ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[PC/PS3/XB360] COD:MW2 Official thread - Contains spoilers

Bumder With A Buffer
Ines trundling it's way over from Birmingham to Ipswich right now...annoying thing is the truck will go right past my house to go to the depot! I live right next to the A14...maybe I should hi-jack him??? He must be close now!

Edit when I say close I mean about 400-500 yards!

172 Cup
6c015d8c.jpg

Mate just texted me, he reckons there are no copies available at Asda in Coventry(Xbox 360), only available for pre-orders........does not sound good if this is true...would have thought all Asda's had decent amount of copies??

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
i see the knife distance has changes abit you got to get in closer on this one

Megane R26
Mate just texted me, he reckons there are no copies available at Asda in Coventry(Xbox 360), only available for pre-orders........does not sound good if this is true...would have thought all Asda's had decent amount of copies??

Asda Wolverhampton has about 200 copies, but there are more people in the queue...!

Astra 1.9Cdti SRi
Oh hai im in the sodding que, its looong, game and gamestation is chocka block ffs, hope its worth it haha,

Megane R26
Vader:

Rugby here... my gf works for Sainsburys and has given me following info

Canley has 246

Courthouse Green has 92

Coventry city centre isn’t getting any

Leamington has 321

hope this helps

Fosse Park has 385

E36 328
OH MY GOD THIS IS f**king PISSING ME OFF!!!!!
MY INTERNET IS RED ALL THE TIME!!!! Used to be green all the time until a few months back now its red literally ALL the time, any ideas anyone????

Astra 1.9Cdti SRi
Geek!

How much they doing it for?

Not on the shelf man, buy f**k me some serious b.o infront ov me ffs, im like 12th from the front woop, bue both shops are opposite each other and are full, are they allowed to sell it before 12???

Russ, cheers for that mate......I'll pass it on to the lad in Coventry...Im actually based Wednesbury, so has she got any info on any of the ones local to us???

Megane R26
Russ, cheers for that mate......I'll pass it on to the lad in Coventry...Im actually based Wednesbury, so has she got any info on any of the ones local to us???

I'm waiting for the Tesco in Willenhall price and if it's £25 I'm going down.

Were you there for Fifa? I saw an RS Clio.

Asda in Walsall is chaos.

dk

911 GTS Cab
wow, what a game, played about 90 mins of single player and then 90 mins of online and both are immense, such an immersive game.

No mate....I got FIFA from Tesco in Dudley, after seeing the stupid queue at the Asda in Great Bridge......I thought Tesco was only £25 if bought with another game??? Oh and unfortunately I no longer have a 182, had to get a Leon FR....not as good is all I can say........

Megane R26
Vader, where are you going? ClioSport meet :)

Anyone 'looking' under the age of 25 will need ID apparently - gutted for anyone who doesn't have any!

Megane R26
Leon Mk2? My mate has one - nice motor!

Let me know if you go to Tesco - I'm waiting for a price on HotUKDeals - someone will post up.

Asda is DEFO £32

Megane R26
Tesco have reacted to Sainsburys and Morrisons. People are sayng £24.97 with no other purchase required.