ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[PC/PS3/XB360] COD:MW2 Official thread - Contains spoilers

BMW E46 330i Touring
Why should it matter if you die a million times a game? You respawn within seconds and carry on.

I die way more than I kill but you've just got to take it on the chin and enjoy the game for what it is. I have no desire to climb any rankings or join any geeky clans so am quite happy just gradually picking up points and casually playing the game. In fact, I haven't touched it for over a week now...

Clart

ClioSport Club Member
Sure cod gets better online the more you play and unlock stuff, but remember, everyone has to start at the same place.

^^^ - sums up for me why I simply find MW2 shat online.

So you've got a FAMAS (3-short burst, iirc?) that is made more accurate with the red dot. Not enough? Ok, we'll add a heart-beat monitor so you know who's coming around the corner. Still not enough? Then we'll add steady aim to make the already more accurate aim, even better. And just for good measure, how's about an increase in stopping power?

Whatever happened to the good 'ol days of FPSs where you dropped an enemy with a bit of skill and then picked up his standard issue AK-47? ;)

D.

I would largely agree, COD is very, very, very, very arcadey!

If I want something with the slightest hint of realism (as much as one can get from a computer game!) then It has to be SOCOM, given you don't have a piss3 though theres always CS;)

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
They kill you once - you know where they are because if they are really camping they will still be there - you go and kill them

Simples! Now stop complaining about something youre s**t at and run along like a good boy

Wow! Chill. If you've noticed on the past few posts I've made, they are riddled with smileys. I'm not taking this seriously at all - merely commenting on observations that I've noticed with the last three COD games - the latter in particular.

Having played FPSs for over 17 years, I think I've got a bit of a backlog of gaming titles to draw experience from - and knocking on the door of 2010, MW2 is majorly lacking in the online department. In my opinion, of course.

A zillion people play it and a zillion people will disagree with me. Like I said, I am forcing myself to try and like it - all those zillion people can't be wrong, right? ;) I'll keep trying (assuming I don't get punted off in the first few seconds) - and see how it goes. The glass is half-full and all that....

D.

Tesla MP3 2021
Where are people currently upto with this??

Me...

Rank - 63
KD Ratio - 1.56
Accuracy - 21.48
Win/Lose Ratio - 1.03
Playing Time - 1day 18hrs

Last edited:
Where are people currently upto with this??

Me...

Rank - 63
KD Ratio - 1.56
Accuracy - 21.48
Win/Lose Ratio - 1.03
Playing Time - 1day 18hrs

I'm roughly same play time as your plus or minus an hour.

IIRC

Rank - 70 (about to prestige)
Score - 600000 odd.
KD Ratio - 1.71
Accuracy - 25.?? something
Win/Lose Ratio - 1 or just below.

Tesla MP3 2021
I'm roughly same play time as your plus or minus an hour.

IIRC

Rank - 70 (about to prestige)
Score - 600000 odd.
KD Ratio - 1.71
Accuracy - 25.?? something
Win/Lose Ratio - 1 or just below.

Yeah, I think my problem is that I haven't been going through guns etc etc hence why I am only round the 63/64 mark for my play time.

Once I hit 70 though I am having a break lol, not going to prestige just yet. Need to finish Forza at some point ;)...

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
some c**t was nailing everyone but camping last night so i thought id be a Tw@ and got the shield and killed him with it hahahahahahaha

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
had a couple of cracking games earlier.

was doing my usual stealth tactics...

stole a pavelow on derail doing sabotage... finished up 38-4 LOL

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
plus on sub base i got a triple kill using a shotgun (the striker iirc). don't know how i managed that one!

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
Got a 24-0 on invasion on demolition just now...

Had an ac-130 ready for the next round, they didnt get out of their spawns lol, we destroyed both instantly.

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
pwnd gedi tonight lol but he got me back afew times, sanchez gots some too lol

at the min im...

Major I Lvl 43
2086 kills
1895 deaths
103 wins
112 losses

1d 3h 50m

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
playing atm , in a emergancy airdrop got 3 chopper gunngers and a pave low

Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

That's mental...

I've dropped from 2.03 k/d to 1.99 I think

About 5k kills to 2.4k or something with 1.62 or there about win/loss.

Been enjoying demolition last few days.

clio 172 iceburg silver
He said 360... everyone be quiet and hopefully he'll go away... :rasp:

its all about the 360.. dedicated Microsoft servers not a third party, and the first ppl to get the new DLC that infinity ward are releasing, in fact its not even been announced for the PS3 yet... anyway just defending the 360 back to the game loving it.. just entered 3rd prestige and if there is anyone out there wondering about titles and emblems here's a link

http://callofduty.wikia.com/wiki/Titles

Fiesta ST-2
5 days.. got a good clan that we always play in really does help.. and playing demolition and HQ gives 5000/7000 xp excluding any challenges completed

Not even tried demolition yet whats that like/about? Used to love HQ on COD4 but the camping is stupid on MW2 so I just play TDM at the minute.

clio 172 iceburg silver
Not even tried demolition yet whats that like/about? Used to love HQ on COD4 but the camping is stupid on MW2 so I just play TDM at the minute.

Yeh the new HQ pro takes some getting use to as it doesnt come online till 30 seconds after spawning.. but makes it more interesting as means you dont have to run to get there.. As for demolition its great but can be frustrating, basically its S&D with 2 bombs and you respawn, you have to plant both bombs and blow them up to win a round and then you have to defend to win the next round, but you can win by losing one bomb, it gets frustrating if one bomb is left as you get a time extension and then it means you have 6 players all defending one area.. but the xp is very good and if you have a good team it is fun

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Lol, Fiestec is a talent.

Think I need to get more domination/HQ done for points, i'm really fancying trying out a shotgun for a full round! Could be fun.

clio 172 iceburg silver
Lol, Fiestec is a talent.

Think I need to get more domination/HQ done for points, i'm really fancying trying out a shotgun for a full round! Could be fun.

defo shotguns, the striker or the AA12 are just rape fest guns, speco if you get the grip

clio 172 iceburg silver
nah the attachment that you unlock adds a good 10 feet to the kill distance and defo slight of hand for the striker re-loads in seconds