ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[PC/PS3/XB360] COD:MW2 Official thread - Contains spoilers

'52 clio 1.2 16V
This is the kinda stuff that will ruin the game if it gets to the public lobby's (i know some did for a while) unless its patched real quick...

2 million XP per kill and crazy jump height and speed...
[youtube]S363-S5gPOs[/youtube]

Modding the custom classes to let you have upto 4 guns or 5 perks. Kinda looks like it wont work on public games but its probably only a matter of time...
[youtube]FDjfDBd9Lzw[/youtube]

Clart

ClioSport Club Member
i can't make my mind up whether i'm bored of this yet. i still want to play it every day, then i play it and realise its just the same thing over and over again, which i'm kind of bored with. Having said that, i can't remember a game that i'm itching to play 2 months after its release....

182 Cup
i can't make my mind up whether i'm bored of this yet. i still want to play it every day, then i play it and realise its just the same thing over and over again, which i'm kind of bored with. Having said that, i can't remember a game that i'm itching to play 2 months after its release....

I know what your saying they need to bring some new maps out anyone no if they will?
Got another nuke last night was buzzing again right at the end of a domination game on karachi I love it when u have chopper gunner and they don't hide lol

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
I still can't wait to play every chance I get!

Played pes the other night and i've missed that game aswell actually!

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
step by step, what do you do after you've got the youtube text for posting vids

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
[youtube]MsUvcaapXHw[/youtube]

i think i should play more domination, get my killstreak up

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
yeah his vids are so good, makes me laugh too, even his laugh makes me laugh every time. he is a good player, i'm trying to some of his moves. had 3 goes on domination after watching his vid, first go was 17-6, then 22-5 and the other was 15-9, 2 games were all ready in it so good attempt

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
I've had over 20k XP on demo and Dom a few times.

Much better than TDM for XP bit your K/D will suffer if you go for objectives.

yeah his vids are so good, makes me laugh too, even his laugh makes me laugh every time. he is a good player, i'm trying to some of his moves. had 3 goes on domination after watching his vid, first go was 17-6, then 22-5 and the other was 15-9, 2 games were all ready in it so good attempt

ive been using c4 tonight for the first time, his videos gave me a few ideas to try. on domination, its perfect, leave it on one flag, head for the other. "there capturing a" BOOOOOOOOOOM.

Clio 1.2 16v
really annoying!!! kept crashing on me last night too, gets to the score screen after the match and stays on it. havin a mega sesh 2nite if anyone else hasnt got anything to do and wants some easy kills i am shocking! :rasp:

57 Clio Campus Sport
When I go to scores leaderboard. I'm level 68 (haven't prestiged yet) but I have a higher score than friends that are level 34 and 38 that have prestiged already. I don't get it?

182 Cup
I'm on f**kin fire tonight, had 3 nukes in about 7 games!!! I would have had 4 but a nubber killed me on wasteland and I had most kills with my chopper gunner out of the lot on there, he killed me whilst I was mid operation on the laptop lol :(

This adds to the 2 I got last night think i've had about 8 now in total

Nukes I got tonight was on highrise then on derail then the condecutive game after on afghan

Bus w**ker
what are 'boosters'?
Little dicks that hide in a bush running ninja pro and cold blooded pro with a tactical insertion. They then spend all f**king game with one of them stabbing the other, respawn, drop tac insert, rinse and repeat until they either have a high enough kill streak to use the nuke reward or get to air strike rewards to help boost their kill streak.

Easy to spot on the leader board but not so easy to find unless you know all the spots where they usually hide. Dunno how true it is, but I've been told that if for some reason you have EMP equipped and rewarded, that when the nuke warning goes off you can fire it and the nuke is cancelled out. Not seen it in action yet though and I doubt many will run with that in their kill streaks just on the off chance that some little s**t c**t is trying to boost their XP.

*Edit -Youtube says no.

[youtube]GZKK4BaTYQ4[/youtube]

Last edited:
  Fabia VRS
Easy to spot on the leader board but not so easy to find unless you know all the spots where they usually hide. Dunno how true it is, but I've been told that if for some reason you have EMP equipped and rewarded, that when the nuke warning goes off you can fire it and the nuke is cancelled out. Not seen it in action yet though and I doubt many will run with that in their kill streaks just on the off chance that some little s**t c**t is trying to boost their XP.

ive heard this too and i dont think it actually works

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
just found out something intresting yesterday, when on the AC-130 or chopper gunner if you press the square button you can change from 2 different optics, one will be better than the other depending on the map your on