ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[PC/PS3/XB360] COD:MW2 Official thread - Contains spoilers

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
[youtube]asL2dnfEwag[/youtube]
i'm getting to be like smoove lol, not for off, but using his tactics suits me to the ground
[youtube]WZimyXLalpI[/youtube]

i'm on PS3 LordGedi :)

I used the MP5K with Marathon Pro. Lightweight Pro and Commando Pro today, it was an awesome set up for death matches/domination!

Revels Mum & Sister
I havent even used UMP or the MP5K yet LOL I am level 58.

I am loving the Benelli M1014. Do some raping with that!

Bus w**ker
UMP is my new favourite weapon for Terminal, throw in stopping power, ninja pro and scavenger pro and it's a force to be reckoned with.

What I don't understand though is how I can go from winning games on the bounce to then getting my f**king arse handed to me, with all the same players. I'm not great, not by a long shot, but I seem to go from pretty okish to down right f**king w**k. Does my head in.

-
UMP is my new favourite weapon for Terminal, throw in stopping power, ninja pro and scavenger pro and it's a force to be reckoned with.

What I don't understand though is how I can go from winning games on the bounce to then getting my f**king arse handed to me, with all the same players. I'm not great, not by a long shot, but I seem to go from pretty okish to down right f**king w**k. Does my head in.

Happens to me quite a bit. I just take it as a sign and turn it off for a bit.

Mito Sportiva 135

I just had that now mate, from a 25-1 in TDM, to then 4 games later losing 9-18. Just don't know the reasons behind it! Although there are some maps I seem to usually do badly on.

Bus w**ker
LOL at least it's not just me then.

Highrise and Wasteland I already know I'm going to do w**k, unless I somehow land a game with total noobs and can just go on a slash and grab mission.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
I did awesome at wasateland last night and I hate that map, sat next to position C and watched these noobs come running round the corning time after time! Pwned!

Ump marathon, lightweight, commando! Cheers easy!

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Sniping is gay even on wasteland, I hunt snipers down.

If they can't see you you they can't shoot you! ;)

Revels Mum & Sister

I get this sometimes! I think although its the same people the team swaps round a bit and then there are different maps. I prefer nice close maps!

Bumder With A Buffer
Possibility of one of these coming from a care package....

The probability of any given item is as follows (according to PC code):
14.78% - UAV
14.78% - Ammo
13.04% - Counter-UAV
10.43% - Sentry Gun
10.43% - Predator Missile
9.57% - Precision Airstrike
6.09% - Harrier Airstrike
6.09% - Attack Helicopter
4.35% - Pave Low
4.35% - Stealth Airstrike
2.61% - Chopper Gunner
2.61% - AC-130
0.87% - EMP

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Possibility of one of these coming from a care package....

The probability of any given item is as follows (according to PC code):
14.78% - UAV
14.78% - Ammo
13.04% - Counter-UAV
10.43% - Sentry Gun
10.43% - Predator Missile
9.57% - Precision Airstrike
6.09% - Harrier Airstrike
6.09% - Attack Helicopter
4.35% - Pave Low
4.35% - Stealth Airstrike
2.61% - Chopper Gunner
2.61% - AC-130
0.87% - EMP

sounds about right that like on the order

Bumder With A Buffer
no mention of nuke was my main focus.

Cant find out any proper information on the net though...only here-say from young idiots.

FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUU
Maybe someone on the team saved it and used later. Hmmmm. Only one person had over 25 kills and he had a streak at the start then died at some point, wasn't sure where. Just the nuke was called in shortly after an emergency air drop

Last edited:
  Bumder With A Buffer
Aye I do the same if I get a nuke early...The first one I got I just got excited and pressed it straight away..we were losing 80-160 though!

If I get one now a just save it till about 190 points and then use it.

182 Cup
Its impossible to get a nuke in a care package must have earned it or boosted for it!

Also Gedi mate, you have definatley experienced the care package glitch although you may not have realised it. I've been in a game with you though when it happened

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Its impossible to get a nuke in a care package must have earned it or boosted for it!

Also Gedi mate, you have definatley experienced the care package glitch although you may not have realised it. I've been in a game with you though when it happened

i've never noticed to be honest

1.8 Civic EX
What is this care package glitch?

numpties spoiling the game by calling in endless care packages.

I've stopped playing the game online now, just annoys me with the ammount of cheating etc going on.

Unless it's sorted I'll be trading in soon....

172 cup TT
numpties spoiling the game by calling in endless care packages.

I've stopped playing the game online now, just annoys me with the ammount of cheating etc going on.

Unless it's sorted I'll be trading in soon....

In itself this isnt a problem, you mean hidden somewhere with a dick head mate to do it yeh?. I hate that, fcuks me right off.

Last edited:
I keep on getting messages asking if I want to be in a 10th prestige lobby for x amount of ms points or paypal...

Whats a 10th prestige lobby and why do they want my money/points???? I presume you have to be a mug to pay up anyway.

172 cup TT
Re: boosting - Stalked a couple last night after smelling a rat due 2 having to matches in a row ended from Nukes. Such a good feeling knowing where they are, waiting till they have a few kills under their belts then taking them out a few kills before getting the nuke.. such a "lol Have it you little c**ts" moment