count. Tis a wierd one.

Pavelow dosent count toward other killstreaks even if earned, nobody is sure if its intentional or glitched. It hasnt been confirmed either way on the iw forums either unfortunately. Some people though have said that if you get a kill yourself after the pavelow has been called before it kills anyone then sometimes it does count. Tis a wierd one.

I can confirm 100% that last night, after I got a pavelow, and laid down in the long grass waiting for it to kill (on Wasteland) it got my Chopper Gunner killstreak!

So, it defo works.

Tesla MP3 2021
Yeah, I always though the Pavelow counted towards your kill streaks as long as it wasnt from a care package or an air drop.

Clart

ClioSport Club Member

no wonder you can't get a job....;)

Golf gti ed30+bmw m3
I can confirm 100% that last night, after I got a pavelow, and laid down in the long grass waiting for it to kill (on Wasteland) it got my Chopper Gunner killstreak!

So, it defo works.

yeh like i said, its glitched so it seems to work sometimes but most of the time it dosent unfortunately, there is ten's of threads about it on the iw forums.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
lol at this game. just made a few good long range shot through a window on that snowy level with my noob tube, everytime i make a good shot the server closes. can i be kicked off the server by the host?

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
it did for me the other day

Yep it has done for me a few times too, really confused tbh, 80% of the time once i get my pavelow i get nervous because those last 2 kills for the AC-130 are all important, but then the other 20% i'll be like reet gotta go find someone and POW "AC-130 coming in"

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
i look forward to use the AK-47 when i reach level 70, aye the higher you rank the more points you got to get

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
Level 69 now, its hard work getting prestige when your not playing any private matches!

Private matches as in on your own against the masses... because you dont get any points for "Private" matches.

Just get into demolition or domination, if you win you average about 10-15k exp each match.

Private matches as in on your own against the masses... because you dont get any points for "Private" matches.

Just get into demolition or domination, if you win you average about 10-15k exp each match.

Private matches do count on live when you invite your mates - I just invited 2 of mine to a free for all and I got points, well pretty sure I did!

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
Aaah i didnt think they actually added to your final thing, but anyway the best way is to get on demo etc. unless your mates are s**t and you beat them everytime haha

Mk2 Golf GTI
Was 24-0 in one game and some c**t from my own team killed me so that i couldny use a nuke, which fortunately i didnt have equipped... c**t!

Finally got to level 70, not gonna bother prestigeing. I'm gonna get loads of weapons completed instead, starting with the AK! Been cleaning up with it today. Just got the extended mags for it. I hate trying to get the FMJ penetration kills to unlock extended mags, takes forever!

AK w/ silencer & heartbeat monitor
USP w/ tac knife & silencer
bling pro
hardline pro
ninja pro

I really wish they had more hardcore modes though :(

I'm going to prestige hopefully today as have learnt a lot about what gune suit me best so will be a challenge ranking up!

I totally owned ground war last night with UMP45 + Holographic with Spas + red dot.
Had Sight of hand, stopping power and ninja equipped.

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
That's exactly what I was using last night got my 10,000 point challenge for it last night 500 kills I think.