ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[PC/PS3/XB360] COD:MW2 Official thread - Contains spoilers

Why do people feel the need to send abusive messages when either:

1. you have had a bad game
2. killed them lots

Its not real FFS! Get a grip!

Tesla MP3 2021
how do you do it lamens terms? post a vid like that

In the Youtube url copy the text after the "=" symbol, in your vid it would be "YFMc5KTWUcc". Then use the Youtube wrap button in the forum and paste that text string into it.

Simples

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
In the Youtube url copy the text after the "=" symbol, in your vid it would be "YFMc5KTWUcc". Then use the Youtube wrap button in the forum and paste that text string into it.

Simples

i'll have a go thanks

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member

2. killed them lots

I've never had or sent one even to lag users.

Can't be arsed tbh.

I finish top a few times in domination, i'm rather good. On the headphones you can hear people shouting c**t and stuff it's funny!

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
I've never had or sent one even to lag users.

Can't be arsed tbh.

I finish top a few times in domination, i'm rather good. On the headphones you can hear people shouting c**t and stuff it's funny!

i bet you get allot of swearing i've seen your scores lol

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Lols only sometimes when i'm not doing a challenge (sniping) do I get good scores.

Famas has made me invincible on domination. Noob tube on obv! ;)

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
done my stopping power, done allot of cold blodded and lightweight and now on to my danger close wooahhaahaaa NOOB TUBES FTW

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
The turret thing is good but the likely hood of someone not sniping you is so slim, if i ever see anyone on the turrets i'll make a point of sniping them (basically a free kill).

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Since I started sniping i'm never on wasteland anymore! Grrrrrr! Well annoying!

2. killed them lots

For this reason, I have communication blocked accept for friends.

So I no longer receive childish messgaes, or hundreds of chat invites.

They'll still get a semi from sending the message to me, but I'll never know :)

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
The turret thing is good but the likely hood of someone not sniping you is so slim, if i ever see anyone on the turrets i'll make a point of sniping them (basically a free kill).

Just been doing it again this time round got sniped 3 times grrr with get 3 kills with it though, it is a sniping map though defo

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
i''ve been thinking i need some nukes, got my killstreak sorted out so i'm going to give it a go and go for my second lol

Mk2 Golf GTI
Does FMJ improve range on any of the other shotguns or just the 87s?

I'm loving the M1014 at the mo and wouldnt mind a better range. Dont know whether to choose FMJ or grip?

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
FMJ is just deeper penetration, like going through thicker walls dosn't give longer range

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
one question that baffles me on the tactical insertion. Say you got it equiped and layed it and you got like 7 kills and no deaths and you get killed so you respawn with your insertion do you still car on with those 7 kill streak?

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
one question that baffles me on the tactical insertion. Say you got it equiped and layed it and you got like 7 kills and no deaths and you get killed so you respawn with your insertion do you still car on with those 7 kill streak?

Nope

RDH

ClioSport Club Member
What the hell is that infinity ammo all about? Glitch or an actually legit match type?

What the hell is that infinity ammo all about? Glitch or an actually legit match type?

It has been fixed.

No you lose your streak.

Does FMJ improve range on any of the other shotguns or just the 87s?

I'm loving the M1014 at the mo and wouldnt mind a better range. Dont know whether to choose FMJ or grip?

No it's a glitch that they didn't fix, the 87's will probably be fixed with the next update.