ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[PC/PS3/XB360] COD:MW2 Official thread - Contains spoilers

E90
I need to find a good camping spot, on one of the ones on 4 (the one in the grey single storey bilding with the little square in the middle) I used to hide behind the boxes in one of the rooms facing the door on headquarters, Epic spot when you have 3 frags, and somthing up that don't need reloading. I killed one young american sooooo many times, he sent me a message saying " i'll fcuking kill you camper boy" stuff like that makes me roffle

E90
fcuk that hardcore shizzle, the knobs in there are faaaaaar tooo fcuking serious, i mean its war accidents happen, i don't need some cnut shouting down the bluetooth "i'll gut you like a fish you cnut" when I toss a frag grenade in his direction

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
. I killed one young american sooooo many times, he sent me a message saying " i'll fcuking kill you camper boy" stuff like that makes me roffle
There is a little satisfaction inside when you get messages like that.

F4R'd ITB'd '92 cup racer
has anyone sniped silenced??? Does the 50 cal come with one, I think i saw one on the set up screen, It was always the red dot that gave you away on COD4. That and the kill cam lol

yeh i do, tis awesome :approve:

and if you dont want to give away your location on the killcam, just look at the floor/sky after the kill ;)

E90
I used to hate it when Seb invited me to play, it was always straight into hardcore deathmatch, some fcuking good little geeks in there

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Seb is always too busy for me these days.

Scared of getting schooled maybe ;)

found it. :eek:

Perrinho

ClioSport Club Member
yeh i do, tis awesome :approve:

and if you dont want to give away your location on the killcam, just look at the floor/sky after the kill ;)

But what about the key part of shooting the person, that is plenty to give away location for anyone who plays even slighlty regularly...

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
there is one level, i think it is underpass? it is raining iirc.

playing that on sabotage is LOL. epsecially if i get a specific side. Man some of those dudes must have got so pissed off with me.

The other good one for stealth is the village type place with a river throw the middle and a few bridges gonig across. that is great for stealh also on sabotage.

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
Seb is always too busy for me these days.

Scared of getting schooled maybe ;)

What does ninja do btw?

ninja makes you invisible to heartbeat sensors and on pro basically is dead silence too.

YEah i get so engrossed with it, plus been haing major issues with psn keep logging me out :/

E36 328
Pretty good tip if you're not playing hardcore mate nice.

Just make sure you have more than one bullet left in the clip when you kill them or it will reload for you and give your position away ;)

Ninja just makes you invisible to heartbeat sensors doesnt it? Or does it make you really quiet like dead silence in cod4

edit: beaten to it!

Last edited:

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
another thing, dam, those pills people get after 3 deaths... gives you 3 times the normal life... you can put a clip into those people and still they don't die!

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Getting there with the perks just not getting a lot of time to play it.

After seeing that dude with a shotgun i'm intrigued. Can do some damage!

F4R'd ITB'd '92 cup racer
But what about the key part of shooting the person, that is plenty to give away location for anyone who plays even slighlty regularly...

eh?

using silencer doesnt show you on map, looking at the floor straight after doesnt show where you are on the killcam, cold blooded/ninja stops you showing up on heartbeat sensors

camping gold lol

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
Anal-g33k question for MW2 (probably one that Rasclart will answer! ;))....

Is the Vektor SMG in the game the same as the Kriss SMG? Saw it the other night on that Future Weapons program with that ex-SEAL geezah. Looks complex and probably quite expensive to make....

[YOUTUBE]fWGxAToAEnE[/YOUTUBE]

D.

Revels Mum & Sister
Anal-g33k question for MW2 (probably one that Rasclart will answer! ;))....

Is the Vektor SMG in the game the same as the Kriss SMG? Saw it the other night on that Future Weapons program with that ex-SEAL geezah. Looks complex and probably quite expensive to make....

[YOUTUBE]fWGxAToAEnE[/YOUTUBE]

D.

I believe it is Mate

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/TDI_Vector

Clever design to tame a 45 round like that! R.I.P Bob :(

Last edited:

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
the AA12 was on that programme on discovery channel about weapons, pretty f**king sweet shotty

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
That's why I like famas cause my scar I use up on 1 guy! Rambo style lols.

I was using a FAMAS at first, then realised the SCAR kicks more ass but cba with it, M16 is ideal really but I want to unlock more achievements on other weapons which means me getting shot loads coz I've got a s**t gun :(

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Yeah I always say I'm going to do more challenges but I hate looking s**t so I end up back with my scar and red dot.

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Bigger dot and funny blue tinge I can't see s**t with it tbh.

It depends what you're doing, I like to run around finding people and blowing their heads off. ACOG seems more for slightly longer range, takes a while to aim too.